over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Firsr cycle / how long to run?

Hammer4

Registered
Newbies
Ran a couple sarm cycles last year and made some solid gains but didn't like the idea and crushing my test and estro into the ground over and over.

Just started my first test cycle at 36mg of test E per day (about 250mg/week) eight days ago and holy crap... I feel AMAZING! Strength is skyrocketing, body changing fast, libido through the roof. Needless to saying, I'm having a great time...

My question is this... I was planning on going 12 weeks, but would I be better served just using the whole bottle? That would stretch the cycle to around 16 weeks at current dose. Any thoughts?

First things first, what are your stats, experience, diet/calories and goals. Those are the important facts to determine whether AAS will be helpful.

I don't have much experience with SARMs and I have not read enough about them to comment on the effects.

If you are doing everything right and ready for AAS to break a plateau, then a typical first cycle is Test E. or Test C. or Sust 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks followed by Clomid/Nolva PCT (maybe HCG). You should have a aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex or Aromasin on hand.

If you are dosing Test E. at 36mg/day then I'm assuming you are taking oral. Never heard of Test E. coming in oral form. Are you sure its not a prohormone or D-bol or Anadrol or Superdol or something else. I haven't been around for a while and new analogs come out all the time so maybe its designer and something I never heard of.

Regardless of what your taking, 12 weeks is a long time to be on even a mild oral steroid like Anavar or T-bol. Usually orals are used as a immediate kick start to a cycle while long esters build up in the body for effect.

In my opinion come off whatever your taking at 8 weeks and immediately start PCT. Better safe than sorry.

Yeah man sarms might have there place but I realized they weren't really the "safe" alternative I was hoping for so decided to go the bioindentical hormone and use testosterone instead...

it is injectable though. Pinning test enanthate 36mg daily. I've got some aromasin, nolva and clomid on hand.

I pulled minimal blood panel before starting this cycle. I was at 505 ng/dL test. Estrogen 14 pg/mL. Shbg at 22 nmol/L. Free test was at 14.5ng/dL

I'm 5'10 175# around 15% just trying to add about a lb a week of over the course of the cycle so 10-15 lbs total.

As far as diet goes, pretty much the same everyday but not exactly weighing and counting everything...

Oats and eggs in the morning with fruit. Beef and rice with spin and bell peps meals 2 and 3. And meal 4 differs some but includes protein source, some carbs and 1 fruit and veg. Maybe a shake with a few almonds at work.

I plan on pulling bloods again around week 6, mostly to check estrogen. You think I should try to check out lipids too??

Appreciate the response man. Sorry if that was a little long winded lol.

If that were me, I’d bump it up to 400/week as long as you’re not experiencing any estrogen related sides. And run it for 16 weeks. You do have your PCT planned out, right?

Cage

Thanks for the suggestions Cage!

I got nolva clomid hcg on deck when the time comes. And I think your on to something about extending it out to 16 weeks...
I'm checking my total test and free test, shbg and estrogen this week. Might go up depending but feel like I'm growing good right now.

Was your starter dose 400mg?

I'd keep it at 250 if your results are good, the general rule of thumb is to use the least amount you need to grow, then you will have more room to increase it as necessary, if gains stall I would go up. I also like longer cycles 16-20 weeks for me but that might leave you shut down a little more...

Good move on the daily dosing, it's oddly effective even with long esters.

Noted thank you Kaladryn! I like the daily admin strategy, especially for test, makes a lotta sense.

As far as training, this is my current split. A little odd but works with work and life at the moment... pretty much one exercise per body part taken to the max once per week.

Currently tues wed sat

Tues- chest/shldrs/tri
Decline DB press - 3 wu, 5 working
Front cable - 1 wu, 5 working
Lat raises - 5×20
Extensions - 5 working

Wed - legs
Extensions - same as above
Curls 5×20
Calf raises 5×20
Lunges 5×60s

Sat - back and bis
Lat pull - 3 wu, 5 working
Rows - 1 wu, 5 working
Shrugs - 1 wu, 5 working
Standing DB curl - 5 working

First things first, what are your stats, experience, diet/calories and goals. Those are the important facts to determine whether AAS will be helpful.

I don't have much experience with SARMs and I have not read enough about them to comment on the effects.

If you are doing everything right and ready for AAS to break a plateau, then a typical first cycle is Test E. or Test C. or Sust 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks followed by Clomid/Nolva PCT (maybe HCG). You should have a aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex or Aromasin on hand.

If you are dosing Test E. at 36mg/day then I'm assuming you are taking oral. Never heard of Test E. coming in oral form. Are you sure its not a prohormone or D-bol or Anadrol or Superdol or something else. I haven't been around for a while and new analogs come out all the time so maybe its designer and something I never heard of.

Regardless of what your taking, 12 weeks is a long time to be on even a mild oral steroid like Anavar or T-bol. Usually orals are used as a immediate kick start to a cycle while long esters build up in the body for effect.

In my opinion come off whatever your taking at 8 weeks and immediately start PCT. Better safe than sorry.

No, not an oral. You've got to catch up with modern times and daily TRT Test or cycle dosing with a slin pin. It's been discussed on this forum for quite some time now! Emeric has preached for years about 10mg a day this way. Others have adjusted their dosages just like this person.

WTF? ^^^

I'd keep it at 250 if your results are good, the general rule of thumb is to use the least amount you need to grow, then you will have more room to increase it as necessary, if gains stall I would go up. I also like longer cycles 16-20 weeks for me but that might leave you shut down a little more...

Good move on the daily dosing, it's oddly effective even with long esters.
This ^^^^^^ 👍🏿

My labs came back. Seemed way off to me for 200 test/week...

Oestrogen at 16pg/nl (up 2)

Total test at 676 ng/dl (up 151)

Shbg was lower range (22), now lower at 14nmol/L

Free androgens have more than doubled from baseline. 86 to 178

WTF? I took blood 14 hours after morning shot. Underdosed test? Subq issue (not getting past my fat ass into muscle)? Should I quit BSing and just go to labcorp? Went thru let'sgetchecked because it was cheap and easy. What do you guys think??

Sorry for the horrible posing but this how we're coming along...

20211102_195241.jpg 20211102_195625.jpg
20211102_195123.jpg

If you are taking 1 200mg shot per week a trough of 676 could be expected.

That's the kicker... I'm doing daily slin pin

That's the kicker... I'm doing daily slin pin
I'm currently doing daily slim pin, taking 200mg for the week and my total test was off the chart, this test didn't read over 1500, so I was at least 1500, lol. im 210 lbs. The test may have been underdosed. I also do daily subQ injections. even when I was doing the whole 200mg in one shot, my blood test a week later, right before my next shot, was still over 1000.

With test E, each shot you take will have a spike in test levels but there remains some amount of the esterified hormone stored in fatty tissue and broken down more slowly. It will take roughly five or six weeks for your test level to build up and level out. In my experience I always felt the best while the test levels are rising and once the level stabilized I would just feel somewhat more normal again.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws