over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

J3 University- John Jewett

Reno911

Registered
Signed up for John Jewett's J3 University. Lots of excellent information most of which backed by science and also his real world experience. I have not gotten through all the modules yet but I did skip ahead a little to the PED section. He is a big advocate of low(er) dosages, watching health markers, using specific compounds for specific "reasons", etc.

The price if $595 for some is pretty steep but I feel even for someone with good knowledge and PED experience it's worth it. Other aspects besides PED's are covered of course including: recovery, nutrition, hypertrophy, off season, prep, etc. For those of you not ready to spend the $$, check out his YouTube videos. He has some good free info there.

Looking forward to working my way through all of the modules.

Signed up for John Jewett's J3 University. Lots of excellent information most of which backed by science and also his real world experience. I have not gotten through all the modules yet but I did skip ahead a little to the PED section. He is a big advocate of low(er) dosages, watching health markers, using specific compounds for specific "reasons", etc.

The price if $595 for some is pretty steep but I feel even for someone with good knowledge and PED experience it's worth it. Other aspects besides PED's are covered of course including: recovery, nutrition, hypertrophy, off season, prep, etc. For those of you not ready to spend the $$, check out his YouTube videos. He has some good free info there.

Looking forward to working my way through all of the modules.

Interesting. Is this a curriculum you follow on your own at your own pace?

When it comes to PED's does he talk about doses and specific cycles?

yeah, he gets pretty specific including his (and Renee's) entire contest prep cycles, what he changes, when, and why? Its a great watch / read if $600 isn't going to throw your finances out of wack. You have 6 mo to complete the courses at your own pace. I have it active right now and highly recommend it.

Interesting. Is this a curriculum you follow on your own at your own pace?

When it comes to PED's does he talk about doses and specific cycles?
Yes, you can go through the modules however you want.

As far as PED's dosages, combinations, etc are all outlined. He does prefer to stick with compounds with human research. Not big on things like EQ, Trest, etc.

The little previews I've seen, it looks great. Something I plan on investing into in the near future.

Yes, you can go through the modules however you want.

As far as PED's dosages, combinations, etc are all outlined. He does prefer to stick with compounds with human research. Not big on things like EQ, Trest, etc.
They have "human research.". They just don't have human big business for business reasons.
This is where I end the comment as to not offend.

pros don't really say what they do.

if john did 1000mg test 500mg Winstrol 500 mast for his contest and he got 5, 3, 6 place.
don't you think he would try to bump up the dose trying to win?

i think 600$ is a lot.

If it was me i would use Jorden peters site for the drug use.
training, see what eugene teo (ganbaruapp) or https://www.hypertrophycoach.com/
use youtube or IG it is for free sign up for there app if you find the one you like.
there is so much good training and how to on youtube and it is free.

i just want you to save some bucks next time my friend

if john did 1000mg test 500mg Winstrol 500 mast for his contest and he got 5, 3, 6 place.

i think 600$ is a lot.

use youtube or IG it is for free sign up for there app if you find the one you like.

I agree lol . 600$?? Not even 1 on 1 coaching? Most of the info we all learned is from the forums , other bodybuilders In the gym, research, etc and this probably includes John. This is all free

John has exaggerated with the price, but he is just "fashionable" so he has his 5 minutes and wants to earn money, and no wonder. He can attract people, why should I feel sorry for him. However, I would definitely not log on to his website for information on drugs, if I am more interested in his knowledge of health supplementation.
And when it comes to drugs, whether it's JP, Viz, Jansen, John or anyone else who writes about it "openly" do not find out what they really do.

John has exaggerated with the price, but he is just "fashionable" so he has his 5 minutes and wants to earn money, and no wonder. He can attract people, why should I feel sorry for him. However, I would definitely not log on to his website for information on drugs, if I am more interested in his knowledge of health supplementation.
And when it comes to drugs, whether it's JP, Viz, Jansen, John or anyone else who writes about it "openly" do not find out what they really do.
Exactly, it's never going to be truthful.

Scott Stevenson has an amazing hardcover book for much cheaper that covers everything.

No coach/pro openly talks about what they do. And even then some of them you gotta work with for a year before they take you seriously enough to share the real shit with you.

These guys looking shocked when someone says they take over 750mg test on a YouTube video.. yet in their programs they handed to me as a trainer I've never seen anything lower than 1500mg of just test lol.

Also, the leaner and crazier you look normally means the more drugs. Sorry but true. Yes suffering is just a given but someone claiming low drug usage and being the leanest person up on stage is kinda a joke to me.

Didn’t we figure out the drug usage is out of fucking control by now?

Female contest prep….T3, dnp, clen, tren, test, primo.

Wtf you think a male pro is running?

And yes, there are outliers that are freaks.

Y’all ever remember a guy named swiper? He was a damn mammoth, all he ran was 1g test year round and cranked it to 2g to “blast” IIRC. (And growth)

They have "human research.". They just don't have human big business for business reasons.
This is where I end the comment as to not offend.
Can you find me some human studies on EQ, would really like to see some, I myself like eq but haven't used it since listening to Victor black.

Exactly, it's never going to be truthful.
So you believe luki7788? Why isn't he lying also? So luki and JP tell the truth cause what? Their not IFBB pro's? When you get a pro card you sign a waiver that says you have to lie about your dosages? I lie too then huh? The only pro bodybuilder that has stuck around this place. Why would I care what anyone thinks about my drug usage? So why would I lie about it? You do realize that some people out there like me, meadows, John Jewett don't really give two fucks (Meadows would tell people he knew).

I agree lol . 600$?? Not even 1 on 1 coaching? Most of the info we all learned is from the forums , other bodybuilders In the gym, research, etc and this probably includes John. This is all free

i think 600$ is a lot.

Yes, there are a lot of good, free resources out there. I'm personally not too worried about the $600 to get some good information. I also have been a subscriber to JP's site for years so I see the dosages there as well.

John has stated that he has used very high dosages in the past. As we all know there are pros and amateurs that use "lots" and also persons in both those categories that use only a little, and also some that are in the middle.

This leads to the age old question: Does it take big doses to "get" big initially? I think we all can agree the answer is yes. Would John be where he's at without years of powerlifting and some heavy dosages? Probably not. But at this point and for his class/weight I believe the dosages he list are correct. Remember, he competes at less than 210, not 255+. Could John be where he's at now without those high dose years and pushing his weight to 250-ish? I doubt it.

I think you need some years under your belt of pushing weight as high as possible and that will include higher dosing. I will say that as I get older and have more years of gear use under my belt I just don't handle the high dosages like I did when I was younger. Even with proper protocols and support supplements in place my digestion takes a hit and I don't feel well at all. 10 years ago I could run Tren E no problem and now after 5 days on Tren I can't eat, get heartburn, and barely have any energy to function.

Look at JP. The last 2-3 years when he was pushing gear hard he could barely eat and/or have a severely limited food choices.

I guess my point here is that yes lower dosing can be used for someone that's been in the game a while and has already established a fair amount of size/mass. In the end, John is just providing his point of view and personal experience; the subscriber then needs to apply the info for how they see fit.

Yes, there are a lot of good, free resources out there. I'm personally not too worried about the $600 to get some good information. I also have been a subscriber to JP's site for years so I see the dosages there as well.

John has stated that he has used very high dosages in the past. As we all know there are pros and amateurs that use "lots" and also persons in both those categories that use only a little, and also some that are in the middle.

This leads to the age old question: Does it take big doses to "get" big initially? I think we all can agree the answer is yes. Would John be where he's at without years of powerlifting and some heavy dosages? Probably not. But at this point and for his class/weight I believe the dosages he list are correct. Remember, he competes at less than 210, not 255+. Could John be where he's at now without those high dose years and pushing his weight to 250-ish? I doubt it.

I think you need some years under your belt of pushing weight as high as possible and that will include higher dosing. I will say that as I get older and have more years of gear use under my belt I just don't handle the high dosages like I did when I was younger. Even with proper protocols and support supplements in place my digestion takes a hit and I don't feel well at all. 10 years ago I could run Tren E no problem and now after 5 days on Tren I can't eat, get heartburn, and barely have any energy to function.

Look at JP. The last 2-3 years when he was pushing gear hard he could barely eat and/or have a severely limited food choices.

I guess my point here is that yes lower dosing can be used for someone that's been in the game a while and has already established a fair amount of size/mass. In the end, John is just providing his point of view and personal experience; the subscriber then needs to apply the info for how they see fit.
Excellent post!

That's the whole problem, it's not about whether someone is telling the whole truth or not (although, as the saying goes, the cook does not reveal the secret of the taste of his best dish) but that bodybuilders like John say what they do now years later not what they were doing to get to where they are now.

Some random older guy came up to me at the gym and said "man I'm going to keep at this until I have muscles like yours" I looked him in the face and told him "well then you better get use to sticking a needle in your ass if you want to look like me". TRUTH!

That's the whole problem, it's not about whether someone is telling the whole truth or not (although, as the saying goes, the cook does not reveal the secret of the taste of his best dish) but that bodybuilders like John say what they do now years later not what they were doing to get to where they are now.
True. Jewett now advocates the popular 'health phase' approach after a show where you come off everything, but he admitted on a recent podcast that his best gains in an offseason were when he blasted immediately post-show.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws