over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The perfect split under the perfect circumstances

I got good results off of Phil's 3 day split. Training 6 days a week, 3 on 1 off. I would probably do that again and work within that making small changes. Periodization etc. I was training like that before my heart attack. Doubt I could have put on 10 lbs naturally though. Once I dropped all the gear I would have probably lost about 15 lbs.

and even harder for someone that is retired, their age is going to be up there unless they hit the jackpot.

A better scenario might be a kid that is born to a rich family and doesnt have to work at all and doesnt have a wife and kids. That would be ideal. Young and all the time in the world. There are probably those people out there.
my goodness you guys are reading waaaay to much into this.

maldorf. i am offering you 100 billion dollars. you have to train naturally. to get the money you need to add X amount of pounds of muscle in one year. fill in that X with whatever number you see fit...lets say 3 lbs for you. do you not even try? if you do try, what does that look like?

my goodness you guys are reading waaaay to much into this.

maldorf. i am offering you 100 billion dollars. you have to train naturally. to get the money you need to add X amount of pounds of muscle in one year. fill in that X with whatever number you see fit...lets say 3 lbs for you. do you not even try? if you do try, what does that look like?
I could probably actually gain some muscle in a year now even though I am 51 years old, simply because I am severely unconditioned from not training so long because of my heart troubles. Now that my heart is better, I am going to actually start again in about 3 weeks. Because I have heart failure and am limited to what I can do, I am probably a bad example to use here. I can actually see myself putting on 10 lbs of muscle in 12 months though if I am able to train that whole time and not have any more health problems. That hasnt happened now for a few years. Im going to try to gain some muscle back with no rewards. If someone added money in there it wouldnt really change what I am going to do. If I were healthy then it might give me a little bit more drive.

You are asking people what the optimal split is, this topic has been debated a million times, the answer is that it's individual even under 'optimal' conditions.

The more interesting question is, why is it individual? Probably because the interpretation of intensity levels is completely subjective and different to everyone, with no way to actually measure/compare the differences.

The incentive of money can hardly break the laws of muscle building.

Everyone is doing what they believe is the best system (training, diet, sleep and recover), simply because the motivation is present in all those obsessed with bodybuilding.

I think a more interesting question would be, if you had unlimited funds that you would spend (no drugs, of course) to improve your performance in bodybuilding?

I would like to have some machines to play with in my home gym, someone in reserve for a day that doesn't want to cook, and massage therapy sessions every week.

Emeric so if I offered you 1 million bucks to find a way to do it, AND relieved all your stressors, you would not even try? What if it was 20 million? Still not worth even trying? Would you just say, F-it and carry on as usual? Or would you at least try...and if you did try what would that look like? My point is to play along with my "what if." And if your answer is, not to even try, then so be it.
I am 200lbs now, no way I would gain 10lbs in 1 year, all muscle.

I have been working-out most of my life, over 20 years naturally, believe me, the most muscle I gained was during my first year of working out.

sad that half of the guys here do not even understand such a simple topic..
"i wont gain 10lbs" blabla. This isnt even the question.
The question is if you would be challenged for 1 million dollar to try it, how would you approach it..

so, to bring something valuable to the table.
if money were no issue and i didnt have a job etc.
- build my own professional homegym to be more flexible and remove a stressor (public gym imo is kind of added stress, traffic, time consuming, ppl blocking equipment etc)
- hire a competent spotter that knows how to spot / help with the last few reps, negatives, etc.
-high volume + high frequency. I am sure we would do that since all we did were to train, eat and sleep. No Stressors besides training.
probably even twice a day training.

The question is if you would be challenged for 1 million dollar to try it, how would you approach it..

- build my own professional homegym to be more flexible and remove a stressor (public gym imo is kind of added stress, traffic, time consuming, ppl blocking equipment etc)
- hire a competent spotter that knows how to spot / help with the last few reps, negatives, etc.
-high volume + high frequency. I am sure we would do that since all we did were to train, eat and sleep. No Stressors besides training.
I kept thinking “man these guys are reaaaaallllllll fun at parties” until your post. Nicely answered.

For 1 million I would do it, first I would stop working out for 2 years, than I would start working out agent and I would gain the 10lbs.

FINALLY.... I was getting downright depressed for a while. THANK YOU. I was literally thinking I wanted to delete the thread since seemingly nobody could wrap their heads around the topic. Everyone was drilling down into the minitua (paralysis analysis as it is called). I even said "Play along...." in my initial post.

Essentially what I was trying to say was this:

There is a SIGNIFICANT incentive involved (money, world peace, cure for cancer etc)
You need to gain a SIGNIFICANT amount of muscle in a defined period of time (1 lb, 2 lb, 5 lb, 10 lb) whatever
You have the perfect scenario to do it with money and stress not being an issue
You have to structure a workout routine to achieve your goal
What does that routine look like?

In M@NU's case it would be a variety of factors but ultimately high volume AND high frequency, perhaps even 2 per days.

Nice. I do think that if you remove the stressors and recovery is point on, I believe MORE training would be better too (not junk volume...just quality stuff). I could imagine there would be a benefit to hitting say chest and triceps movements in the AM, say 5-6 total exercises with some rest pause sets taken to or even beyond failure. Then having breakfast...a nap... and then perhaps hitting shoulders in the PM hours with about 4 exercises taken to or beyond failure. Then a sauna, dinner, massage, and in bed by 9pm.

I kept thinking “man these guys are reaaaaallllllll fun at parties” until your post. Nicely answered.
Thanks man. You get it. Ultimately I was hoping to see how diverse the approach would be (OR even perhaps how similar.) Instead this thing went off in every direction except where I intended it.

I mean I could definitely gain ten pounds of muscle in a year. I’d do a dc 3 way split for the first 5-6 months then switch over to a mountain dog program once strength levels are up. I wouldn’t work. I’d train m/t/t/f in the morning when the gym is slower. Protein would be at 2 grams per pound, carbs would be cycled with high days being training days and low days being off days. High days would be about 800 grams of carbs, low days would be 500. These would go up as appetite and bodyweight increased. Olive oil would be added to my Blended whole food shakes at about 2 tbl per shake and I have 3 of these daily and 3 whole food meals. One of these whole food meals would be somewhat of a cheat meal, but with a focus on protein. Like a triple five guys burger or something. Appetite would be assisted by ghrp 6 and thc. Intra workout would be 20 iu humilin r pre with 150 grams karboload and 20 grams eaa’s. 5 iu of R would also be used post meal at 3 of my biggest carb meals. Insulin would only be used 3 times on off days. Gh at 5-6 iu a day or until hands start to hurt. Cycle would be 1500 mgs test c, 1 gram deca, 1200 mgs eq.
obviously I’d gain a good amount of fat with this too, but I’d definitely be up ten pounds of muscle by the end of a year

Forgot to mention doses would be ramped up to these levels slowly as gains stall. I’d also throw in injectable anadrol pre workout in 4 week bursts
I mean I could definitely gain ten pounds of muscle in a year. I’d do a dc 3 way split for the first 5-6 months then switch over to a mountain dog program once strength levels are up. I wouldn’t work. I’d train m/t/t/f in the morning when the gym is slower. Protein would be at 2 grams per pound, carbs would be cycled with high days being training days and low days being off days. High days would be about 800 grams of carbs, low days would be 500. These would go up as appetite and bodyweight increased. Olive oil would be added to my Blended whole food shakes at about 2 tbl per shake and I have 3 of these daily and 3 whole food meals. One of these whole food meals would be somewhat of a cheat meal, but with a focus on protein. Like a triple five guys burger or something. Appetite would be assisted by ghrp 6 and thc. Intra workout would be 20 iu humilin r pre with 150 grams karboload and 20 grams eaa’s. 5 iu of R would also be used post meal at 3 of my biggest carb meals. Insulin would only be used 3 times on off days. Gh at 5-6 iu a day or until hands start to hurt. Cycle would be 1500 mgs test c, 1 gram deca, 1200 mgs eq.
obviously I’d gain a good amount of fat with this too, but I’d definitely be up ten pounds of muscle by the end of a year

For 1 million I would do it, first I would stop working out for 2 years, than I would start working out agent and I would gain the 10lbs.
You are a professional right? This response would be like asking Lebron James what training he would do to improve his 3 point shooting percentage. Only to have him answer that he would purposely tank it for 2 years, shoot like shit, and then get it back to where it is now. Not the answer I would expect from a pro, but oh well, so be it. Thanks for your input.

You are a professional right? This response would be like asking Lebron James what training he would do to improve his 3 point shooting percentage. Only to have him answer that he would purposely tank it for 2 years, shoot like shit, and then get it back to where it is now. Not the answer I would expect from a pro, but oh well, so be it. Thanks for your input.
You can`t compare basketball to bodybuilding. Yes I am professional and I know what I am talking about. However your post become very entertaining.

His original post says , natural.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity