advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AnaSci.org Testing Project Back In Full Swing!

Genotec

The AnaSci.org AAS testing project is up and running again! For those that are new or need a refresher, to view the results you need to donate a minimum of $25 and trusted members will be allowed to donate product. For donations of either type contact buck1973. There may also be a way through supporting the Professional Muscle Store. K1 can speak more on that.

Sponsors are not allowed to donate directly. We take random samples from trusted members so there's no shenanigan's. The testing is set up this way to make sure that the testing the Sponsors do and the results they post are the same that are being sent out to customers.

buck1973 says we have enough in the kitty for roughly 7 tests (finished oils) depending on pricing.

So, let's get this thing fired up! Let's hear what Sponsors here and AnaSci.org you'd like to see tested!!
Bump back up top

Is buck1973 taking new donations? I PM'd back in Sept but didn't hear back.

Is buck1973 taking new donations? I PM'd back in Sept but didn't hear back.
Yeah, still taking donations...Maybe make a thread over there in the Testing section asking him to check in.

Not to make my shit public but, for the record, I have offered funds and samples with no response yet. I have funded in the past but never donated samples. Perhaps I'm not accredited enough and if so I understand. However, what I want to send in for testing would be very helpful to the community. I apologize in advance for breaking any protocol with my statement. Just want to assist the best I can. Mods remove if necessary. Respect.

Not to make my shit public but, for the record, I have offered funds and samples with no response yet. I have funded in the past but never donated samples. Perhaps I'm not accredited enough and if so I understand. However, what I want to send in for testing would be very helpful to the community. I apologize in advance for breaking any protocol with my statement. Just want to assist the best I can. Mods remove if necessary. Respect.
Go over there and post up in one of the donation threads...Either the one Reno posts or the sample thread that's going on in there.

Might have something to do with the majority of your posts all being in sponsor threads….

Did y’all decide what sponsors’ would be blind tested yet? Didn’t see anything posted here, or maybe I missed it.

Cage

Did y’all decide what sponsors’ would be blind tested yet? Didn’t see anything posted here, or maybe I missed it.

Cage

It doesn't get posted here. It gets posted over at AnaSci.org. As of now, there's not a finished list yet. buck1973 will post that over there when he has it dialed in.

anything we can do to help this along we will!
just lmk
for ppl who give up samples ill give you back 2 for 1.
would love to see this doable all the time!

Thanks LK3! Sorting some things out, we'll let you know!

Reactions: LK3
Is buck still taking donations for testing? PMd him end of last week or earlier this week and haven’t heard back?

Is buck still taking donations for testing? PMd him end of last week or earlier this week and haven’t heard back?
Yes...PM him here and over on Anasci, he should get one or the other.

Okay after a bit of a delay the AnaSci.org Testing Project is ready to get going again! Time to find out if you've been spending your hard earned money wisely!! Currently there's enough in the kitty to test 5 products. Let's have people update what they would like to see tested and for those that want to donate financially to the testing and/or donate product please contact buck1973. If you wish to donate product, please but long term, trusted member here and/or AnaSci.org.

Okay after a bit of a delay the AnaSci.org Testing Project is ready to get going again! Time to find out if you've been spending your hard earned money wisely!! Currently there's enough in the kitty to test 5 products. Let's have people update what they would like to see tested and for those that want to donate financially to the testing and/or donate product please contact buck1973. If you wish to donate product, please but long term, trusted member here and/or AnaSci.org.
I’ve been trying to donate, still haven’t received a response from buck. On here or Anasci

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131