over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Solution for GH Lethargy

I'm rolling into month three on it. Already leaning out good and strating to round off. I had some wrinkles on the sides of my eyes and they are almost completely gone. Fore head is looking better to. It's definitely doing its job. Can't wait to see how it goes when it gets going really good. The first week or two kicked my ass on just 2iu. I was going hypo alot. Hands numb. Tired as hell. I switched to night injections and everything has been fine. I ordered 4 months worth I will definitely buy another round. I got to admit I was skeptical as hell buying pre mixed but it's good stuff.
Great to hear about your results! I'm looking forward to seeing the changes in the next few months. It's definitely my favorite generic so far. Before this I was using TPs blacktop Meditrope. Even with 2iu per day with the blacks I held a ton or water and my Resting heart rate went up by 15 bpm. The gains were amazing but I always felt "off" health wise.

Oddly enough, I’ve noticed that GH lethargy really only hits me once I stop moving. As long as I’m active I don’t notice a thing. As soon as I lay down anywhere or sit down in a chair, my car, a step, a bench… anything… I’m out like a light in a matter of seconds or fighting the urge to.

To your question though, I’ve never found anything realistically sustainable that helps other than allowing myself time to adjust to a higher dose.

I'm currently running Qtropin GH (on a Test/Deca Cycle & using 10iu Slin (Novalin R pre workout only). I started off with 2ius for the first 3 weeks. Last week I ramped up to 3iu for a few days and now I'm at 4ius. I find that I'm tired most of the day at 4ius. I noticed this in the past when I went up to 4 ius with TP Black Tops & Norditropin as well. I've tried many things to combat the lethargy, (sleeping earlier, injecting before bed, T3, T4, carb cycling, mid day Naps etc) I have a business where I need to have high energy and I also do a lot of seminars & public speaking so I'm on my feet for a few days at time. Also at 4ius I experience a higher resting heart rate, slight elevation in blood pressure, water retention & my fasted blood glucose is 110 in the morning. I may have to go back to 2-2.5 ius to avoid all of these sides. It sucks because when I ramp up to 4iu the gains are so much better crazy fullness, 3D muscle, boost in strength and the pumps are unreal! I have great energy & endurance at the gym at 4ius, but the rest of the day I'm yawning and just feel like laying in bed and taking more naps.

Curious if you had any solutions on reducing the lethargy when running GH at higher doses?
I find when I run GH and pin it all before bed, the lethargy during the day is gone compared me splitting it AM PM or or Pre/post workout.

Oddly enough, I’ve noticed that GH lethargy really only hits me once I stop moving. As long as I’m active I don’t notice a thing. As soon as I lay down anywhere or sit down in a chair, my car, a step, a bench… anything… I’m out like a light in a matter of seconds or fighting the urge to.

To your question though, I’ve never found anything realistically sustainable that helps other than allowing myself time to adjust to a higher dose.
Such a good point! I have noticed that as well. I have an online business so I work from home most of the time, but often when I take calls I walk outside and feel much better. I also dont experience the lethargy at the gym when I workout first thing in the morning.

I find when I run GH and pin it all before bed, the lethargy during the day is gone compared me splitting it AM PM or or Pre/post workout.
Agreed! I always inject pre bed and now that I am back down to 3iu, I will slowly ramp it up .25 iu a week until my body can handle 4iu without the sides. I will also experiment with with Luki's methods as he is able to handle 10-15 iu's daily. It shows that with enough muscle tissue and experience the body can adapt to higher doses without wicked sides

This is 100% true, I try to run it as early in the morning as possible. If I pin and start my dad I’m good, if I pin and go lay back down I can stay in bed all day if I wanted….

I pin 2iu before bed and lethargic during the day. This is my first time running gh.

Since 3 weeks i am using full dose HGH before training.
Worked up to 10iu HGH with 10-15iu Log pre and postwo.
Had no lethargy during training, and a really good pump.

I went from 3iu twice a day of keytech (onlythebest) to 4iu 2 a day. My sleep got so much better. However all my vascularity disappeared and started to bloat me. So now I'm dropping back down in preparation for my show in 9 weeks. I hate to see what happens when I start TP blacktop cause we know those are strong AF.

Dude the keytechs hgh bloated me bad. I took 10iu daily and had some massive cankles. Maybe I should of ramped up slowly lol

Smaller doses or just frequent and long naps interrupted with frequent painful pumps and hands tingling.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131