over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with follistatin and myo hmp

retardlifter

Newbies
Hi, This is my first post on this forum I have been lurking on here for a while. I tend to avoid forums because most of them are a bunch of guys who dont know shit and give bad advice, but theres some cool people on here so I figured Id join! Anyway, I saw some people have experience with myo peptides so if you guys could drop your input thatd be great! I have 20 bottles of 1mg follistatin 344, 6 bottle of 1mg follistatin 315, and 10 bottles of MYO HMP. And have no idea how to use this shit!
Current cycle is, sust 600mg weekly, npp 250 mg weekly, dbol 30mg daily, and gh 5 iu daily. im 5'10 weight is 205. I just got back on after a 5 month break of sust 250mg weekly for my cruise. SO I want to try these myo peptides does anyone know how to dose them? Ive read multiple things people saying do shoot 1mg all at once and people saying shoot 100mcg for ten days... and what about stacking them? What would be the best way to go about using these and seeing if they are what theyre all cracked up to be? I mean I have a shit load so I can really push it and see if they do anything...

Thanks guys

Im not trying to be a smartass but did you purchase all those yourself? If so you should have done some research and you will find they don't work.

Im not trying to be a smartass but did you purchase all those yourself? If so you should have done some research and you will find they don't work.
I got them sent to me from a friend so no I didn’t pay for them. I wouldn’t spend money on this shit cuz if it works I’d hear about it lol but I figured hey might as well ask on here and see what you guys think.

I've done Folli, gdf-8, ace-031 and ace-083.

Pretty much I will take 300mcg of each (drawn into the same slin) an inject subq into lagging muscles before training. Mix with bac water.

This means in each individual muscle head. One muscle per day (on both sides of the body)

You may want to start with 150mcg of just 1 compound to get used to the feeling. Ace hurts the most causing my muscles to cramp as soon as I push the plunger down, then your sore with an inflated muscle for 3 days. Folli and gdf-8 not so much but still swolen and slightly painful.

Its quite hard to actually gauge whether the stuff is effective tbh. You see a fairly substantial increase in size (say injecting 300mcg in the outer tricep head) but after the swelling subsides 3 days later its difficult to determine if gains remain. Ive only ran them in conjunction with the rest of my blast so its questionable.

Id still use it if free though 🤣 wouldn't buy it again there are better things to spend your money on with alot more research... slin, gh etc

I've done Folli, gdf-8, ace-031 and ace-083.

Pretty much I will take 300mcg of each (drawn into the same slin) an inject subq into lagging muscles before training. Mix with bac water.

This means in each individual muscle head. One muscle per day (on both sides of the body)

You may want to start with 150mcg of just 1 compound to get used to the feeling. Ace hurts the most causing my muscles to cramp as soon as I push the plunger down, then your sore with an inflated muscle for 3 days. Folli and gdf-8 not so much but still swolen and slightly painful.

Its quite hard to actually gauge whether the stuff is effective tbh. You see a fairly substantial increase in size (say injecting 300mcg in the outer tricep head) but after the swelling subsides 3 days later its difficult to determine if gains remain. Ive only ran them in conjunction with the rest of my blast so its questionable.

Id still use it if free though 🤣 wouldn't buy it again there are better things to spend your money on with alot more research... slin, gh etc
Yea bro this shit is painful! How long did you run all of these? Did you notice any side effects? I was thinking about just shooting a whole bottle every couple of weeks so it’s just one injection.

Yea bro this shit is painful! How long did you run all of these? Did you notice any side effects? I was thinking about just shooting a whole bottle every couple of weeks so it’s just one injection.
I've done about 5mg of ACE-083, GDF-8, and then 10mg of Folli & ACE-031.

I was just randomly experimenting lol. Ace 083 was solo and my favourite, 300mcg each day until I ran out. Same with GDF-8

Follistatin & ACE-031 I ran together 300mcg of each in same syringe (still using this atm because I have 3mg left)

can't say ive experienced any sides or know of any from research- all I found was a report of 3 fellas taking "folli" (could have been anything as they all bought the shit from the same gym lol) an they ran 1mg per day an ended up with blurred vision - which corrected itself some months after stopping.

so I've always ran 300mcg as apposed to 1mg and just be self aware notice any subtle changes to myself side effect wise so I could stop but i am yet to notice anything.

that said I won't run any again as mentioned, better stuff out there

I have tried them all also. Even got some F 344 & 315 from a doctor $600 for 1mg
No results!

All this stuff really dropped off since the RC crackdown. There are small molecule inhibitors which would cheaply suffice for inhibiting the TGF-Beta, GDF(myostatin), BMP family. Those would work for people able to employ them in their limited function, the sort of non-miraculous limited function which most people have seem to disregarded. These inhibitors would also be useful for about anything including hair and skin. But as I said the research chem market no longer has an incentive for innovation as they once did.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131