YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I smoke…yes I’m an idiot. Is vaping “healthier”?

Know a ton of people that like the wintergreen. I still like the original. You end up remembering all the different strategic placements for max headrush. Been a few years. I should get a can.
Yes sir , if it's cope it all taste good . Right upper always tends to hit the hardest for me. You should. Moderation won't hurt anyone and imagine the feeling with the sensitivty you gained? If you you're going to pick up a can, pick up one of the zyn or ON pouches, as well. They come in various mg. If you do , keep us updated. I'd like to hear your comparison.

I pinched Copenhagen for years. I still miss it at times.

I too pinched Cope for over 35 years, up to a can a day. Then I quit
cold turkey, never looked back, never think about it, just don't care.

When around it (like now) do I miss it? Sure at times. But the feeling
passes. It never gets weaker, it just goes away faster, something most
people don't understand.

I suspect the same goes for smoking / vaping which contributes nothing
of true value to your life, is or becomes just a liability.

I too pinched Cope for over 35 years, up to a can a day. Then I quit
cold turkey, never looked back, never think about it, just don't care.

When around it (like now) do I miss it? Sure at times. But the feeling
passes. It never gets weaker, it just goes away faster, something most
people don't understand.

I suspect the same goes for smoking / vaping which contributes nothing
of true value to your life, is or becomes just a liability.
Yup. Same. The feeling does pass. But the evil of it is that it never totally goes away. I never vaped nicotine. Always kept my lungs clean. My son did but was happy to hear he just quit. Said he just doesn't like it anymore. I like a nice dip beside a campfire or when fishing. Something about the outdoors. We're all very outdoorsy. Hunting, fishing, hiking, rock and mountain climbing.

Yes sir , if it's cope it all taste good . Right upper always tends to hit the hardest for me. You should. Moderation won't hurt anyone and imagine the feeling with the sensitivty you gained? If you you're going to pick up a can, pick up one of the zyn or ON pouches, as well. They come in various mg. If you do , keep us updated. I'd like to hear your comparison.
Roger that. I'll try a tin of the ON pouches in a high mg. Have to be honest though, the pouches (even Copenhagen) that I've borrowed over the years don't hit me as hard as the loose stuff. But I can do a side-by-side review and see.

Some time ago I saw a documentary about vaping, they were selling that it was healthy, and all that. The point is that tobacco, apart from nicotine, has many more substances, so staying only with nicotine is a step forward since you are eliminating the other substances.

I quit smoking with the help of vaping, nicotine gum also helped but wasn´t as satisfying. Initially I was going to switch to vaping using the captain obvious logic of:

"There are approximately 600 ingredients in cigarettes. When burned, cigarettes create more than 7,000 chemicals. At least 69 of these chemicals are known to cause cancer, and many are toxic."

I thought since vape liquid only has four ingredients (water, nicotine, flavourings and propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin) I would be fine, I was wrong. Those clouds that come out of your mouth first go into your lungs, mine were always irritated, more than with cigarrettes, a couple of months into vaping I developed a cold and there was blood in the phlegm that I was producing, something I had never experienced prior to vaping or since quitting. Nicotine gum is the healthier alternative if you want to quit, just use it as intended, chew a couple of times and leave it between your gums and the side of your mouth, then chew again when you feel the need, also don´t underestimate the addictive power of nicotine and quit the gum when you feel you can.

Vaping is gay...Either smoke or don't. Preferably don't...I'm a pack-a-day guy:cautious:

Nootropic, yes (just keep the blood of pressure in check).

Fat Burner? Somewhat. I keep wanting to mention that a day of nicotine, once in a while, keeps pushing me further in my pansy half assed fat-burning regime, even with a few drinks. I didn't think that it was appropriate to bring up, but yah it's been more pleasureful than Clen, inching to my goal.

• Haha
Reactions: Bio
i smoked @8 cigs a night when drinking and i was drinking heavy every night pretty much. for years.
i quit drinking and completely lost urge to haver a cig.
however, i do vape. cuz figured it was healthier... ease of access is the biggest prob w it.
i vape the lowest nicotine u can get at 1.8 and the device i use is Vuse
i vape thc all day so i like a lil nic vape puff after. just like 2-3 puffs.
but i do this all day every day. sigh.
goal is to only vape anything after 9p and stop the all day stuff.
will have to stop nicotine altogether soon cuz wanna get life insurance.

🚬 + :coffee: = no constipation ever :poop:!!

Vaping is gay...Either smoke or don't. Preferably don't...I'm a pack-a-day guy:cautious:
^^^i smoke cigars more so ..but everybody knows they don't count :rolleyes:

..still enjoy a couple of smokes on a that rare occasion ..esp when i party on the boat 🛥️

You'll quit when you're ready to quit.

Food for thought though, my bloodwork is better running a lot more gear with zero health supplements than on trt smoking and taking loads of health supplements.

You'll quit when you're ready to quit.

Food for thought though, my bloodwork is better running a lot more gear with zero health supplements than on trt smoking and taking loads of health supplements.

What do you think is the reason for that? Obviously smoking isn’t helping your blood work so are the supps messing you up or was that set of bloods just an anomaly?

What do you think is the reason for that? Obviously smoking isn’t helping your blood work so are the supps messing you up or was that set of bloods just an anomaly?

The reason for it is the smoking lol. Plain and simple. Can rationalize it all you want as being not that bad. Shits horrible for you though.

Not being a dick, this is just the truth coming from an ex smoker.

I agree with you'll quit when you're ready, but it's just such a nasty ass habit. I was reminded after one of my friends and coworkers, probably one of the only people I know who smokes (cigarettes), recently went drinking with a few other of my other co-workers and handed out smokes. every damn one of them, all five, now smoke and I have to deal with that nasty ass smell if we're hanging out. at least with dip, gum, lozenges, etc, you can keep it to yourself, more or less. Vaping doesn't linger near like cigarette smoke, either. at least you'll smell better and people around you will appreciate you not smoking

I've battled a nicotine addiction since I was early 20s. first it was cigs, quit cold turkey. two years of quitting, I started dreaming about it and cravings would keep me up at night. next thing you know, I've got a can of dip in my hand. dipped modest amounts, but eventually quit a few months ago. much easier than quitting cigs, for me. I'll occasionally chew a piece out nicotine gum for stimulation and appetite suppression

I used the zyn pouches to quit. Tried the gum, patches, vape, etc. Unfortunately I still use them, the coffee flavor is pretty good though.

I’ve smoked for far too long and I need to quit, I’ve quit in spurts before and it makes a huge difference in my health, you can visibly see it. That’s obvious but I’m saying that to illustrate how I REALLY need to quit, I’m getting older. Cigs are really starting to make me feel like shit which wasn’t really an issue before I was lucky in that but knew it wouldn’t last forever, last time I quit for a few weeks my friends thought I got Botox my skin looked so much better.

Yea I know I’m a bitch and I need to just quit, I get it I’m a weak bitch fine let’s get past that.

I just jumped on chantix, it works but it sucks it’s like tren it makes you depressed and angry but in worse ways, it is what it is I need to do what it takes. Besides that I also want to use a vape as a replacement, I need to find one with low nicotine because they usually make me sick and I’ve researched and found that is most likely the cause. I will wean myself off the vape eventually, I don’t even like them at all.

My question is that if I’m vaping like a douche I’m still addicted to nicotine, would that mean that the health benefits of quitting smoking aren’t worth very much or is the difference in taking in tobacco toxins the most important thing?

Also yes I realize the vape may also have toxins.

Thoughts? Is it the nicotine itself which messes you up or is it the garbage in the tobacco?
Nicotine, argghhh props for quitting, scary stuff. I quit last year and feel amazing, good luck man

My wife works for OPA (Organ Procurement Agency) and sees dozens of set of lungs a week and also has access to the patient history and she has said 100% without a doubt that the king's from people in there 20's-40's that vape are absolutely worse than the lungs of those that smoke cigarettes and are very very rarely transplantable except for the very young that have only vaped for a year or so.
I call bullshit on this. Nicotine doesn’t cause tar buildup on the lungs the way tobacco does from cigarettes

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131