over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Added progesterone to my protocol - Wow

It is true and another reason to use high dose. There’s literally no drawbacks to using 10 or even 20mg sometimes I’ll do. I think there’s a connection to GH too but I forget the details.

I get the idea of low dosing stuff but it can get a little maniacal if you’re restricting something like melatonin which is only a good thing.

It’s like saying to not take more than 200mg primo. Sure it will work at that dosage but 500mg is better. Not a perfect analogy but you get the point.
Sometimes I'll take 30mg of melatonin plus 1gm of ltheanine. Perfect deep sleep stack.
The ltheanine slows everything down. Melatonin puts you to sleep.

Sometimes I'll take 30mg of melatonin plus 1gm of ltheanine. Perfect deep sleep stack.
The ltheanine slows everything down. Melatonin puts you to sleep.
I loved theanine! I have a bag of it, I’m going to add it back in at night again, thanks for the reminder!

Better living through chemistry!

Thinking about adding sublingual progest starting at 4mg at night. Thoughts? Anyone try it?

i tried pregnenolone and DHEA and both kept me up at night.

I took l theanine last night as we were having some repairs on an organ that I knew I was going to be awake so better to be sleepy awake then awake and aggravated that I wasn't getting my lovely sleep. It worked well. I find using it too much seems to lessen effectiveness so I use it here and there

Nandrolone increases progesterone , I was reading last night

Dhea and pregnenolone are best taking earlier in the day

Have you tried hcg? If so, did you get any of the same benefits you get from supplementing progesterone and/or dhea?
I have gone through roughly 50 vials of hcg something like ten years ago. I felt good and I had more energy on it, but balancing out the aromatization and acne was too much of a problem for me, it seemed to aromatize more than the test I would usually take. Hcg had no where close to the calming effects of transdermal progesterone and oral Dhea for me, I prefer the feeling of serenety.

Thinking about adding sublingual progest starting at 4mg at night. Thoughts? Anyone try it?

i tried pregnenolone and DHEA and both kept me up at night.
I like progesterone at night

Reactions: XXL
How many times a day should I apply the transdermal progesterone? The half life is probably the same as transdermal testosterone?

THANK you brother for that picture. You wouldn't believe it but I came across your thread..saw that picture and was just casually shopping at Meijers (A huge grocery and supermarket outlet in midwest) and guess what..came across the exact box of the product and for sale at 19 bucks in feminine menopause supplement section LOL! I just applied some scrotally so I'll be reporting on effects as well. If it works out good..really want to try that pure powder in DMSO which would be stronger I assume.. But thanks for that referral! This stuff sounds like ANABOLIC estrogen with strong nootropic, bone enhancing/anti inflammatory and libido boosting and anti estrogenic chilling effects..just what a lot of us are starved for. Not to mention to BOOST protein synthesis.

I was always misinformed that progesterone is a female hormone and men don't need it blah blah, I got it tested and came back at 0 after years of TRT and no HCG since it's produced by the nuts

After reading a few guys swear by it,
I did research and found out men produce anywhere btw .5- 1mg of progesterone a day. Also if you feel you're estrogen dominant, low progesterone could be the reason. Look it up

I bought the cream off of Amazon and started taking 2mgs a day, I put it on my scrotum. And if I absorb half of it, I'm at 1mg.

I didn't evev know I was missing this piece of the puzzle

I always had a bit of face bloat, it took that away within days, My gyno was puffy but the puff is subsidizing, Joints feel better! Sleep is deeper. Libido and erections improved. My skin is glowing, my hair seems more wet and healthy, and I finally want to suck some dick lmao jk but it's def not a female hormone, if our body produces the there's it plays a role. We just don't need a bit amount of it.

So throw progesterone into your next bloodwork

I did with zero effect.

Followed the protocols discussed here, just got my blood test
back, no change.

Total waste of time and money for me.

I did with zero effect.

Followed the protocols discussed here, just got my blood test
back, no change.

Total waste of time and money for me.
What did you try? I've tried these with no or undesired results:
L-theanine
DHEA
5-htp (and plain L-tryptophan)
GABA
Melatonin 1mg, 5mg, then 10mg - groggy at first few days then nothing, unpleasant

These are working/have worked:
Magnesium chelate
KSM-66
Indica 1:1 CBD/THC (single vape)

I have not tried progesterone. But I'm prog curious.

What did you try? I've tried these with no or undesired results:
L-theanine
DHEA
5-htp (and plain L-tryptophan)
GABA
Melatonin 1mg, 5mg, then 10mg - groggy at first few days then nothing, unpleasant

These are working/have worked:
Magnesium chelate
KSM-66
Indica 1:1 CBD/THC (single vape)

I have not tried progesterone. But I'm prog curious.

Per Zarati, I bought the cream off of Amazon and started taking 2mgs a day.

Roughly 20mg transdermal a day is a full male replacement dose, I take 10 to 15mg a day and it is quite noticeable.

I took 21mg 2X per day. Did not do a thing except drain my wallet.

Matsuo did you go through your doctor to get your pharm transdermal progesterone?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear