over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kuclo got third? No way!

NorwegianMuscle

Registered
Newbies
He was definitely for second if not first.

THANK U! yeah man absolute bs. Iians structure sucks. waaaaaay more flaws to his physique than steve.

100% agree, don't know how Iian keeps beating Steve. There is NOTHING I like about Iians physique except he has a BIG structure, that's it!

100% agree, don't know how Iian keeps beating Steve. There is NOTHING I like about Iians physique except he has a BIG structure, that's it!
THANK U! i dont get it at all how he places so high.... he gets pretty lean but meh thats bout it that impresses me

Agreed. He’s built like spongebob. Very square and unpleasant besides carrying a lot of mass. Steve looked great

I’m not a fan of Nicks look, but he was peeled
no flame at all but what do u not like about his look?
waist a lil blocky (but always keeps it tight and in control) and he is def on shorter side but other than those 2 things to me dude is squared away

to get the most muscular award AND the win imo means he was most muscular AND most conditioned. game over.

no flame at all but what do u not like about his look?
waist a lil blocky (but always keeps it tight and in control) and he is def on shorter side but other than those 2 things to me dude is squared away

to get the most muscular award AND the win imo means he was most muscular AND most conditioned. game over.
He’s just really squarish, the vascularity in his lower legs is distracting and gross, and it’s just not a pleasant physique to look at. That said, he has a tremendous amount of mass on him and he comes in very conditioned. He deserved the win

as an ifbb pro (and a bber of course) what r ur thoughts on a top level guys w literally non existant calves?
i mean its bbing... how can u be missing an entire body part and win shows?
rewarding conditioning too much? and not structure enough?
maybe this is another thread...

as an ifbb pro (and a bber of course) what r ur thoughts on a top level guys w literally non existant calves?
i mean its bbing... how can u be missing an entire body part and win shows?
rewarding conditioning too much? and not structure enough?
maybe this is another thread...
I can tell you as someone who s talked to alot of judges what some say when the Calf issue is brought up.. I agree for me it's the same as the hamstring etc.. it better be developed.. but a couple judges literally said " it's such a genetic bodypart that it sometimes gets a pass. " I said " we every bodypart is a genetic bodypart.. its no excuse".. but it appears some see it as such

I can tell you as someone who s talked to alot of judges what some say when the Calf issue is brought up.. I agree for me it's the same as the hamstring etc.. it better be developed.. but a couple judges literally said " it's such a genetic bodypart that it sometimes gets a pass. " I said " we every bodypart is a genetic bodypart.. its no excuse".. but it appears some see it as such
I agree. Some guys just don’t genetically have great arms, or have high lay insertions, and they lose points for it

I totally agree, Kuclo should have been 2nd, if he just had a little bit stronger back I'd have him 1st even. I also don't think Sergio in 6th made sense, I probably would have had him 3rd or 4th...

Calves are awesome but the most important element for a bodybuilding physique is the X shape... The more radical the X (from front and back) the better the physique... A big blocky square midsection destroys the focal point of the entire physique..

Lets just hope Steves wife is never ever gonna be commentating a bodybuilding show again, nothing to say.. got mad as fuck when the others were commenting on Steve, and ofc the ending where Ian got 2nd instead of Steve, cant be that biased..get the fuck out

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131