over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some advise on troubleshooting Side effects

intensed

Registered
So I have been on 200mg of testosterone Enanthate for about a year with no problems. I have been off gear for years but started my own low dose protocol to bring up my low T. I decided to bump things up a notch and use a blend 1cc per week of 200mg Testosterone Enanthate, 100mg Drostanolone Enanthate, and 100mg Methenolone Enanthate. I'm also taking 150mg of Deca. I'm about 3 weeks in and my acid re flux is so bad, 10mg of Famotidine twice a day isn't cutting it. My anxiety is going up and my legs are stiff all the time like I'm on edge. I originally choose this stack because of the limited side effects. The last time I felt like this was on Tren Enanthate 200mg per week. It destroyed my appetite and anxiety was terrible. Should this stack in your opinion cause these sides? Should I drop the blend and move back to 200mg Enanthate, and keep the deca to see if things improve? All day long I keep going over all the possible causes. Just need some solid advise.

Thanks

Drop the most likely culprit and see how you feel, go from there…

So I have been on 200mg of testosterone Enanthate for about a year with no problems. I have been off gear for years but started my own low dose protocol to bring up my low T. I decided to bump things up a notch and use a blend 1cc per week of 200mg Testosterone Enanthate, 100mg Drostanolone Enanthate, and 100mg Methenolone Enanthate. I'm also taking 150mg of Deca. I'm about 3 weeks in and my acid re flux is so bad, 10mg of Famotidine twice a day isn't cutting it. My anxiety is going up and my legs are stiff all the time like I'm on edge. I originally choose this stack because of the limited side effects. The last time I felt like this was on Tren Enanthate 200mg per week. It destroyed my appetite and anxiety was terrible. Should this stack in your opinion cause these sides? Should I drop the blend and move back to 200mg Enanthate, and keep the deca to see if things improve? All day long I keep going over all the possible causes. Just need some solid advise.

Thanks
I would stop everything until acid reflux goes away. Health comes first bro. Get off everything for 4 weeks and then reintroduce the test and deca but investigate deeper into the Masteron and Primo (can be tren) with the dip stick test kit to make sure it is what it is supposed to be. But test and Deca are usually not faked (Underdosed yes..but not faked intentionally, unless mistake has been made by supplier). But play it safe and listen to ur body and get off everything until you get acid reflux under control and potentially the contaminated tren out of your system.

I would stop everything until acid reflux goes away. Health comes first bro. Get off everything for 4 weeks and then reintroduce the test and deca but investigate deeper into the Masteron and Primo (can be tren) with the dip stick test kit to make sure it is what it is supposed to be. But test and Deca are usually not faked (Underdosed yes..but not faked intentionally, unless mistake has been made by supplier). But play it safe and listen to ur body and get off everything until you get acid reflux under control and potentially the contaminated tren out of your system.

Guys shouldn't just guess what things are. Tren isn't the only thing that can cause anxiety. All compounds and fluctuations in hormones can cause anxiety. I know many who get anxiety from masteron and/or deca. I have been feeling good for ages and last week I added in an AI and I have been on edge and feeling anxious so I have just dropped it. I recall the last time I experienced really bad anxiety it was because I added in HCG so again it's not as simple as your primo must be tren just because the person once felt anxious on tren. Not to mention the other 1001 things that can cause anxiety and the increased hormones simply put you in a more sensitive state. Although I should state I personally would not trust a blend that is supposed to be 200mg test, 100mg mast e and 100mg primo e. If you were using them individually you could just drop one and see how you are. If you are feeling off it's simply not worth it so I would just go back on 200mg test and keep in the 150mg deca. See how you are for 2 weeks then maybe bump up your test to 300mg and you have a nice simple stack and probably minimal side effects (if it is the blend causing the issues).

I appreciate the honest feedback. I'm going to drop the blend. My last shot was this past Sunday. I'm going to switch back to the 200mg Test E, and keep 150mg Deca. In the mean time I'm going to order a test kit on the Deca. I know a test is not 100% but what is when dealing with UG products. I'm older now in my early 40's maybe I can't handle multiple compounds at low doses. I do know gut problems have never been a issue with injectables except Tren. I like to keep everything low dose at my age, I will never use a blend ever again because of the variables, lesson learned.

I'd guess your Primo is actually Tren E.
That very possible . I say drop deca as the progesterone side effects can also some negative interaction s I've heard a leo and longevity podcast. It say high progesterone with high estrogen can cause side effects, low libido

I appreciate the honest feedback. I'm going to drop the blend. My last shot was this past Sunday. I'm going to switch back to the 200mg Test E, and keep 150mg Deca. In the mean time I'm going to order a test kit on the Deca. I know a test is not 100% but what is when dealing with UG products. I'm older now in my early 40's maybe I can't handle multiple compounds at low doses. I do know gut problems have never been a issue with injectables except Tren. I like to keep everything low dose at my age, I will never use a blend ever again because of the variables, lesson learned.
You might want to drop everything for 3-4 weeks and let it all clear and your body somewhat normalize. You have been on a high end dose TRT for over a year. That can be adding to some underlying stress such as high red cells. Taking the 3-4 weeks off will help reduce that if it's an issue.

Thanks
probably not what you want to hear but this is what I would do.

I would drop everything, perhaps not the test, and add one compound at a time and evaluate how are you feel and the results and perhaps a blood test. Then I would add another compound and do the same thing. In my mind it is the only way to isolate what is causing you distress. Just do one thing at a time, take it slow and easy, And trust that you will get to where you want to be eventually once you get this sorted out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131