over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo and Dianabol

pickapeck

Registered
Anyone ever try a Golden Era cycle of Primo and Dianabol. Supposedly, this was Scharzenegger's go to cycle. Ramping up and ramping down. Now withe the new found infactuation with Primo's aboility to modulate down estrogen it seems interesting again. Arnold would ramp primo from 300 up to a gram a week and up to 100 mg/d dianabol. He use to look pretty dry for his era. It might be an interesting expderiment. There was no test in his cycle. He would then bridge with deca and low dose dianabol.

Anyone tried such a cycle?

Lot of discussions on reddit about new school golden era cycle high dose primo and high dose trest no test base.

I don’t have personal experience. I ran dbol and EQ once when I was on a 3 month surf trip and ran out of test. I was without test for 2 months and the first month was fine (ester was clearing) but second month sucked. Dbol doesn’t replace test for me ime even though it does create estrogen as a metabolite.

Lot of discussions on reddit about new school golden era cycle high dose primo and high dose trest no test base.

I don’t have personal experience. I ran dbol and EQ once when I was on a 3 month surf trip and ran out of test. I was without test for 2 months and the first month was fine (ester was clearing) but second month sucked. Dbol doesn’t replace test for me ime even though it does create estrogen as a metabolite.
I'm from the 80s era of this shit so I did a lot of test-less experimentation. Bottom line is you have to do the experiment and take notes. All combinations are a little different.

I'm from the 80s era of this shit so I did a lot of test-less experimentation. Bottom line is you have to do the experiment and take notes. All combinations are a little different.
Hell yeah

Were there any no test cycles that worked for you? I’m not sure I’ll ever have the motivation go test free. Test is...awesome. The only reason I’d have is if I was having some trouble with my prostate. Maybe then a low dose nandrolone + trestolone combination would work...? Not sure though.

Maybe a SARM + transdermal estrogen would be the answer. Some people have discussed that.

I think the bottom line is test and estrogen are awesome so you’d need to replace with estrogen either from aromatization or from just taking estrogen. Might as well just run 100mg testosterone...again, unless it was fucking up your prostate.

Hell yeah

Were there any no test cycles that worked for you? I’m not sure I’ll ever have the motivation go test free. Test is...awesome. The only reason I’d have is if I was having some trouble with my prostate. Maybe then a low dose nandrolone + trestolone combination would work...? Not sure though.

Maybe a SARM + transdermal estrogen would be the answer. Some people have discussed that.

I think the bottom line is test and estrogen are awesome so you’d need to replace with estrogen either from aromatization or from just taking estrogen. Might as well just run 100mg testosterone...again, unless it was fucking up your prostate.
My interest is part nostalgic and part experimental. I might try it for 8 weeks at some point. I have the tools so why not? I definitely loke test even alone. For HRT these days I do 50 mg T-Prop MWF, GH EOD and hCG on Sunday. I really like it. At some point I will probably try the Primo/D-bol. I don't do it outrageous but enough to see what it can do for me. Primo itself has been a game changer for me and dianabol has really been lack luster outside of wwhen I was much younger. But looking at what each does I can see the logic behind the old school combo.

Well according to Arnold’s book he only tried steroids once and it was the equivalent results of just getting a good tan.

Not joking

I couldn’t finish the book after that.
LOL... I know, what a B.S. Weird because he came to the armory in my area and gave a seminar when I was 16 and pretty much dictated his cycle to everybody there and it was like I said and it has been recited by many including some of the old timers. It's funny you know. These guys had so few tools back then but they were experimentalists. You might think that some of them were onto something.

LOL... I know, what a B.S. Weird because he came to the armory in my area and gave a seminar when I was 16 and pretty much dictated his cycle to everybody there and it was like I said and it has been recited by many including some of the old timers. It's funny you know. These guys had so few tools back then but they were experimentalists. You might think that some of them were onto something.

Even beyond bodybuilding I always admired the guy, he’s probably the one and only “celebrity” I would go out of my way to see or meet but I lost a lot of respect for him after reading that and lately he has really sold himself out. He’s always been a master self promoter and valued that over anything but I think he has really cheapened himself.

Oh well….I’m interested in this discussion sorry to derail it…..

Dorian Yates' First Cycle:
Wk 1-6: 20mg Dbol (oral) daily
Wk 7-12: 15mg Var daily, 100mg Primo (E) weekly(!)
Wk 7-12: Dieting

First cycle……I think I can safely say that most guys first cycle is whatever the guy they got it from had available and told them to do.

Would love to know what his 5th cycle was….

I can find you the source if you honestly think that's bullshit, he said it himself fairly recently. YouTube it so it's not my biased ass telling you. It was probably 40 mins or so into the video of a similar title.

I think Dorian's first cycle is chemically genius, and we've fallen into a test base always mindset. Aside from just being really conservative in dosage, that's a sane cycle that avoids the weaknesses of always using a test base and wouldn't even be strongly suppressive, allowing the user freedom from BnCing...

I can find you the source if you honestly think that's bullshit, he said it himself fairly recently. YouTube it so it's not my biased ass telling you. It was probably 40 mins or so into the video of a similar title.

I think Dorian's first cycle is chemically genius, and we've fallen into a test base always mindset. Aside from just being really conservative in dosage, that's a sane cycle that avoids the weaknesses of always using a test base and wouldn't even be strongly suppressive, allowing the user freedom from BnCing...

I didn’t say it was bullshit, I’m saying most guys FIRST cycle doesn’t mean all that much for comparison to anything.

I didn’t say it was bullshit, I said most guys FIRST cycle doesn’t mean all that much for comparison to anything.
That's fair, my first cycle was well planned and the most solid I've ever done. Test, the bioidentical hormone. It was solid mostly because I had everything ELSE dialed in and I had heightened responsiveness (and had insane PIP/test flu initially)... But I suppose there are a lot of guys that just say w/e idk... Going back on topic, I do really now see the pragmatic genius in Dorian's first cycle. I think primo/dbol and or var in there is enough for pretty insane gains if you're disciplined.

That's fair, my first cycle was well planned and the most solid I've ever done. But I suppose there are a lot of guys that just say w/e idk...

You’re lucky, my first cycle I definitely got results as I’m sure everyone did on their first cycle but my guidance on it was shit.

I doubt many guys here are on their first cycles and a pro’s more advance cycle would be more relevant info rather than when they first dipped their toe in the water.

I thought it was relevant because it's a classic 80s-era primo and dbol cycle that Yates discussed as effective, but I'll go fuck myself.

Damn dude….take it easy don’t go fucken yourself! It’s good info for discussion just not all that relevant seeing how it’s someone’s first cycle and most guys here are well past that stage.

FrancisK haha OK, I MAY be letting loose a bit... so here's what I like about the cycle (dbol and primo, var if available) for a first: it's conservative, so you don't blow your wad out the gate with crazy dosages. This stuff was all pharma back then of course. So starting with pharma dbol... Dbol usually boosts appetite and size considerably at 20mg, after the 6 week front load any appreciable E2 from the dbol quickly clears, and the added strength/size would provide a good boost. Then, var, minimally suppressive and dry/hardening, var has been shown in research to only suppress free T by like 40% or so long-term at higher doses... added in along with primo which has a popular/well known tolerable side-effect profile.. this reads almost like a cycle of minimally suppressive supplements compared to the 500mg test cycle everyone starts with nowadays. They didn't even have creatine back then, so this would have seemed like magic.

I'm not one that ever was into orals .tried like 3 different times and always felt like shit.I also never was a fan of high doses of test.anything over 750mg and I felt like shit so I've always been in the 600mg area.

Now I'm just running 300mg of test 300mg primo and 2iu of gh and just added 100mcg of ghrp6 3 times a day.and I look better than I ever had and feel amazing.

Even my wife is telling me you looking really defined.and people I know in the gym ask me what I'm taking because I look great and big.im only 220lb at 5'10 lean .when I tell them they don't believe me.in the morning when I wake up I'm around 213-214 but full and tight.im really loving this combo

Mind you it's real pharma but this is what I'm sticking to from now on

I'm not one that ever was into orals .tried like 3 different times and always felt like shit.I also never was a fan of high doses of test.anything over 750mg and I felt like shit so I've always been in the 600mg area.

Now I'm just running 300mg of test 300mg primo and 2iu of gh and just added 100mcg of ghrp6 3 times a day.and I look better than I ever had and feel amazing.

Even my wife is telling me you looking really defined.and people I know in the gym ask me what I'm taking because I look great and big.im only 220lb at 5'10 lean .when I tell them they don't believe me.in the morning when I wake up I'm around 213-214 but full and tight.im really loving this combo

Mind you it's real pharma but this is what I'm sticking to from now on

How long have you been on the test/primo stack? What were you on before that?

Anyone ever try a Golden Era cycle of Primo and Dianabol. Supposedly, this was Scharzenegger's go to cycle. Ramping up and ramping down. Now withe the new found infactuation with Primo's aboility to modulate down estrogen it seems interesting again. Arnold would ramp primo from 300 up to a gram a week and up to 100 mg/d dianabol. He use to look pretty dry for his era. It might be an interesting expderiment. There was no test in his cycle. He would then bridge with deca and low dose dianabol.

Anyone tried such a cycle?
Dbol and tren ACE have been my best combos with Dbol. 2-3 weeks at a time with higher doses, with letro as my AI.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131