over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is genetics... 6'5" 250lbs solid muscle in the 8th grade

Hopefully he has a head on his shoulders. One component that is sometimes hard to come by. I wish him well...

Man this kid is not on steroids, its just genetics. Some of you guys make me laugh.

He has great genetics for size. However, this is not "6'5" 250lbs of solid muscle". I'm 6'5" and 235lbs right now, and if he stood beside me, I'd make him look like exactly what he is... a kid.

This is not to take anything away from him, way better genetics than mine, and he is huge for his age.

He is exactly like my younger brother. While he is maybe 1/2" taller than me, we are built totally different.

When I was like 16, I was 6'4 or maybe 6'5 already, and weighed a whopping 165lbs. My brother by the time he was 14 was walking around 225lbs+.

I've been training legs for years and right now I think my quads are around 27" (might be 28", I forget because it doesn't matter, they still look like sticks). My brother on the other hand, I don't think has squatted in his life and had close to 30" quads in high school. He is naturally broad, and has what I call "a farm boy built". My dad uses to call me Stick, and him Log

Even now, he still doesn't lift, and he is around 340lbs (fat, but thick). I stuff myself with 6000 calories a day, and can't break 265lbs.

And even at 340lbs, he still plays basketball weekly in a men's league (with some national level guys/ ex pros) and can still dunk. Myself, I look like I should be able to (meaning look way more athletic), but if I'd go up for a dunk, I'd throw my back out and be crippled for a month.

So, I've seen it with my own eyes, I grew up with it, certain people are just big. No steroids required. Not even training or a lot of calories, they just grow.

I know there will always be some crazy kids that juice up at 13 or 14, but thats not always the case.

The fitness community has a hard time believing that someone's genetics can make them much bigger than average, yet they have no issue seeing a 7'2" guy and admit that his height is due to genetics.
Stick and Log 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That article I found says he's 14, but yeah I was wondering that too. I think he is really just 14. Some boys mature early. I hit 6 foot tall by his age, and then didn't grow another inch.

These days it seems most schools don't fail students and hold them back a grade. They feel there is too much stigma and psychological stress for the student.

By the time this boy graduates, he will probably weigh at least 280 lbs even if he doesn't grow taller. 300 isn't out of question.
Im thinking no less then 300

You think those kids were taking steroids while they were in junior high, 7th and 8th graders age 13 and 14? If so, that's pretty sad. That will stunt bone growth and limit their height if any significant amount of steroids are used.

This boy is 6 foot 5 inches tall, so I think the chance that he has been taking a lot of steroids at age 13 and 14 or younger is a long shot.
Not only that but to possess the skills knowledge and dedication to put roids to work with diet and routine at 13 years old wld be slim lol

Not only that but to possess the skills knowledge and dedication to put roids to work with diet and routine at 13 years old wld be slim lol
You spend too much time on forums if you think 95% of gear users have a great diet and routine,and wanna know the shitty part? The guys that know nothing and just blast gear look better than more than half of this forum. Remember that swiper guy? He ate subway and cereal and dwarfed everyone lol

You spend too much time on forums if you think 95% of gear users have a great diet and routine,and wanna know the shitty part? The guys that know nothing and just blast gear look better than more than half of this forum. Remember that swiper guy? He ate subway and cereal and dwarfed everyone lol

Sadly I will also vouch for this.

See, this is what all of my cousins and friends from out of state told me they were offered. I am about to have a 20 year high school reunion and wonder what kinda nonsense the coaches are pushing on kids in Texas since all those Mexican labs were shut down.

I imagine Texas is the same as this now..shame really, it’s just a damn sport that I didn’t even care about that turned into a rest of my life decision..I’m glad places like this board exist now where old meat heads like us could dissuade a 17-18 year old from using, or from blasting 2 grams of shit a week like I did lol
fews months ago, i was training at this outdoor gym in carlsbad ca.. with masks required go figure.. anyway, this college kid starts asking me about gear.. i suppose its obvious i use, even though my doses are very very low.. trest has a way of making you look 'juicy'.. i digress..
i said, you dont want to run anything at 20-21. you dont want to start using gear period.
you may go bald, your shit may stop working for an indefinite amount of time.. then youre using endless amounts of meds to address side effects. you dont want that.
once you start using gear, its pretty much a life long decision that you will also have to use test(or whatever)
i also reminded him, he still has high test and to use that to his advantage.. maybe look into eating more steak and eggs.. vince garonda..
i said i started in my early 20s and i've been on 'trt' since then.. i also shared that my shit stopped working as before after my first cycle.. thats all been fixed since then..
some people dont have the wherewithal or drive to keep experimenting until their physical issues are resolved..
so if you dont have that will(or logic) to experiment on your own, and solely rely on 'professional medical' advice, then you may find yourself in a bad spot when it comes to 'fixing' gear related sides... especially dick sides.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear