over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw: Thoughts and Prayers

I have to say that on his way back up I hope he could take 5 min and shoot the guys here a quick thanks. But maybe he has no idea there was a post here in support of him.
I’m glad he is feeling good again.

I have to say that on his way back up I hope he could take 5 min and shoot the guys here a quick thanks. But maybe he has no idea there was a post here in support of him.
I’m glad he is feeling good again.
He posted today on IG with his Starbucks that he wastes hundreds of dollars a month on and Louis Vuitton murse. A person with a Louis Vuitton murse had a GoFundMe account. Go figure. How many of you guys that gave him money spend $10 a day on Starbucks? How many of you that gave him money have a $3,000 murse to pose with on your IG? I wouldn't be holding my breath for any expression of gratitude if I were you.

he could of purchased that before the long nap... pretty sure the medical bills from a long nap would easily eat up whatever would be raised by a go fund me..the guy is back living his life, should he just eat can tuna and water for the rest of his life, since he had a go fund me? the guy had businesses and investments, that's not a big investment for a working man with no kids or wife... I'm more of ski boat guy but to each their own with their own earned money.

Yea I could care less about his wallet or if he had a Starbucks. I am glad to see him pick up rite where he left off.

I had only watched for a “thanks for looking out” or any quick reply or recognition to the guys that took the time to send some flo.

I can also understand he may have no idea
Or he may just want to put it behind him.
However, it’s all good.

He posted today on IG with his Starbucks that he wastes hundreds of dollars a month on and Louis Vuitton murse. A person with a Louis Vuitton murse had a GoFundMe account. Go figure. How many of you guys that gave him money spend $10 a day on Starbucks? How many of you that gave him money have a $3,000 murse to pose with on your IG? I wouldn't be holding my breath for any expression of gratitude if I were you.
Who the fuck are you new guy to come on here and restart this thread only to talk shit? Is everything in your life in order? If not, tend to your own yard! Also he's not the one who started the Go Fund Me, he was too busy being in a coma!! I don't think he knows this thread exists.

Seems like we suddenly got an influx of new members in the last two months that didn't take time to read any of the rules or they're shit disturbers which is why guys like Dusty don't come around anymore. If any of these accounts are someone who's been banned grow the fuck up and move on!

I would not like to donate my money to those who squander theirs and on top of that they flaunt it (without addressing anyone in particular, but this industry is full of these people.. but then they don't have money to take care of their health, WTF), but each one you are free to burn their money how and where you want.

The I guess it’s a good thing he never asked for any donations seeing as how he was in a coma struggling to survive. Sorry you’re butt hurt about not successfully monetizing yourself like dusty does.

he could of purchased that before the long nap... pretty sure the medical bills from a long nap would easily eat up whatever would be raised by a go fund me..the guy is back living his life, should he just eat can tuna and water for the rest of his life, since he had a go fund me? the guy had businesses and investments, that's not a big investment for a working man with no kids or wife... I'm more of ski boat guy but to each their own with their own earned money.
Even if he didn’t who gives a fuck? No one made anyone donate to him. And for fucks sake if I came back from the dead I’d probably treat myself too

Wow... ppl are truly jealaous.. the guy almost died, never asked for anything... and now you are takin a shit on him... wow... just wow..

Reactions: D2
I would not like to donate my money to those who squander theirs and on top of that they flaunt it (without addressing anyone in particular, but this industry is full of these people.. but then they don't have money to take care of their health, WTF), but each one you are free to burn their money how and where you want.
If you asked people a basic question, "should someone who has less money than another be donating money to a person who has more money than them due to some hardship in their life that they themselves might also experience?" The vast majority will say that this is a poor financial decision and that the poor have no business donating to the rich. That's my opinion that you attack me for. I respect that fools can spend their money however they want. I respect that you believe that it is okay to set up a GoFundMe for me for the rich and have them take money from those who have less. Yet you can't respect my opinion that rich people should not accept charity.

This is obviously not my place. I have come here through a referral from a friend for your sponsor's section which I have spent thousands on already in support of this board. Only to be accused of whatever I'm not exactly sure, to be honest. I will not be posting or sharing any opinions in the future as this is clearly not the place for independent thought.

If you asked people a basic question, "should someone who has less money than another be donating money to a person who has more money than them due to some hardship in their life that they themselves might also experience?" The vast majority will say that this is a poor financial decision and that the poor have no business donating to the rich. That's my opinion that you attack me for. I respect that fools can spend their money however they want. I respect that you believe that it is okay to set up a GoFundMe for me for the rich and have them take money from those who have less. Yet you can't respect my opinion that rich people should not accept charity.

This is obviously not my place. I have come here through a referral from a friend for your sponsor's section which I have spent thousands on already in support of this board. Only to be accused of whatever I'm not exactly sure, to be honest. I will not be posting or sharing any opinions in the future as this is clearly not the place for independent thought.

I have not attacked you, bro

The US is a peculiar and fun society to analyze, people will spend their money on whims and in showing off themselves, in showing off their status and their high financial capacity, in showing that they are successful, that they are happy ... that is childish shit, no one has to prove to others that they are successful and happy.

All that materialistic falsehood collapses if when you have a health problem, you have to turn to charity to pay for medical attention. That is not being successful or a smart person.

Well thanks for your blessing Mr. Perfect! This couldn't just remain a thread where people wish him well? Why do some of you have to shit on something that was well intentioned and not even started by the person in question? Time to lock this up!!

That little health incident probably cost in the neighborhood of $300,000-350,000. Do you have that in your health savings account? Even if you had good health insurance the co-pay would probably bury you.

That little health incident probably cost in the neighborhood of $300,000-350,000. Do you have that in your health savings account? Even if you had good health insurance the co-pay would probably bury you.
I'm guessing he had no health insurance because he is self employed. Almost all plans have a max out of pocket, which is the maximum you have to pay before insurance covers 100% of the cost. Our's is $6000. After we spend $6000 for the family, everything else for us is no cost. This year my insurance has been billed almost $300,000 and we only had to pay $6000. Trying to get in all of my visits and tests now before the end of the year. I think most health insurance has a similar policy. If it's " out of network ", our max is $18,000 I think. We never do that. If you have a medical emergency and the hospital is out of network, the bills are covered as if it were in network.

I'm guessing he had no health insurance because he is self employed. Almost all plans have a max out of pocket, which is the maximum you have to pay before insurance covers 100% of the cost. Our's is $6000. After we spend $6000 for the family, everything else for us is no cost. This year my insurance has been billed almost $300,000 and we only had to pay $6000. Trying to get in all of my visits and tests now before the end of the year. I think most health insurance has a similar policy. If it's " out of network ", our max is $18,000 I think. We never do that. If you have a medical emergency and the hospital is out of network, the bills are covered as if it were in network.
No - Dusty has health insurance as any smart bodybuilder should. Self-employed is no excuse, private plans aren't that expensive.

►you know it would not surprise me if those that are "complaining" about "how he spent it" ..didn't donate a dime

..it boils down to give ..or don't

..true generosity has no judgement attached to it ..it doesn't come with "conditions"

i don't think some people understand the real cost & burden of carrying around all that heavy judgement ..or they'd drop it like a western diamondback

Sharing!!! Haha, you've made a post a month. Thanks for the contributions........They will be sorely missed.

No - Dusty has health insurance as any smart bodybuilder should. Self-employed is no excuse, private plans aren't that expensive.
Private plans are insanely expensive and generally terrible with crazy deductibles in my experience.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws