YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone have any obscure tips for DHB PIP?

Being that I do fairly well with compounds synonymous with pip I figured I'd relay some measures that have proven helpful for myself.

I believe that actions performed pre-injection are most important. Preventative care is always most effective. The steps which I take to mitigate or in some cases effectively prevent are as follows:

Step 1: Thoroughly massage the area with shea butter which has natural anti-inflammatory properties. Use a Rumble Roller, if you have one, esp for the hard to reach areas. (Many other things can be used in place of shea butter but icy-hot and comparable rubs should be excluded. These will irritate the skin and increase the sensitivity to the perceived pip)

Step 2: Take a hot shower allowing the muscle to further relax in the hot and humid environment of the shower.

Step 3: Warm the contents of the vial under hot running water. Ideally you want the oil to be as near to the same temperature as your body temperature. Be cautious not to heat up the oil too much or it will have a propensity to run out of the inj site. Also if the oil is too hot this could theoretically signal the bodies swelling response.

Step 4: Patiently inject the oil at a slow and steady pace.

All of these measures will ensure that best possible environment for the oil to be readily absorbed within the muscle. There will in fact be a depot within the muscle, thus for post injection measures one will want to mitigate any possible inflammation and swelling.

Post Inj:

- Ice the area for 20 minutes.
- Do not apply heat as this will exacerbate any swelling.

-Take Curcumin everyday which is an effective Ayurvedic protocol for treating inflammation response. In fact there are published studies where the same number of individuals reported the same benefits comparing curcumin extract to that of Diclofenac, the strongest oral NSAID available. I've had better results with Meriva than BCM-95 and Longvida is ridiculously overpriced. Do not rely on generic extracts and certainly do not expect any perceivable results from Tumeric. One has the option to take Bioperine with Meriva to increase bioavailability even further.

*There inj site muscle does not necessarily need to be iced immediately right after the injection has been administered but ideally the icing should take place before resistance training. If possible there is plenty of supporting evidence towards the positive effects of hot to cold therapy as this drastically increases circulation. The Finns are huge proponents of such as they customarily immediately go from the sauna to submerging themselves into freezing cold lakes. 🥶
The area can be iced multiple times a day if one desires, and should time restraints allow. One just has to ensure that you do not exceed 20 minutes as this can signal a hypodermic state and the body will increase blood flow to the area, contradicting the intended purpose.

Additional Consideration: space out the injection procedure and the time of your workout session. Some believe there is an advantage to doing this even even implementing a site-enhancement aspect of pinning the site before proceeding to train that specific muscle. While this is certainly up for debate and open skepticism, one "may" get away with utilizing 200 mg EQ for such intended purposes. However when it comes to compounds synonymous with pip one should consider creating as much space in time as possible.
*if possible one should rotate the inj site with dependant on their intended training schedule. Pin Lats on or near days when working Pecs or Delts. Pin glutes when working upper body, spaced away from training quads and hams. Etc Etc.
Pinning on off-days is a solid option.

-Per my anecdotal response my Lats do best with Prop and DHB. My delts handle DHB fine when I properly carry out the steps outlined above.

Being that I do fairly well with compounds synonymous with pip I figured I'd relay some measures that have proven helpful for myself.

I believe that actions performed pre-injection are most important. Preventative care is always most effective. The steps which I take to mitigate or in some cases effectively prevent are as follows:

Step 1: Thoroughly massage the area with shea butter which has natural anti-inflammatory properties. Use a Rumble Roller, if you have one, esp for the hard to reach areas. (Many other things can be used in place of shea butter but icy-hot and comparable rubs should be excluded. These will irritate the skin and increase the sensitivity to the perceived pip)

Step 2: Take a hot shower allowing the muscle to further relax in the hot and humid environment of the shower.

Step 3: Warm the contents of the vial under hot running water. Ideally you want the oil to be as near to the same temperature as your body temperature. Be cautious not to heat up the oil too much or it will have a propensity to run out of the inj site. Also if the oil is too hot this could theoretically signal the bodies swelling response.

Step 4: Patiently inject the oil at a slow and steady pace.

All of these measures will ensure that best possible environment for the oil to be readily absorbed within the muscle. There will in fact be a depot within the muscle, thus for post injection measures one will want to mitigate any possible inflammation and swelling.

Post Inj:

- Ice the area for 20 minutes.
- Do not apply heat as this will exacerbate any swelling.

-Take Curcumin everyday which is an effective Ayurvedic protocol for treating inflammation response. In fact there are published studies where the same number of individuals reported the same benefits comparing curcumin extract to that of Diclofenac, the strongest oral NSAID available. I've had better results with Meriva than BCM-95 and Longvida is ridiculously overpriced. Do not rely on generic extracts and certainly do not expect any perceivable results from Tumeric. One has the option to take Bioperine with Meriva to increase bioavailability even further.

*There inj site muscle does not necessarily need to be iced immediately right after the injection has been administered but ideally the icing should take place before resistance training. If possible there is plenty of supporting evidence towards the positive effects of hot to cold therapy as this drastically increases circulation. The Finns are huge proponents of such as they customarily immediately go from the sauna to submerging themselves into freezing cold lakes. 🥶
The area can be iced multiple times a day if one desires, and should time restraints allow. One just has to ensure that you do not exceed 20 minutes as this can signal a hypodermic state and the body will increase blood flow to the area, contradicting the intended purpose.

Additional Consideration: space out the injection procedure and the time of your workout session. Some believe there is an advantage to doing this even even implementing a site-enhancement aspect of pinning the site before proceeding to train that specific muscle. While this is certainly up for debate and open skepticism, one "may" get away with utilizing 200 mg EQ for such intended purposes. However when it comes to compounds synonymous with pip one should consider creating as much space in time as possible.
*if possible one should rotate the inj site with dependant on their intended training schedule. Pin Lats on or near days when working Pecs or Delts. Pin glutes when working upper body, spaced away from training quads and hams. Etc Etc.
Pinning on off-days is a solid option.

-Per my anecdotal response my Lats do best with Prop and DHB. My delts handle DHB fine when I properly carry out the steps outlined above.
So do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around.....all just to shoot a drug that doesn't accrete protein any more than any other drug...ok sounds logical 🤔

But for the people than want to continue the madness your in depth post will be greatly appreciated and I'm sure can help "somewhat" with the PIP

Exactly my point. You have people talking in absolutes when none of it can be proven. Talking in circles is unproductive at best.

when you have someone say that their compound didn’t hurt, and an “expert” comes along and says well then it was fake, this is not a productive area of discussion. Neither party gains anything
Bro sorry but it's simple.I see what you saying. But no one needs and expert to say yes dhb is pip painful.

It's doesn’t matter wtf he or she so called expert say.if everyone that takes it says it's painful.well God damn then it's painful

That's like taking a bump of cocaine and say it didn't feel like acid dropped in my nose.if you didn't fill that in the first few bumps. Then guess what you got baking soda

I guess what I'm trying to say is. I don't need and expert scientific answer that will tell me if I have a head on coalition at 200mph that I will die.shit I know I'm die

It's even more simple with so many other options out there that can actually do the same just a different side effect. Because pip is a side effect. And even if you stay from those there are other options. Why even bother with something anrnold and the boys didn't need.why we need it?are going to mutat into a muscle beast NO

So do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around.....all just to shoot a drug that doesn't accrete protein any more than any other drug...ok sounds logical

But for the people than want to continue the madness your in depth post will be greatly appreciated and I'm sure can help "somewhat" with the PIP
Lol with as many things as a bunch take here .it will take em 3 days to go through this🤣🤣🤣 process
And then start all I've again because you next shot day is due

Bro sorry but it's simple.I see what you saying. But no one needs and expert to say yes dhb is pip painful.

It's doesn’t matter wtf he or she so called expert say.if everyone that takes it says it's painful.well God damn then it's painful

That's like taking a bump of cocaine and say it didn't feel like acid dropped in my nose.if you didn't fill that in the first few bumps. Then guess what you got baking soda

I guess what I'm trying to say is. I don't need and expert scientific answer that will tell me if I have a head on coalition at 200mph that I will die.shit I know I'm die

It's even more simple with so many other options out there that can actually do the same just a different side effect. Because pip is a side effect. And even if you stay from those there are other options. Why even bother with something anrnold and the boys didn't need.why we need it?are going to mutat into a muscle beast NO
1627870120169.jpeg

I attempted to use DHB when it first made its way back around a few years ago at 200mg/ml and it was god awful. It’s the only compound that’s ever crippled me.

I also used transdermal dhb a couple years ago and it worked decent but not worth the hassle. It also made me realize that DHB iS never going to be a pain free injection. The transdermal burned like hell. I stupidly rubbed my eyes once after application (AFTER thoroughly washing my hands) and it was the most painful experience of my life lol.

If you have pip free DHB, it’s not DHB. UNLESS, there’s some way you can neutralize the acidity with baking soda (like people do with l-carnitine) but I’m not a chemist or even home brewer so I might be talking completely out of my ass.

I’d imagine what draws people to DHB is the same thing that drew me to it, seems to be the compound that produces the strongest lean mass gains without estrogen/prolactin/mental sides to worry about. For estrogen sensitive folks like me, it seemed like the perfect anabolic.

Do you mean using it after injection to help with pain?

I never heard of that being used, but I have a lot on hand, as well as Betamethasone, for eczema.
I used to in the biggining before I started mixing my DHB with test cyp.
For those suggesting no pip=no DHB, what would ur best guesstimate be as to what's actually being used?
Im currently on a source found here, and the pip is almost nonexistent at 80 mg mixed with test.
I feel great.. Can't quite say the strength is 'thru the roof', but I look better.

I used to in the biggining before I started mixing my DHB with test cyp.
For those suggesting no pip=no DHB, what would ur best guesstimate be as to what's actually being used?
Im currently on a source found here, and the pip is almost nonexistent at 80 mg mixed with test.
I feel great.. Can't quite say the strength is 'thru the roof', but I look better.
Thanks!

I'd say imo, it would be hard to say unless it was analytically tested. 80mg + cutting it will help like suggested by others. My knowledge stops there though as I will just be an armchair talker since i've not used it. I've known guys who did not always get sore from test prop, and it crippled others, so there is always that perspective to keep in mind.

We should all continue to send in funds to anasci and maybe we can get them to do an all DHB test.....but then the compounds would not be as anonymous when sent to the lab. So it's probably still best to test an array of different items with DHB peppered in to keep Jano or whoever testing it from bias, etc.

Thanks!

I'd say imo, it would be hard to say unless it was analytically tested. 80mg + cutting it will help like suggested by others. My knowledge stops there though as I will just be an armchair talker since i've not used it. I've known guys who did not always get sore from test prop, and it crippled others, so there is always that perspective to keep in mind.

We should all continue to send in funds to anasci and maybe we can get them to do an all DHB test.....but then the compounds would not be as anonymous when sent to the lab. So it's probably still best to test an array of different items with DHB peppered in to keep Jano or whoever testing it from bias, etc.

The board testing dying off was a terrible thing for all of us, I tried rallying everyone with a thread about it a while back but few cared. The idea that a sponsor could be tested at any time anonymously was an invaluably huge factor in keeping them honest.

I just brewed a few 50/50 vials and added a cc or 2 to any other shot i took.

I attempted to use DHB when it first made its way back around a few years ago at 200mg/ml and it was god awful. It’s the only compound that’s ever crippled me.

I also used transdermal dhb a couple years ago and it worked decent but not worth the hassle. It also made me realize that DHB iS never going to be a pain free injection. The transdermal burned like hell. I stupidly rubbed my eyes once after application (AFTER thoroughly washing my hands) and it was the most painful experience of my life lol.

If you have pip free DHB, it’s not DHB. UNLESS, there’s some way you can neutralize the acidity with baking soda (like people do with l-carnitine) but I’m not a chemist or even home brewer so I might be talking completely out of my ass.

I’d imagine what draws people to DHB is the same thing that drew me to it, seems to be the compound that produces the strongest lean mass gains without estrogen/prolactin/mental sides to worry about. For estrogen sensitive folks like me, it seemed like the perfect anabolic.
I have been trying to remember who it was that said dhb is so irritating that even transdermal or even the oral will burn when you urinate.
I was always attracted to pure androgens, but you simply cannot use dhb and be productive, i rather use masteron even if it's not as potent

The board testing dying off was a terrible thing for all of us, I tried rallying everyone with a thread about it a while back but few cared. The idea that a sponsor could be tested at any time anonymously was an invaluably huge factor in keeping them honest.

Hell, I’d pay a monthly fee for that! Wish PM would do just this! And if ya pay your monthly dues you have access to the tests performed on the sponsors here.

Cage

Hell, I’d pay a monthly fee for that! Wish PM would do just this! And if ya pay your monthly dues you have access to the tests performed on the sponsors here.

Cage
That’s exactly what we did. We depended on board member donations to pay for the tests

That’s exactly what we did. We depended on board member donations to pay for the tests

If I remember right it didn’t last long though, right? I remember GH tests done, but not AAS. I remember a member named Racepicks doing something along these lines. Maybe my memory is failing though. Is there a particular reason why it stopped or went away? Or did the testing here morph into the ANASCI forum?

Cage

If I remember right it didn’t last long though, right? I remember GH tests done, but not AAS. I remember a member named Racepicks doing something along these lines. Maybe my memory is failing though. Is there a particular reason why it stopped or went away? Or did the testing here morph into the ANASCI forum?

Cage
I mean it was a couple years: and member stopped donating

Cage
Yea but imo there should be a donations page stating how much per donation with a running total

Then should have a expense sheet

So donators always have a running cash on hand total

In my opinion there needs to be accountability for everything in this world

Yea but imo there should be a donations page stating how much per donation with a running total

Then should have a expense sheet

So donators always have a running cash on hand total

In my opinion there needs to be accountability for everything in this world

Well then set up some testing and do that

Well then set up some testing and do that
I've tested before and asked if I could release here the answer was no

Was a negative result for that particular item
I released it else where and was told I had it out for sponsor , people saying I tainted the sample

That I didn't send a full vile well they're praying on the ignorant because you can't send a full vial to jano it would be illegal

But anyway my recommendation is for the website itself if they're doing that that's what they should do because essentially when the funds get low it's in a sensitive for people to donate more because there's accountability people are more likely to give them more donations

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131