over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Solution for GH Lethargy

Unstopppable1

Registered
Newbies
I'm currently running Qtropin GH (on a Test/Deca Cycle & using 10iu Slin (Novalin R pre workout only). I started off with 2ius for the first 3 weeks. Last week I ramped up to 3iu for a few days and now I'm at 4ius. I find that I'm tired most of the day at 4ius. I noticed this in the past when I went up to 4 ius with TP Black Tops & Norditropin as well. I've tried many things to combat the lethargy, (sleeping earlier, injecting before bed, T3, T4, carb cycling, mid day Naps etc) I have a business where I need to have high energy and I also do a lot of seminars & public speaking so I'm on my feet for a few days at time. Also at 4ius I experience a higher resting heart rate, slight elevation in blood pressure, water retention & my fasted blood glucose is 110 in the morning. I may have to go back to 2-2.5 ius to avoid all of these sides. It sucks because when I ramp up to 4iu the gains are so much better crazy fullness, 3D muscle, boost in strength and the pumps are unreal! I have great energy & endurance at the gym at 4ius, but the rest of the day I'm yawning and just feel like laying in bed and taking more naps.

Curious if you had any solutions on reducing the lethargy when running GH at higher doses?

When I go above 2iu I split the dose
1/2 before training when some stimulants are or can he used to offset any lethargy that it may cause the the other half before bed when it doesn't matter.
I shoot it IM and find that I only feel that slowed down feeling for a few hrs after the shot if I take it with no caffeine or anything

Bronkaid has Ephedrine in it and is OTC and Alpha Yohimbine or Rauwolscine is a nice combo to keep you going lol.

But realistically id go with luki's advice or stay at 2 for a month and then bump. Did you start right at 4iu day 1?

I was the same way on qtropin. I started dosing before bed and it went away within a week. Currently using 4iu also.

Bronkaid has Ephedrine in it and is OTC and Alpha Yohimbine or Rauwolscine is a nice combo to keep you going lol.

But realistically id go with luki's advice or stay at 2 for a month and then bump. Did you start right at 4iu day 1?
I find ephedrine to be the dirtiest stim available.
Or maybe I did too much CNS damage when I used to run it at 75mg prior to my basketball games. That was back in my early 20s
Now close to 50yo even 6mg gives me the worst brain fog ever.
Now 30mg of Amp sulfate... totally different story. **EDIT** - NO MENTIONING REC DRUGS!
That's like saying 30mg of dbol is the same as 30mg of eq

Last edited by a moderator:
Try other dosing methods
1st better for insulin sensitivity - the entire dose of GH before training (I recommend it before a training meal) but here you may get lethargic after training
2nd full dose at bedtime
I use:
-5iu HGH first thing AM before fasted cardio
-5iu HGH before bed

Isn't that good too for insulin sensitivity?

I use:
-5iu HGH before bed

You’re joking obviously. 10iu GH is horrible for your insulin sensitivity.

I use:
-5iu HGH before bed

why everyone here sees as if everything is only black or only white - I did not say that this dosage is bad for insulin sensitivity, it depends on whether you have problems with glycemia when using gh or not. If you don't, leave it as is and don't complicate things

You’re joking obviously. 10iu GH is horrible for your insulin sensitivity.
I would not agree, it depends mainly on how much muscle mass you have and how intensively you train and how much activity you have during the day outside the gym

I was the same way on qtropin. I started dosing before bed and it went away within a week. Currently using 4iu also.
How were your results with Qtropin and how long did you run it? I've only been on it for 3 weeks and so far so good especially for the price.

Simple....lower the dosage

Thats what i was gonna say, the good ole eca stack in homemade fashion

GH's lethargy is not that bad. Maybe try MK-677 for a week and then reevaluate if the GH-lethargy is still worth complaining about 😉

How were your results with Qtropin and how long did you run it? I've only been on it for 3 weeks and so far so good especially for the price.
I'm rolling into month three on it. Already leaning out good and strating to round off. I had some wrinkles on the sides of my eyes and they are almost completely gone. Fore head is looking better to. It's definitely doing its job. Can't wait to see how it goes when it gets going really good. The first week or two kicked my ass on just 2iu. I was going hypo alot. Hands numb. Tired as hell. I switched to night injections and everything has been fine. I ordered 4 months worth I will definitely buy another round. I got to admit I was skeptical as hell buying pre mixed but it's good stuff.

GH's lethargy is not that bad. Maybe try MK-677 for a week and then reevaluate if the GH-lethargy is still worth complaining about 😉
MK-677 is brutal. I ran it twice and both times I was groggy AF, retained a boatload of wated and ate everything in site. The sides are not worth it for me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws