over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dying fat cells

I don't understand, who cares if there are less fat cells or they are smaller? It has nothing to do with the number of fat cells, it has to do with what is inside them.

If you are unhappy with fat your body just diet it off. The amount of work/diet it takes to stay lean isn't going to change based on how many fat cells you have.

When I diet all the fat off my body, it just teaches me that I'm perfectly happy having higher bodyfat levels and not dieting as hard.
Pretty mind-blowing seeing the same people that worry about their health from running doses over TRT discussing injecting things that give you tissue necrosis and shocking/freezing yourself and not drinking water for days to lose some fat. Gave me a good giggle.

Wow, those prices are crazy cheap. Problem for most I'm sure is to have to travel out of the country as well as to ensure the surgeon is reputable.
You can verify the surgeons online through sites like "RealSelf", as well as Facebook groups for plastic surgery in Mexico, Instagram profiles, etc

Living in northern California, Tijuana is only a 7 hour drive. Hotels are cheap, too. As low as $24/night for a cleam room in a relatively decent place.

I'm thinking about going down next month. Probably for lipo on flanks, stomach, and pubic fat, but I want gyno removal too. I might just have to go back in the spring for that.

Pretty mind-blowing seeing the same people that worry about their health from running doses over TRT discussing injecting things that give you tissue necrosis and shocking/freezing yourself and not drinking water for days to lose some fat. Gave me a good giggle.
I think this was aimed at me.

While I'm not the one talking about dry fasting, I don't think it's necessarily unhealthy, either. Neither does any of those other things necessarily pose any health risks.

TRT levels of test, even 250-500mg per week (which is as much as 10 times normal levels), aren't necessarily a health risk, either. And I didn't come off steroids because I thought I couldn't stay on TRT and be healthy, either.

You can verify the surgeons online through sites like "RealSelf", as well as Facebook groups for plastic surgery in Mexico, Instagram profiles, etc

Living in northern California, Tijuana is only a 7 hour drive. Hotels are cheap, too. As low as $24/night for a cleam room in a relatively decent place.

I'm thinking about going down next month. Probably for lipo on flanks, stomach, and pubic fat, but I want gyno removal too. I might just have to go back in the spring for that.

Sounds like Tijuana may be a great option for you. Definitely let us know how it goes if you decide to get the procedure done.

I think this was aimed at me.

While I'm not the one talking about dry fasting, I don't think it's necessarily unhealthy, either. Neither does any of those other things necessarily pose any health risks.

TRT levels of test, even 250-500mg per week (which is as much as 10 times normal levels), aren't necessarily a health risk, either. And I didn't come off steroids because I thought I couldn't stay on TRT and be healthy, either.
Nah it wasn't just you man,just the vibe of everyone in general. Sorry if you felt personally attacked,didn't mean it in a serious way.

I've noticed there is a common misunderstanding that keeps coming back around on this board and is currently pretty high: Just because a lot of us are worried about our health and advocating "physiological TRT doses" doesn't mean we are against running large cycles, it means we are trying to optimizing our health and recovery while cruising/bridging between cycles.

I trawled your excellent thread earlier and gleaned a lot more great information from it. Thanks for your contribution! It was interesting to see Dante's pushback and I will be reading the paper [Tissue-Toxic Effects of Phosphatidylcholine-Deoxycholate after Subcutaneous Injection for Fat Dissolution... (2008) just for some insight into risk. I've got some inspiration from you, and thank you for investing in and trying new methods and for posting your results. The pushback you got from some was completely unwarranted. I think it's in the spirit of the community to be willing to experiment, and a lot of this science is still experimental. So your experiment is pretty damn cutting edge stuff.
The choline is responsible for clean apoptosis. The bile acid gets dirty and actually causes cells to rupture. Exploring the Phosphatidylcholine is a fine endeavour, yet the average user only wants to see the reckless but immediately noticable results of deoxycholate (bile acid). That bile acid does alot, and when it spills over systematically, it cleans your cardiovascular system by dissolving soft plaques, very useful; however if not careful, it can also dissolve your kidneys.

It's a good point to bring this up. This whole approach is probably best for advanced users to self administer microdoses more frequently than the clinical treatment.

And the bigger picture, since people are getting healthy around here, lately I've been considering how "good" I want to be with my adipose tissue. I might need some of those stem cells and progenitor cells, maybe later, maybe even now. I don't wanna kill off everything. I've even been thinking about keeping my fat nice and healthy as a reserve. And in turn, preventing new adipocytes can also save those stems for getting used up.

So I saw few times that right now science claim that far cells after being held long enough in depravation is actually dying l. Previously opinion was that it was only shrinking. Your thoughts, experience? I myself notice that after every cut I stay leaner then my old self from year before. I held less fat in places which I tought I always will be covered. Year by year making progress in how lean I stay. I actually always trying to stay very lean after every cut to keep insuline sensitivity very high. I would like to know time frames if anyone knows.
That’s simply an insulin response..after getting that lean you will have insulin sensitivity on your side

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws