over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low does Masteron on TRT - safe?

Joltan

Registered
Hello,

I am on Dr. prescribed TRT (test e) at 100mg a week. I also added in 100mg of Masteron E per week (a few months ago) to help with libido and control estro. It definitely helps and I'd like to continue taking it.

Is it safe to stay on this for the long run? My cholesterol levels are fine and have no hair loss. I get the normal bloodwork and everything comes back fine. Is there anything else that would be a concern? Any concerns for the kidneys / liver?

I know a lot of guys are on 200mg of test for their TRT... curious if splitting up the test and masteron (100mg each) would be as safe as just test.

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

While we are on topic.. anyone do the same with Anavar? Maybe harder on the organs since it's an oral?

I've done all three. Primo is the most well tolerated and IMO you can stay on 100-150 mg along side TRT for a long while. Masteron feels like a little more of a toxic load but blood work stays fine for at least 8 weeks based on my experience. Anavar I would treat more like a little tiny blast, 40 mg/d. It is low tox but not a good idea long term. More like 8 weeks in. All based on my personal experience. Your results may vary.

I've done all three. Primo is the most well tolerated and IMO you can stay on 100-150 mg along side TRT for a long while. Masteron feels like a little more of a toxic load but blood work stays fine for at least 8 weeks based on my experience. Anavar I would treat more like a little tiny blast, 40 mg/d. It is low tox but not a good idea long term. More like 8 weeks in. All based on my personal experience. Your results may vary.
What did you get from Primo at 100-150/week with TRT? Also how long did you run for?
I’m adding this with my TRT soon.
my only other experience with Primo was on a blast with 600mg/week

I’d say no for anavar…just because it tanks HDL so hard.

BUT your genetic predisposition might allow you to run 20mg for extended periods if you supplement with krill oil, citrus bergmont etc

Reactions: D2
What did you get from Primo at 100-150/week with TRT? Also how long did you run for?
I’m adding this with my TRT soon.
my only other experience with Primo was on a blast with 600mg/week
If you're 60 years old and been on TRT for 6 months, have 40 years in the gym, and then add in 150 mg/w Primo you will get some anabolism, leaning effects and slow added quality with a quality diet and training regimen. I really don't know what you would get because I'm guessing you're not 60 coming from a 6 month stint on TRT. Now I've been on TRT for 4 months and just getting over COVID. Another month or so I'll add it and coming from a TRT level of "treatment" and being somewhat debilitated, in 8 weeks I'll be pretty much renewed and looking pretty damn good. That situation is pretty much what AAS was invented for. 300 mg of total androgen/attenuated androgen is not going to get you to the same response as a gram of total AAS. Given the right circumstances it can work really well. If you have been blasting a lot for the past several years it will probably do almost nothing other than hold your level for a while.

I know a lot of guys are on 200mg of test for their TRT... curious if splitting up the test and masteron (100mg each) would be as safe as just test.
Safer. Mast was used for years in breast cancer treatment and fell out of favor as it was simply too masculinizing in women. There's no hidden liver/organ damage with Mast. If your bloodwork for lipids and the usual parameters like HCT remain healthy, you'll be fine.

Safer. Mast was used for years in breast cancer treatment and fell out of favor as it was simply too masculinizing in women. There's no hidden liver/organ damage with Mast. If your bloodwork for lipids and the usual parameters like HCT remain healthy, you'll be fine.
I would be concerned with long term use and prostate issues

I’d say no for anavar…just because it tanks HDL so hard.

BUT your genetic predisposition might allow you to run 20mg for extended periods if you supplement with krill oil, citrus bergmont etc
Masteron will also tank your HDL after awhile...so will low estrogen for that matter, which masteron and anavar will both contribute to. How they dry us out and we love that look, thats them throttling estradiol conversion, motherfucking DHT compounds its a love hate relationship.

If you're 60 years old and been on TRT for 6 months, have 40 years in the gym, and then add in 150 mg/w Primo you will get some anabolism, leaning effects and slow added quality with a quality diet and training regimen. I really don't know what you would get because I'm guessing you're not 60 coming from a 6 month stint on TRT. Now I've been on TRT for 4 months and just getting over COVID. Another month or so I'll add it and coming from a TRT level of "treatment" and being somewhat debilitated, in 8 weeks I'll be pretty much renewed and looking pretty damn good. That situation is pretty much what AAS was invented for. 300 mg of total androgen/attenuated androgen is not going to get you to the same response as a gram of total AAS. Given the right circumstances it can work really well. If you have been blasting a lot for the past several years it will probably do almost nothing other than hold your level for a while.
I am in my 60's, been on TRT for 20 years. And in the gym for 40+. Low dose cycles at most for 10 years. When i add 100mg/week of primo i get more compliments and my Dr. mentioners i must be hitting the weights more.

I am in my 60's, been on TRT for 20 years. And in the gym for 40+. Low dose cycles at most for 10 years. When i add 100mg/week of primo i get more compliments and my Dr. mentioners i must be hitting the weights more.
See. I mentioned this to another member recently and said didn’t think it would do much.
I’m actually adding in with my TRT dosage for an added boost.
How long do you run for? No effect on bloods?
Edit - actually @pickapeck said if you’re 60 years old which you are then you might notice it and you said you are 60. Never mind.

I would be concerned with long term use and prostate issues
I hear ya, there's a widespread misconception that Mast as a "DHT derivative" is androgenic. Thing is, Test actually metabolizes to "DHT" (5alpha-DHT) in prostate tissue via 5alpha-reductase. Mast is a 5alpha-androstan-3-one, a member of a class of compounds specifically designed for low androgenicity and relatively high anabolism. OP specificallly asked, what's safer, 100mg * 2 of test or 100mg of test + 100mg of mast. Given that Test actually 5alpha-reduces in prostate to 5alpha-DHT, a HIGHLY androgenic compound, the answer is 100mg of test + 100mg of mast.

I feel like I "defend" 5alpha-androstanes too much, and guys think I'm a test-hating sit pisser. I fucking love test, it's just an answer to OP's question. There's more sides at 200mg test versus 100mg test + 100mg drostanolone in OP's scenario.

See. I mentioned this to another member recently and said didn’t think it would do much.
I’m actually adding in with my TRT dosage for an added boost.
How long do you run for? No effect on bloods?
Edit - actually @pickapeck said if you’re 60 years old which you are then you might notice it and you said you are 60. Never mind.
I'm pushing 62. Mostly i have been on for 18ish weeks for the last blood work. 2 weeks off to get bloods for the DR. for TRT. As for bloods everything was "normal" The only thing is my HDL was at an all time high for me of 49. Been lower then that since when i was still a natty usually around 40-42. But my total cholesterol was 135 where it is usually 140-142. I have been trying to get it up for years but nothing has been successful. The highest i have ever seen it was 160 when i was 28. My cholesterol and BP doesn't usually change much even on cycle in the past.

how are you guys dosing the masteron is once a week ok or is it best to split it ?

I'm pushing 62. Mostly i have been on for 18ish weeks for the last blood work. 2 weeks off to get bloods for the DR. for TRT. As for bloods everything was "normal" The only thing is my HDL was at an all time high for me of 49. Been lower then that since when i was still a natty usually around 40-42. But my total cholesterol was 135 where it is usually 140-142. I have been trying to get it up for years but nothing has been successful. The highest i have ever seen it was 160 when i was 28. My cholesterol and BP doesn't usually change much even on cycle in the past.
If your inflammatory markers are in range I wouldn't really worry about your cholesterol numbers at least in your case. This is part of you nutrition transport system. The ragens that are considere normal are to narroow in my view based on my resaerch ove rthe years. more importnt is really inflammation. Eating leans keeping a healthy life style should take care of that. You can always get a calcium score to settle your mind.

My experience is that Primo has the safest profile AAS to add to TRT and still consider it something that is almost OK to keep in for a long time at low end dose. Mast is sort of the next one up but starting to consider it a cycle.

If your inflammatory markers are in range I wouldn't really worry about your cholesterol numbers at least in your case. This is part of you nutrition transport system. The ragens that are considere normal are to narroow in my view based on my resaerch ove rthe years. more importnt is really inflammation. Eating leans keeping a healthy life style should take care of that. You can always get a calcium score to settle your mind.
My main concern from low cholesterol is the increased risk from stroke and cancer. Cardia is not my biggest concern.

I made the mistake of mixing in Primo with my TRT dose and it absolutely tanked my HDL (60 to 28) and ESTRO which was undetectable. Joints hurt. Worsened blood markers significantly. Gains were mild at best. Not sure what Mast would do, but I believe Mast and Primo are similar.

I made the mistake of mixing in Primo with my TRT dose and it absolutely tanked my HDL (60 to 28) and ESTRO which was undetectable. Joints hurt. Worsened blood markers significantly. Gains were mild at best. Not sure what Mast would do, but I believe Mast and Primo are similar.
At what dosage? I don’t think this would happen at a low dose like 100-150mg/week but I guess everyone is different

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws