over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THC and Bodybuilding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I just took 3mg of delta9 from a full spectrum CBD/CBG tincture.
Now about to run 5miles, get on the bike then do some high rep leg presses and squats. Full gym in my garage.
Once the d9 kicks in and 20mg abombs I'll be feeling nice. Takes about 1hr. Which is how long it takes to finish my run(50mins) and cool down on the bike. Then I'll jist zone out and kill legs with very light weight but high rep sets. Have my music playing and just feeling good

I love smoking pre workout. Not a lot, just a small hit, and not so much pre leg day. But the connection I feel to the muscle is insane. And the whole rest of the day I’m “aware” that I trained the muscle. All day long my biceps and triceps have felt like I just finished training them. Still sensitive and pumped. Amazing feeling
This is how I feel as well bro. That continued all day effect…

Crazy reading through this thread just how different all of our responses truly are.

All day every day but I never smoke pre work out always post. I’ve been a full time Mmmp organic caregiver here in MI for 10 years I’ve tried and grown it all. I make some THC/CBD/CBG caps that I take daily that are 15mg/15mg/5mg. They help my appetite, recovery, mood and sleep. I believe everyone should at least micro dose THC/CBD.

If you guys think the mind muscle connection on THC is good, try microdosing lsd pre workout. It honestly blows my mind this hasn't caught on more in the bodybuilding community (and sports in general). It's so amazingly beneficial that I've honestly thought about writing a book about it.

We're not allowed to discuss specifics on the forum but a quick Google search will give you more than enough information. Other than AAS, NOTHING will up your level of intensity like microdosing will. The combination of the two is absolutely next level and like I said, it's stunning it hasn't caught on more.

You will be slamming the food as fast as your body will take it in lol
I really do enjoy the extra deep sleep giving me really good natty gains in the past before I started using again I didn't make gains like this I truly believe its the marijuana causing quality sleep and diet increase.
I use only indica strains so I only use a bit but it's perfect for me honestly

THC absolutely MURDERS quality of sleep. It reduces your REM cycles to next to nothing. There is TONS of information about this out there. I had no idea until I got a whoop and saw the results for myself. I used to smoke every single night. These days I only smoke if it's early in my day because I will get absolutely get shit sleep. And I'm no rare case, that's how it is across the board in people. Smoking before bed is nearly just as bad as drinking before bed, or taking Xanax before bed. Everyone thinks it helps but it's absolutely the other way around. And you get so used to shit sleep all the time and don't even realize it. I never used to dream and then I quit smoking weed before bedtime and now I have insanely vivid dreams, and the difference in my recovery is night and day.

Best sleep aid EVER. Use to be a HEAVY weed smoker when I was younger, now a job with random drug testing it's now just an occasional sleep aid.

THC absolutely MURDERS quality of sleep. It reduces your REM cycles to next to nothing. There is TONS of information about this out there. I had no idea until I got a whoop and saw the results for myself. I used to smoke every single night. These days I only smoke if it's early in my day because I will get absolutely get shit sleep. And I'm no rare case, that's how it is across the board in people. Smoking before bed is nearly just as bad as drinking before bed, or taking Xanax before bed. Everyone thinks it helps but it's absolutely the other way around. And you get so used to shit sleep all the time and don't even realize it. I never used to dream and then I quit smoking weed before bedtime and now I have insanely vivid dreams, and the difference in my recovery is night and day.
I average 10 hrs of sleep time with weed, I average 6 without.

I average 10 hrs of sleep time with weed, I average 6 without.

The only way to know exactly how it affects your sleep would be to monitor your sleep cycle. I used to think the same way, I thought more sleep was automatically better but then I realized how badly it fucked with my rem sleep and how more sleep didn't equate to better recovery due to how little rem sleep i was getting. It was a mind fuck for me to come to that realization and then having it confirmed with studies and podcasts about THC and rem sleep.

Having the whoop opened my eyes to so many things that I would have never realized without it.

Things like eating a massive meal before bed fucking up my recovery the next day... Shit i would have never expected.... But again, it's all individual, say if someone has insomnia, smoking weed and being able to sleep would be better than not sleeping. But for me, it's was drastically holding me back.

Do you dream much?

The only way to know exactly how it affects your sleep would be to monitor your sleep cycle. I used to think the same way, I thought more sleep was automatically better but then I realized how badly it fucked with my rem sleep and how more sleep didn't equate to better recovery due to how little rem sleep i was getting. It was a mind fuck for me to come to that realization and then having it confirmed with studies and podcasts about THC and rem sleep.

Having the whoop opened my eyes to so many things that I would have never realized without it.

Things like eating a massive meal before bed fucking up my recovery the next day... Shit i would have never expected.... But again, it's all individual, say if someone has insomnia, smoking weed and being able to sleep would be better than not sleeping. But for me, it's was drastically holding me back.

Do you dream much?
Yes disturbingly vivid dreams and talk in my sleep 😴

If you guys think the mind muscle connection on THC is good, try microdosing lsd pre workout. It honestly blows my mind this hasn't caught on more in the bodybuilding community (and sports in general). It's so amazingly beneficial that I've honestly thought about writing a book about it.

We're not allowed to discuss specifics on the forum but a quick Google search will give you more than enough information. Other than AAS, NOTHING will up your level of intensity like microdosing will. The combination of the two is absolutely next level and like I said, it's stunning it hasn't caught on more.
Right you are, plus creativity and productivity at work.

For those of you who don't have a solid weed connect or are worried about legality and thc, go get yourselves some Delta 8.

It's legal in every state and the effects are damn near identical to weed. But it's made from help. It's essentially a loop hole, for now anyway. I just found out about it a couple months back and couldn't believe the fact that i could buy it in a CBD shop

For those of you who don't have a solid weed connect or are worried about legality and thc, go get yourselves some Delta 8.

It's legal in every state and the effects are damn near identical to weed. But it's made from help. It's essentially a loop hole, for now anyway. I just found out about it a couple months back and couldn't believe the fact that i could buy it in a CBD shop

Or you could email a board sponsor (email in sig) and get delta 8 products (manufactured by me) for lower prices then the head shops and better quality! 😉. Love you homies!

i used to smoke before work outs when younger. dont do it now.
i know myself better now tho.
going into gym now is to relieve stress (and maintain what i can etc) but mostly its theraputeic.
my wife likes to work out in the am. no way for me. i gotta work out after a day of work.
i am so pissed n stressed by time work ends i am gonna drink OR work out. period.
so i make sure i never miss a work out now.
oh snap lost train of thought.. i am stoned lol. i dont smoke pre workout anymore. i LOVE smoking AFTER.
its worth the wait lol
plus i think nowadays since i work out for fitness and NOT to get a pro card its very easy to get lazy in gym. smoking before not good cuz of that
but when younger and hell bent on an intense work out yeah it prob had its place

I have lived in san diego my entire life and have smoked everyday besides when i was incarcerated or on probation. just like anything it should be used in moderation. and what lk3 said. topshelf only I have been spoiled out here since day 1. I vape now and use DRIVN or PLATINUM VAPE CARTS. 10 min away i walk into a dispensary that looks nicer than the apple stores. 10 min im out. 21 and up ID no rec needed

I've done three contest preps so nice I started a few years ago. It does stimulate the part of the brain that signals is it's full, to not signal this cause overeating. For me in contest prep and even other times during the year like when dropping fat it make it more difficult

It does effect rem sleep. If you smoke a lot take a day or two off your dreams will be more vivid the days after the cannabis. That's one reason why it's being studied for PTSD

Strains are huge, high stevia like super silver at least no more than a small bowl is a no no.

Indica type strains are best for me
Granddaddy purp
Banana hammock
og kush ok that's what Snoop Dogg's popular for
Donkey butter, golden kush, apricot gelato, stardust was ok, I've been though fh so many strains

If you do get paranoid a, bad loop thoughts that some strong stevia can cause smoke hemp flower or CBD cannabis and it will reduce and eliminate

I was doing it it most days , to cut back and quit cut back slowly, I cut back to a couple , few at most days a week and like it better like this

I’m in the same boat as him, I’ve used every strain and delivery method you can think of and it always serves to just make me hungry and super sleepy. Useful, though, just not prior to the gym.
I’m the same way

I don't smoke directly before bed or before workout but I definitely am getting better sleep at night. I have read many studies against marijuana alot of propaganda out there me I know that its not effecting me negatively if it started I would stop. This also has alot to do with indica vs sativa 2 different types of marijuana same chem thc but they work in 2 completely different ways. I only use indica strains.

Good looking out brother I appreciate you putting it out there because it is true for some people everyone is so individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear