over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

J3 University- John Jewett

So he apparently wiped off some muscle mass and is in a weaker condition. But you have to take into account that he is in prep from practically the beginning of the year, which is all the time in a caloric deficit, so it was inevitable. With so much time in prep, you'll only end up looking worse. I need a decent offseason to regenerate and rebuild up mass
@luki7788 Hey luki, How often do you reccomend someone compete to make adeuqte progress? For example Justin Harris belives competing year to year and utilisng the rebound to grow the most muscle. Are you of similar belief?

So he apparently wiped off some muscle mass and is in a weaker condition. But you have to take into account that he is in prep from practically the beginning of the year, which is all the time in a caloric deficit, so it was inevitable. With so much time in prep, you'll only end up looking worse. I need a decent offseason to regenerate and rebuild up mass
Yeah, I think he definitely burned some muscle off chasing condition and having calories so low for over half the year. But I took a look at his other shows earlier this year as well and he is worse there too. I just don’t feel like making more comparison pictures lol.

@luki7788 Hey luki, How often do you reccomend someone compete to make adeuqte progress? For example Justin Harris belives competing year to year and utilisng the rebound to grow the most muscle. Are you of similar belief?
I agree with Justin in 100%, but I personally noticed that competing more often than once a year brings even greater progress, e.g. competition in early spring March / April, then rebound and competition in November December, on average, competing every 8-9 months is for me ideal for the first few years to take advantage of the frequent rebounding periods after preparation and to make mega progress in a short time. When we are older, it is worth competing earlier and even stepping down from muscle mass in the offseason to stay healthy. But at the beginning, when the body is still young and old, you need to use it to build mass that we can then rebuild quickly

So you believe luki7788? Why isn't he lying also? So luki and JP tell the truth cause what? Their not IFBB pro's? When you get a pro card you sign a waiver that says you have to lie about your dosages? I lie too then huh? The only pro bodybuilder that has stuck around this place. Why would I care what anyone thinks about my drug usage? So why would I lie about it? You do realize that some people out there like me, meadows, John Jewett don't really give two fucks (Meadows would tell people he knew).
You’re a liar unless you say high doses (because that’s what they want to hear).

Yeah, I think he definitely burned some muscle off chasing condition and having calories so low for over half the year. But I took a look at his other shows earlier this year as well and he is worse there too. I just don’t feel like making more comparison pictures lol.
There is nothing to cheat - more drugs give you a better shape and more muscles, it's not theory that even science says. I did not know anyone who reduced the doses of drugs and became bigger or stronger (he probably also took 1.5g test and 1g EQ, 700mg primo and you changed to 1g test 700mg anadrol 600mg tren, theoretically you take less but the strength of drugs is incomparably greater - in that's the way some people say "I'm taking less now and looking better" lol)
But John is already focusing on maintaining health and developing business (J3 academy / coaching) because he is well aware that he does not have the best genetics and will never be in the top 5, so he has to develop in a different way and not only focus on career as a player - and that's great because he has a head for business and will be able to live passion while remaining healthy

I agree with Justin in 100%, but I personally noticed that competing more often than once a year brings even greater progress, e.g. competition in early spring March / April, then rebound and competition in November December, on average, competing every 8-9 months is for me ideal for the first few years to take advantage of the frequent rebounding periods after preparation and to make mega progress in a short time. When we are older, it is worth competing earlier and even stepping down from muscle mass in the offseason to stay healthy. But at the beginning, when the body is still young and old, you need to use it to build mass that we can then rebuild quickly
Thank you! I was planning to take a year and a half off but you and Justin has me convinced otherwise. Would you say a 12 week rebound and 16 week prep would be good for adeuqate progess?

There is nothing to cheat - more drugs give you a better shape and more muscles, it's not theory that even science says. I did not know anyone who reduced the doses of drugs and became bigger or stronger (he probably also took 1.5g test and 1g EQ, 700mg primo and you changed to 1g test 700mg anadrol 600mg tren, theoretically you take less but the strength of drugs is incomparably greater - in that's the way some people say "I'm taking less now and looking better" lol)
But John is already focusing on maintaining health and developing business (J3 academy / coaching) because he is well aware that he does not have the best genetics and will never be in the top 5, so he has to develop in a different way and not only focus on career as a player - and that's great because he has a head for business and will be able to live passion while remaining healthy
Yes, I’m not disagreeing with you. I think the regression is related to his health-first approach. Most everyone will experience the same unless they were using excessively high amounts. That’s why I never doubted his dosages.

If that’s his niche and it’s working for him financially, more power to him.

Thank you! I was planning to take a year and a half off but you and Justin has me convinced otherwise. Would you say a 12 week rebound and 16 week prep would be good for adeuqate progess?
if you are after the competition and you only do 12 weeks off season, it would be enough for you 6-10 weeks to prepare for the competition again - I don't know but you would have to eat like a pig to have to do 16 weeks of preparation after 12 weeks to be in shape for the competition again lol

I would see it more like this
- contest
- 12 (rebound / offseason) weeks
- 3-5 weeks minicut
- 6-8 weeks of the next bulking phase
- 4-8 weeks of maintenance
- 12-16 weeks contest prep - and repeat for the first few years

of course that is only my opinion and I am not saying that it is correct

if you are after the competition and you only do 12 weeks off season, it would be enough for you 6-10 weeks to prepare for the competition again - I don't know but you would have to eat like a pig to have to do 16 weeks of preparation after 12 weeks to be in shape for the competition again lol

I would see it more like this
- contest
- 12 (rebound / offseason) weeks
- 3-5 weeks minicut
- 6-8 weeks of the next bulking phase
- 4-8 weeks of maintenance
- 12-16 weeks contest prep - and repeat for the first few years

of course that is only my opinion and I am not saying that it is correct
Isn't a bit too less time 12w for the offseason to build enough muscle?

Isn't a bit too less time 12w for the offseason to build enough muscle?
but what 12 weeks? 12 then minicut 3-5 weeks and 6-8 weeks bulking again adn 4-8 maintenance this is a total of 22-28 weeks plus calories, unless you think that in 3-5 weeks minicut you will lose the gains you achieved earlier lol

it does not work like that

but what 12 weeks? 12 then minicut 3-5 weeks and 6-8 weeks bulking again adn 4-8 maintenance this is a total of 22-28 weeks plus calories, unless you think that in 3-5 weeks minicut you will lose the gains you achieved earlier lol

it does not work like that
I see many people here asking for coaches and paying subscription fees to certain websites when in fact you can hire Luki. He's proven himself a person who talks the talk and walks the walk. In his thread alone a lot of people are getting free great no b.s. advice from him. Might as well hire him as a coach.

The guy is a straight no b.s individual so you why look elsewhere when you have a good source right here.

Just my 2 pennies.

Victor Black is a JOKE. His b.s. might work with young inexperienced fellas but if you can see through him. He collects studies Ann post them up to make himself look good but anyone with a bit of university education in human biology and biochemistry can see through that fool.

As a matter of fact I got banned for few days cause I called him out.

Victor Black is a JOKE. His b.s. might work with young inexperienced fellas but if you can see through him. He collects studies Ann post them up to make himself look good but anyone with a bit of university education in human biology and biochemistry can see through that fool.

As a matter of fact I got banned for few days cause I called him out.
Honestly I follow a lot of what Victor says. Working great for me and I will stand in my posing trunks against anyone especially on this board. The physiques here sure don't match the knowledge that people THINK THEY HAVE. 🤔

Honestly I follow a lot of what Victor says. Working great for me and I will stand in my posing trunks against anyone especially on this board. The physiques here sure don't match the knowledge that people THINK THEY HAVE.
I understand what you mean and whilst someone's body is their cv in some regards surely there is much more to things than how they look. Many of the top coaches have never looked amazing. The same for some of the guys who look the best have very poor bodybuilding knowledge. What that tells me is in bodybuilding when the basics are done consistently that will always take a person much further than some elaborate drug/training routine done inconsistently. So I see both sides but at the same time I wouldn't be going to Ronnie Coleman for advice on nutrition etc and he is the best bodybuilder to ever live. I also wouldn't be going to many of the top pro's right now over someone who I deem very knowledgeable but might have much weaker genetics so doesn't look as good on stage.

Victor Black has looked fantastic so he also practices what he preaches but he certainly doesn't look better than many guys who follow his advice including yourself (and various other pro's). Now has he maxed out his physique to what it was capable of... that is different. I see some guys in the gym and they literally have 10% of the potential of others. Meaning they could optimize everything over years and they could never do well because their genetics are so bad. Some of these guys still pursue bodybuilding and compete and I wouldn't put their knowledge below someone just because their bodies aren't suited to bodybuilding.

If you want to get rich you should take advice from rich people who have done what you aspire to do. Taking advice from a guy who has never been a millionaire on how to become a millionaire doesn't make much sense. The same logic can/should apply in bodybuilding but there are many top sources of information who have definitely got far but they didn't have the desire, genetics or mindset to build the physique they could have in someone else's body. For me someone like Luki definitely impresses me more than many guys I see who have gone far in BB and have elite genetics. I have come across elite genetics in person and it opens your eyes to how fast some can transform even when following a subpar diet but just training consistently and taking a very small amount of hormones.

I don't know enough about Victor Black to form a concrete opinion. Although what I have seen of him put me off but that doesn't mean he isn't a wealth of knowledge. It just means there are 100's of good sources of information online so I don't need to actively seek out his info when what I did see put me off. So if someone gets a lot from him then great and if others don't that is great as well.

I understand what you mean and whilst someone's body is their cv in some regards surely there is much more to things than how they look. Many of the top coaches have never looked amazing. The same for some of the guys who look the best have very poor bodybuilding knowledge. What that tells me is in bodybuilding when the basics are done consistently that will always take a person much further than some elaborate drug/training routine done inconsistently. So I see both sides but at the same time I wouldn't be going to Ronnie Coleman for advice on nutrition etc and he is the best bodybuilder to ever live. I also wouldn't be going to many of the top pro's right now over someone who I deem very knowledgeable but might have much weaker genetics so doesn't look as good on stage.

Victor Black has looked fantastic so he also practices what he preaches but he certainly doesn't look better than many guys who follow his advice including yourself (and various other pro's). Now has he maxed out his physique to what it was capable of... that is different. I see some guys in the gym and they literally have 10% of the potential of others. Meaning they could optimize everything over years and they could never do well because their genetics are so bad. Some of these guys still pursue bodybuilding and compete and I wouldn't put their knowledge below someone just because their bodies aren't suited to bodybuilding.

If you want to get rich you should take advice from rich people who have done what you aspire to do. Taking advice from a guy who has never been a millionaire on how to become a millionaire doesn't make much sense. The same logic can/should apply in bodybuilding but there are many top sources of information who have definitely got far but they didn't have the desire, genetics or mindset to build the physique they could have in someone else's body. For me someone like Luki definitely impresses me more than many guys I see who have gone far in BB and have elite genetics. I have come across elite genetics in person and it opens your eyes to how fast some can transform even when following a subpar diet but just training consistently and taking a very small amount of hormones.

I don't know enough about Victor Black to form a concrete opinion. Although what I have seen of him put me off but that doesn't mean he isn't a wealth of knowledge. It just means there are 100's of good sources of information online so I don't need to actively seek out his info when what I did see put me off. So if someone gets a lot from him then great and if others don't that is great as well.
The smartest coaches out there, 80% of them have better physiques than 90% of this board, the ones like Rambod, and Nichols have no desire to be huge (unlike the guys that spout off on this board) guys like Farah, Starnes, Meadows, Sims, Harris, Jensen, Aceto, and many others have been there done that and proven themselves on the bodybuilding stage

The smartest coaches out there, 80% of them have better physiques than 90% of this board, the ones like Rambod, and Nichols have no desire to be huge (unlike the guys that spout off on this board) guys like Farah, Starnes, Meadows, Sims, Harris, Jensen, Aceto, and many others have been there done that and proven themselves on the bodybuilding stage

Of course. Although I wrote what I did I am also a very much practice what you preach type of person. I personally wouldn't hire a coach who hasn't been where I want to be. At the same time looks aren't everything because as you posted some guys simply don't have that desire to be huge and ripped. Although I think quite a few of them couldn't even get there if they wanted to. It works both ways because I also respect someone a lot more if they have been there which all the guys you list have done. There are many "science" guys who are knowledgeable but have never even trained hard so whilst I may pick up a few things from them it's limited due most of it coming from a textbook. Just like the extreme science guys the other side of the spectrum (Ronnie Coleman etc) are also very limited for the opposite reasons because they have reached the pinnacle of bodybuilding without any real understanding of nutrition and drugs. The guys that can and have done both (John Meadows etc) are usually the best sources of information.

honestly just based off the clips hes putting out its regurgitated information from victor black as well as team evil gsp. As much test as you can without AI + primo or mast. Join one of their members sites and you will see what im talking about. There are hours and hours of the same stuff on team evil gsp for 14.99 a month.

honestly just based off the clips hes putting out its regurgitated information from victor black as well as team evil gsp. As much test as you can without AI + primo or mast. Join one of their members sites and you will see what im talking about. There are hours and hours of the same stuff on team evil gsp for 14.99 a month.
Here is the KICKER though.....show me one Olympia competitor that puts out as much info as John does! Dosages, AAS used, diet, macros, training, peak week, diuretics. No other Olympian does this but people still want to bash John and discredit his info....fucking mind boggling, no wonders pros either just lie or keep shit to themselves.

Here is the KICKER though.....show me one Olympia competitor that puts out as much info as John does! Dosages, AAS used, diet, macros, training, peak week, diuretics. No other Olympian does this but people still want to bash John and discredit his info....fucking mind boggling, no wonders pros either just lie or keep shit to themselves.
truth, that dude is awesome and well respected and extremely knowledgeable. Just talking strictly from a spending $600 point.

View attachment 144250
I think depth of competition has definitely improved in the 212 since 2019 but to me there seems to be clear regression from his best look (2019 Olympia on right) to his most recent look (2021 Tampa Pro on left), even taking into account better lighting and tan on the right.

Well if the guy on the right pushed everything as far as humanly possible/or willing and placed fourth and then realized that was going to be the pinnacle of what he is capable of why in the hell would he continue to destroy himself? If one thinks they still have a lot left in the tank I can see the point in not letting up but when you know no matter what that's it no harm in doing......well......less harm lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131