over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THC and Bodybuilding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ccook33

Verified Sponsor
Sponsors
What have your guys experiences been with THC use and bodybuilding?

I honestly couldn’t imagine training without taking a micro dose of an edible these days. The mind muscle connection I get when a little high is 10x+ compared to training without thc. From the hunger benefits, to the pain relief, I truly feel like thc is a wonder drug for bodybuilding when used correctly!

Helps me get more in tune with the muscle(s) being worked that day, so I probably use better form and don't try to rush through anything. Gives me a hell of a a pump too

Helps me get more in tune with the muscle(s) being worked that day, so I probably use better form and don't try to rush through anything. Gives me a hell of a a pump too
Thought it was just me, the fact that I’m on prep and on a bunch of compounds, but nah. I 100% get a way better pump when high!

I use it when bulking for the appetite increase. I like a little preworkout for the focus it gives me. But have to be careful not to take too much and become lethargic.

I use it when bulking for the appetite increase. I like a little preworkout for the focus it gives me. But have to be careful not to take too much and become lethargic.
Another slippery slope of mine. I think that’s where dosing and certain strains/pens/etc really help me!

I’m not a huge fan of using it preworkout I train around 5:00 AM every morning…..but I really do enjoy smoking and I smoke nightly to help with sleep…..I also really enjoy smoking before sex with my wife or before some type of social event.…..it also really helps with sleep during contest prep.

I’m not a huge fan of using it preworkout I train around 5:00 AM every morning…..but I really do enjoy smoking and I smoke nightly to help with sleep…..I also really enjoy smoking before sex with my wife or before some type of social event.…..it also really helps with sleep during contest prep.

Do you think you need to try a new strain or method of taking the thc or your body just doesn’t do well with energy and thc in general?

Do you think you need to try a new strain or method of taking the thc or your body just doesn’t do well with energy and thc in general?
I’m in the same boat as him, I’ve used every strain and delivery method you can think of and it always serves to just make me hungry and super sleepy. Useful, though, just not prior to the gym.

I’m in the same boat as him, I’ve used every strain and delivery method you can think of and it always serves to just make me hungry and super sleepy. Useful, though, just not prior to the gym.
It’s crazy how every single person responds to stuff so different. I’ve noticed as I get older thc definitely effects me differently. The older I get the less I get that, stuck on the couch feeling!

What have your guys experiences been with THC use and bodybuilding?

I honestly couldn’t imagine training without taking a micro dose of an edible these days. The mind muscle connection I get when a little high is 10x+ compared to training without thc. From the hunger benefits, to the pain relief, I truly feel like thc is a wonder drug for bodybuilding when used correctly!
Excellent topic I personally started using marijuana again for pain relief and I have seen how much it helps training for me with recovery and my diet almost being endless if I wanted are 2 reasons I believe that marijuana has really been a plus for me

BIGMURPH
[email protected]
WorldofRoids.to

I’ve tried just about every strain under the sun my friend…..I’ve been smoking for years…..I absolutely love smoking, just not before training…..I’ve done it a handful of times I just personally prefer to smoke at other times instead of preworkout….I do like to smoke postworkout! Now I do have good friends that absolutely love smoking preWorkout….my contest prep coach is a ifbb pro and he always smokes preworkout….I just personally don’t but everyone is different! But like I said earlier I absolutely love smoking and I do think there are lots of benefits to smoking from pain management to recovery from training and better sleep!

Excellent topic I personally started using marijuana again for pain relief and I have seen how much it helps training for me with recovery and my diet almost being endless if I wanted are 2 reasons I believe that marijuana has really been a plus for me

BIGMURPH
[email protected]
WorldofRoids.to

Excited to see how easy this food goes down on my post show rebound popping thc gummies all day!!!! 😂

I’ve tried just about every strain under the sun my friend…..I’ve been smoking for years…..I absolutely love smoking, just not before training…..I’ve done it a handful of times I just personally prefer to smoke at other times instead of preworkout….I do like to smoke postworkout! Now I do have good friends that absolutely love smoking preWorkout….my contest prep coach is a ifbb pro and he always smokes preworkout….I just personally don’t but everyone is different! But like I said earlier I absolutely love smoking and I do think there are lots of benefits to smoking from pain management to recovery from training and better sleep!
I have buddies in the same boat. They are heavy heavy users, dabs all day edibles etc and never ever smoke pre workout. Different strokes for different folks no doubt!!!

It’s crazy how every single person responds to stuff so different. I’ve noticed as I get older thc definitely effects me differently. The older I get the less I get that, stuck on the couch feeling!

Im the same way. I get more motivated when i smoke now. When i was younger it was the exact opposite

Cool that I’m not the only one! You notice that will all strains/delivery methods?

Excited to see how easy this food goes down on my post show rebound popping thc gummies all day!!!! 😂
You will be slamming the food as fast as your body will take it in lol
I really do enjoy the extra deep sleep giving me really good natty gains in the past before I started using again I didn't make gains like this I truly believe its the marijuana causing quality sleep and diet increase.
I use only indica strains so I only use a bit but it's perfect for me honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws