over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycling clenbuteral

Llwellyn's protocol is supported by evidence of β₂-adrenergic downregulation. Later evidence (Abo et al.) supports a view that 3 weeks of clen treatment is marked by an increased myostatin gene expression, suggesting myostatin functions as a negative regulator of hypertrophy in the latter stages of clen treatment. Follistatin is upregulated in the near term and is associated with the hypertrophy response in humans (Hostrup et al.) with β₂-adrenergic agonists.

Treatment with rhGH does make sense as β₂-adrenergic agonism inhibits GH secretion. Considerations for yohimbine: α₂-adrenergic antagonists can completely block the stimulatory effects on GH secretion of enhancing cholinergic tone with cholinesterase inhibitors versus the α₂-adrenergic agonist clonidine which stimulates GH secretion.

Llwellyn's protocol is supported by evidence of β₂-adrenergic downregulation. Later evidence (Abo et al.) supports a view that 3 weeks of clen treatment is marked by an increased myostatin gene expression, suggesting myostatin functions as a negative regulator of hypertrophy in the latter stages of clen treatment. Follistatin is upregulated in the near term and is associated with the hypertrophy response in humans (Hostrup et al.) with β₂-adrenergic agonists.

Treatment with rhGH does make sense as β₂-adrenergic agonism inhibits GH secretion. Considerations for yohimbine: α₂-adrenergic antagonists can completely block the stimulatory effects on GH secretion of enhancing cholinergic tone with cholinesterase inhibitors versus the α₂-adrenergic agonist clonidine which stimulates GH secretion.

In English please.

I know a guy who was using 600 mcg of Clen a day. I wish I was making this up but I’m not.

It had to of been severely under dosed or he was on it for so long it wasn’t doing anything anyway right??

It had to of been severely under dosed or he was on it for so long it wasn’t doing anything anyway right??
It’s possible but the clen I used was the same as what he had and I was shaking like a mental patient. I remember he had been on for close to a year with no breaks. Matter of fact someone else on here knows of someone running similar doses.

In English please.
That was a really obtuse way of saying that shorter cycles make sense, yohimbine and ketotifen don't make sense, benadryl-definitely not as its combined use with clen increases risk of tachycardia, and I failed to mention that a 1mcg/kg dosage has been demonstrated to cause cardiac cell death.

I failed to mention that a 1mcg/kg dosage has been demonstrated to cause cardiac cell death.
That was a really obtuse way of saying that shorter cycles make sense, yohimbine and ketotifen don't make sense, benadryl-definitely not as its combined use with clen increases risk of tachycardia, and I failed to mention that a 1mcg/kg dosage has been demonstrated to cause cardiac cell death.

1mcg/kg of Clenbuteral caused cardiac cell death??
Or
1mcg/kg of benadryl caused cardiac cell death??

I'm assuming you're referring to Clenbuteral but just wanted to clarify as I have heard people take about serious negative health effects from taking to much Benadryl.

Clenbuterol, yes. It's in rats (unethical and impracticable to do this sort of research in humans), but those are dosages actually used in PED practice. See Burniston JG, Tan LB, Goldspink DF. beta2-Adrenergic receptor stimulation in vivo induces apoptosis in the rat heart and soleus muscle. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2005 Apr;98(4):1379-86. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00642.2004. Epub 2004 Dec 10. PMID: 15591297.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws