advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else live a great life but just feel down and out, almost aggravated day to day?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I live a great life, I look good, my dick works great, I'm successful, I'm healthy, my family is healthy, my relatives are awesome, my friends are animals and girls love me.

Why do I wake up feeling so damn down every day? Just down about life in general, always feeling like something is wrong when nothing actually is. I thought it was drug related so I've dropped everything other than 4iu gh a day, 500mg cyp and 200mg DHB a week. That and metformin along with some b12 and misc supplements, nothing extreme or mind altering at all but unfortunately it hasn't changed.

I'm not some mental midget that needs a pep talk or some psyche evaluation, really I'm not, I know I live a good life and I tell myself that all the time and believe it in my head. I don't need a break or vacation, I take plenty of those, I could have a girl real or just fun anytime I wanted it's nothing to do with that stuff where I need a "change" or some jolt. I have plenty of support from my family, friends and relatives....life is good some may even say my life is great. So why can't I shake this feeling? The feeling that something is always wrong and I'm annoyed that I feel that way, almost like a feeling of impending doom and I'm frustrated that I can't shake it because I know it's not real. I get worried that maybe over these years I've messed with my hormones so much that this is just how it is now.

So pretty much I'm back here looking to drugs for answers, it pains me to say that but that's where it is at this point. I'm not so sure I want to take mind altering depression stuff for the rest of my life that just comes with a whole other set of side effects but there must be something I can at least try. Wasn't there some peptides or something that put you in a good mood? I don't know, I know I'm reaching here but just tired of feeling this way for no reason......

why do you think this isnt how you're supposed to feel? maybe feeling this way is the reason you're successful, because you always had anxiety that something was wrong and quickly worked to correct it. I'm an incredibly anxious individual, I know people who are seemingly so happy and they're the polar opposite. nothing seems to bother them, they're just chill all the time and often just as successful.

also, remember you just recently quit nicotine, didn't you? you'll go through bouts of anxiety, big time. good luck bro

It could be a chemical issue, in which case I would seek professional help, and a therapist is also someone worth talking to

But try:

Meditating

“All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone"~ Pascal

A lot us just need peace from mind. And to understand the concept of desire and self identity. The stronger your self image is of yourself, the stronger that pull of suffering that life brings as well. In modern life we jump from task to task like machines; and all of our daily experiences are very rarely processed properly given how messed up social media and phones have made our minds; a big ball of anxiety is a good way to describe the modern human

I wouldn't go down the route of sticking another chemical to fix this issue immediately, especially if the lock and key are both internal.

why do you think this isnt how you're supposed to feel? maybe feeling this way is the reason you're successful, because you always had anxiety that something was wrong and quickly worked to correct it. I'm an incredibly anxious individual, I know people who are seemingly so happy and they're the polar opposite. nothing seems to bother them, they're just chill all the time and often just as successful.

also, remember you just recently quit nicotine, didn't you? you'll go through bouts of anxiety, big time. good luck bro
Great post 👍

Drop the dhb and reasses.

For me though I fix my problems through chemistry. In this case I run until I hit that feeling of elation and the world seems much
brighter. I also have my grandson, so whatever feelings I have soon subside after getting him situated each day.

are you working towards anything? anything to better yourself, or just living watching the weeks go by? what are do you live? I live near a city, the traffic, the whole urban atmosphere, pollution, brings me down, id be happier in the county. maybe you need to relocate, fresh start, new environment, new challenges?

YES.
i was a fish i was drinking alcohol at a stupid amount every single day went on for near 3 years i think... easily 2 years.
i quit that awful cycle and now dont miss a work out and work hard as ever at my 2 businesses and i do a lot more outdoors stuff.
and i got back into bible and church.
all that together got me out of my rut and now i am literally happier than ever.

If you are an anxious person, no matter how successful, in shape, wealthy etc it will eat at you.
I have anxiety problems and have a similar situation that passed, and I what I did was talk to my most down to earth family and friends and let them know, they put logic back into everything and it helped so much.
Talk to someone, be it a good friend, family or therapist. They can help and will look out for your best interests.

Bro it's not just you, society as a whole is feeling this way. Majority of people are this way. Social media is contributing a lot to that and we don't even know it.

If you have Facebook and Instagram, take a 3 weeks break and see how you feel

Everything in your life you mentioned sounds great but what do you do with your free time? Do you have any?

The happiest people I know have their bills paid, dont stress about money, are in shape, and most overlooked they do whatever theyre into with their free time...all the time. They arent wasting it. If you arent doing something you love with your free time, that will make you miserable and you would never know it until you sat down and thought about it because its not the sort of thing that stands out to people.

I live a great life, I look good, my dick works great, I'm successful, I'm healthy, my family is healthy, my relatives are awesome, my friends are animals and girls love me.

Why do I wake up feeling so damn down every day? Just down about life in general, always feeling like something is wrong when nothing actually is. I thought it was drug related so I've dropped everything other than 4iu gh a day, 500mg cyp and 200mg DHB a week. That and metformin along with some b12 and misc supplements, nothing extreme or mind altering at all but unfortunately it hasn't changed.

I'm not some mental midget that needs a pep talk or some psyche evaluation, really I'm not, I know I live a good life and I tell myself that all the time and believe it in my head. I don't need a break or vacation, I take plenty of those, I could have a girl real or just fun anytime I wanted it's nothing to do with that stuff where I need a "change" or some jolt. I have plenty of support from my family, friends and relatives....life is good some may even say my life is great. So why can't I shake this feeling? The feeling that something is always wrong and I'm annoyed that I feel that way, almost like a feeling of impending doom and I'm frustrated that I can't shake it because I know it's not real. I get worried that maybe over these years I've messed with my hormones so much that this is just how it is now.

So pretty much I'm back here looking to drugs for answers, it pains me to say that but that's where it is at this point. I'm not so sure I want to take mind altering depression stuff for the rest of my life that just comes with a whole other set of side effects but there must be something I can at least try. Wasn't there some peptides or something that put you in a good mood? I don't know, I know I'm reaching here but just tired of feeling this way for no reason......

I think as we age it's natural to feel like this occasionally. More life experience gives you more perspective which is good and bad - what ifs, paralysis by analysis, etc.

Are you really creating the life you want every day or are you following the deferred life path of society, doing things the way most think they should be done? Do you have a great life by your personal standards or by others' standards? I think that's one of the most important differentiators to truly being happy every day.

Maybe focus less on you and more on those around you? Maybe spread a little of your good fortune to others. See if you can't make someones day personally a bit better through a hot meal or a few $ in their pocket. Maybe donate an old jacket to keep someone warm or a pair of shoes you no longer use.
Drugs/alcohol aren't your answer and I'd bet these people you meet who live on the street will tell you the same thing.

I could mention various different things but I will keep this post about your AAS as I think it's a big factor. You write you dropped everything other than 500mg test and 200mg DHB like that is nothing compared to what you were on. That's still a full blown cycle. What doses were you running and for how long? Do you use any AI's or SERM's? Have you had full blood work (estrogen, cortisol, prolactin, thyroid etc) done recently? When was the last time you were off everything or at the very most about 150mg test? The DHB could be causing anxiety. The 500mg test could be causing it. Although I suspect it's from a number of things all combined. To start off I would drop everything and go down to 75mg test twice weekly (or 20mg per day) and see how you feel in 4-8 weeks. Have you used any rec drugs in the past? Any sleep or pain meds in the past?

Thank you very sincerely for the replies everyone, it means a lot to me. Let me reply to some of the questions and comments, if I miss one it’s definitely not because I didn’t hear what you said or it wasn’t valuable to me….

High blood pressure makes me feel aggravated & just altogether bad. I dont know if you have that but thought I would mention it.

No high blood pressure thankfully

This worries me because you could be spot on, this might just be who I am and what enables me to be successful, I know a lot of successful people who could say the same including close relatives. I did quit cigs haven’t had one in a couple weeks now I believe, been feeling good about that actually. Perhaps it has exasperated it but it was an issue before as well.
Drop the dhb and reasses.

For me though I fix my problems through chemistry. In this case I run until I hit that feeling of elation and the world seems much
brighter. I also have my grandson, so whatever feelings I have soon subside after getting him situated each day.

Dropping the DHB might be a good plan to start addressing it, kids and grandkids are a beautiful things I plan to get there myself one day.
I get up very early every morning, pray, and write a few things down that im grateful for. Gratitude holds the keys to the kingdom.

I like this, thank you!

are you working towards anything? anything to better yourself, or just living watching the weeks go by? what are do you live? I live near a city, the traffic, the whole urban atmosphere, pollution, brings me down, id be happier in the county. maybe you need to relocate, fresh start, new environment, new challenges?

Besides the gym im always working on my business or the next new business to make a better life for the people I care about. But I do need more of that, not just making money. I live in a nice leave it to beaver town and my family has a hobby farm, I love animals and the outdoors I get a lot of that otherwise I would start there too.

Stay off the cigs.

When was the last time you did a true "cruise/TRT dose"? As in 16 weeks or more at 200-250mg/week? Nothing else added.
Yep screw the cigs, November through March I am on TRT only and a couple months in there if not more I go off everything completely not even a multivitamin.

If you are an anxious person, no matter how successful, in shape, wealthy etc it will eat at you.
I have anxiety problems and have a similar situation that passed, and I what I did was talk to my most down to earth family and friends and let them know, they put logic back into everything and it helped so much.
Talk to someone, be it a good friend, family or therapist. They can help and will look out for your best interests.

It is anxiety and I have been more open about it lately to people, but it’s not the part of myself I enjoy exposing obviously. I’ve always been the rock, ready to take on the world and while I still have that attitude internally I feel like run down garbage.

Bro it's not just you, society as a whole is feeling this way. Majority of people are this way. Social media is contributing a lot to that and we don't even know it.

If you have Facebook and Instagram, take a 3 weeks break and see how you feel

That is the first thing I would have suggested to someone else, social media is poison it gives you a completely false view of the world. I don’t have any, unless you count snapchat.

Everything in your life you mentioned sounds great but what do you do with your free time? Do you have any?

The happiest people I know have their bills paid, dont stress about money, are in shape, and most overlooked they do whatever theyre into with their free time...all the time. They arent wasting it. If you arent doing something you love with your free time, that will make you miserable and you would never know it until you sat down and thought about it because its not the sort of thing that stands out to people.

I do need more hobbies, you are definitely correct but I’ve been living like this for so long….work then gym then home for so long it’s like where do you start? I go out of town a lot for fun but whenever i had free time at home I always just put it back into my business. I don’t want to start building ships or playing video games….

I think as we age it's natural to feel like this occasionally. More life experience gives you more perspective which is good and bad - what ifs, paralysis by analysis, etc.

Are you really creating the life you want every day or are you following the deferred life path of society, doing things the way most think they should be done? Do you have a great life by your personal standards or by others' standards? I think that's one of the most important differentiators to truly being happy every day.

Wise words and I can’t argue with any of it, being older and evaluating is definitely playing into it.

Maybe focus less on you and more on those around you? Maybe spread a little of your good fortune to others. See if you can't make someones day personally a bit better through a hot meal or a few $ in their pocket. Maybe donate an old jacket to keep someone warm or a pair of shoes you no longer use.
Drugs/alcohol aren't your answer and I'd bet these people you meet who live on the street will tell you the same thing.

Believe it or not I do more for others than I would ever do for myself, strangers through volunteer work as well as family. Not tooting my own horn but it’s the truth, I wish it were as simple as that. Also unless it’s rare sorry occasions not really a drug or alcohol guy.

I could mention various different things but I will keep this post about your AAS as I think it's a big factor. You write you dropped everything other than 500mg test and 200mg DHB like that is nothing compared to what you were on. That's still a full blown cycle. What doses were you running and for how long? Do you use any AI's or SERM's? Have you had full blood work (estrogen, cortisol, prolactin, thyroid etc) done recently? When was the last time you were off everything or at the very most about 150mg test? The DHB could be causing anxiety. The 500mg test could be causing it. Although I suspect it's from a number of things all combined. To start off I would drop everything and go down to 75mg test twice weekly (or 20mg per day) and see how you feel in 4-8 weeks. Have you used any rec drugs in the past? Any sleep or pain meds in the past?

Yea I was on tren and dropped that, I was also running sdrol and Anavar earlier in the summer and dropped. Not on any AI’s I have needed them and haven’t done blood work since earlier in the summer. No sleep or pain meds or recreation drugs. I do think dropping the DHB and going to a true TRT does will help, I’m willing to try anything I’m tired of feeling like this.

It's because I'm in touch with my feelings.

It's how everything (doesn't) probably or rationally fit together, yet we all doin ok, repressed-suppessed concern

It's because "they" say a good economy is putting people to work pouring me twenty-dollar shots of gin, making me some plate full of crap, and without this "our" economy is tanked.

It's because a privileged class of people won't pay their common employees, but they have an immense amount of resources and disposable income for employing people to menace and intimidate anyone whom they see fit for either serious business reasons or for petty personal vendettas. It's because this information is factual yet is not brought to public attention because administrators in the media are often the very perpetrators of employing these intimidating techniques.

It just hurts my fee fees, but I'm doing great.

I know I’m looking for the easy way out over here and this is a pretty jackassy approach but like I keep saying I really don’t have anything to be down about, I know that in my mind even if my mind is for some reason begging me to think otherwise.

Im definitely going to drop to TRT early this year until next spring, as in starting now, but still is there something safe that isn’t chemical addictive garbage I can try which can give me a little boost?

I feel like this but sometimes it can be a blessing.
I’m never satisfied. A lot of people would look at my life or yours anyone and say they have it all. I always want more or think this could be better. To many people in my mind are complacent.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear