YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixing GH & Gear in the same syringe. Does it degrade the GH or is it a myth?

Unstopppable1

Registered
Newbies
I was always curious and never got a definite answer on this? I prefer to pin as little as possible. I will start pinning Qtropin 2x day, if I squirt 2iu into my syringe and mix with it Gear here and there, is it OK? I typically fill up my gear then right before an IM injection (when I add a fresh needle) I add the GH. So it's only exposed to the oil for like 30 seconds. Figured once it's in my body it's good to go?

90% of my GH shots are sub Q but on some of the days when I pin gear I add it. Do you think it degrades the GH or it won't make much of a difference since GH is not as fragile as we think?

Your thinking way to much bro

Water and oil don’t mix and you risk abscess when combining the two.

I did it few times… it’s not a big deal.. you won’t get an infection. only time you’ll get an infection if you introduced bacteria.. not because oil n water dont mix

You can easily add any oil aas with any water aas.we were doing this before we knew much about gear.we also never used alcohol to clean the area before injection.even though you definitely should,all those years not 1 infection.what’s weird as years went on and we were so careful is when we got abscesses.
The only thing that changed was we only used aas from a pharmacy,I don’t even think they had ugl back then.

You can easily add any oil aas with any water aas.we were doing this before we knew much about gear.we also never used alcohol to clean the area before injection.even though you definitely should,all those years not 1 infection.what’s weird as years went on and we were so careful is when we got abscesses.
The only thing that changed was we only used aas from a pharmacy,I don’t even think they had ugl back then.

Yea definitely speak for yourself…..

Yea definitely speak for yourself…..
As in what?you can mix oil and water with no problem.Not using alcohol that was us being stupid,never said to follow me.
Don’t know what else I said that’s controversial.

I have no research backing this but I wouldn't mix gh with gear, especially oily gear. I just think it's such a delicate protein structure I would worry about it sitting in the oil in the depot and coming apart. I probably wouldn't even rub a gh injection site, not that I would have reason to, but even theoretically it might damage the peptide, I mean they warn about shaking a gh solution. I did have a diabetic tell me rubbing a slin site shot would make it work faster.

As far as mixing water and oil based gear, it has been done a lot, I've done it without problems. Doesn't mean it's the best idea though, I don't know. I always wonder why I've read of so many abscess stories on forums when I never really heard of someone getting an abscess IRL. Fuck, one guy recently told me did a 12 week cycle using the same pin, which he didn't clean, just put away for next time, 3-4 multiple cc shots per week. I only know one guy who got a few abscesses from gear and the guy was an intravenous (and otherwise) rec drug user, which I think somehow played a part. Even got an abscess from a hospital administered diklofenac shot. Shot immune system?

I never had a real problem with any injection site over a couple of decades except a swollen/knotty injection site a very few times for a few days, was some notoriously painful UG gear. So much UG, so little problems, knock on wood. Could some people's immune systems sort of attack foreign substances even with "clean" products?

I have no research backing this but I wouldn't mix gh with gear, especially oily gear. I just think it's such a delicate protein structure I would worry about it sitting in the oil in the depot and coming apart. I probably wouldn't even rub a gh injection site, not that I would have reason to, but even theoretically it might damage the peptide, I mean they warn about shaking a gh solution. I did have a diabetic tell me rubbing a slin site shot would make it work faster.

As far as mixing water and oil based gear, it has been done a lot, I've done it without problems. Doesn't mean it's the best idea though, I don't know. I always wonder why I've read of so many abscess stories on forums when I never really heard of someone getting an abscess IRL. Fuck, one guy recently told me did a 12 week cycle using the same pin, which he didn't clean, just put away for next time, 3-4 multiple cc shots per week. I only know one guy who got a few abscesses from gear and the guy was an intravenous (and otherwise) rec drug user, which I think somehow played a part. Even got an abscess from a hospital administered diklofenac shot. Shot immune system?

I never had a real problem with any injection site over a couple of decades except a swollen/knotty injection site a very few times for a few days, was some notoriously painful UG gear. So much UG, so little problems, knock on wood. Could some people's immune systems sort of attack foreign substances even with "clean" products?
I was really talking about aas mixing water and oil .I wouldn’t mix hgh with anything besides lrigf1 and I usually separate those as well.

Why risk possibly wasting gh and the money you spent on it just to save 30 seconds a day it takes to pin it separately?

Positive -you save 3.5 minutes a week and $3 bucks in slin pins

Negative- you could have wasted your money you spent on gh and you don't get the benefits of running gh

Who is the “we” you keep referring to

just curious

Iv put them in the same syringe for many years. Mixing oil based and water based stuff works fine. Lots of people do it. Iv never had an infection from an injection doing it. Being dirty or having unsanitary ass may cause an infection but Iv never had a problem from those things either.

On October the first I was admitted to the ER and had surgery later that day for an abscess in my right Vastus Medialis and I do everything by the book so it CAN happen.

I was actually lucky in that they didn't have to cut out muscle tissue and that the infection that was also in my blood by then responded well to the antibiotics.

I could have easily ended up with a severely damaged right Vastus Medialis muscle or even worse: sepsis or an amputated leg.

Now I understand why a lot of experts advise against quad-shots. Be careful guys. Upon admittance to the ER my right leg was swollen to roughly twice the size of the left one. I had been walking around with it for about a month before I couldn't take the pain anymore.

Conclusion: even with sterile gear and proper precautions you can still get an abscess + avoid quad-injections at all costs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131