over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My reply to all the preaching threads

I gotta say I love this board. My opinion doesn’t amount to anything though. I’m just glad I stumbled upon it many years ago. Got some great advice from very stand up folks here.

Cage

Exactly. I couldn't be more grateful and appreciative for the people here for making this board what it is, as I've learned a tremendous amount from a lot of great guys here.

I don't post much, but am always reading and still learning. I don't know if people here realize just how much they've helped me along with many others. But to those people, I certainly appreciate the hell out of you.

I feel like everyone who gets into high doses lies about what they’re actually taking. Well, maybe not everyone. But probably 80-90%.

I’ve even lied. I finally fessed up to taking 2 grams of Tren E a week for a few months in a couple posts on here. But for the longest time before that I would lie and say I was only taking 600mgs.

Because although I looked damn good while on 2 grams of Tren, I by no fucking means looked like a guy who had any god damn business taking 2 grams of Tren.

I knew I’d get criticized, rightfully so, so I just pussed out and lied cause I didn’t wanna face getting called out.

Iam not a BBer but i def get a ton of great info from here. Im nobody, but iam grateful BA. Thanks brother.

I feel like everyone who gets into high doses lies about what they’re actually taking. Well, maybe not everyone. But probably 80-90%.

I’ve even lied. I finally fessed up to taking 2 grams of Tren E a week for a few months in a couple posts on here. But for the longest time before that I would lie and say I was only taking 600mgs.

Because although I looked damn good while on 2 grams of Tren, I by no fucking means looked like a guy who had any god damn business taking 2 grams of Tren.

I knew I’d get criticized, rightfully so, so I just pussed out and lied cause I didn’t wanna face getting called out.

Would be nice to hear more about people's high dose experiments.. May actually learn something instead of reading about trt doses lol.

I'll fess up here myself. I once ran 5g of test for 6 weeks. Was far from a smart move considering my development. Not even going to mention my age at that time... got strong.. quickly lol.

Can say that I tasted chemicals in my mouth (bb and bb) it seemed lol.

Would love to hear about high dose tren. Never ventured near that dosage myself but always been curious

Maybe we should have a high dose thread so people can actually talk about this subject and not get ridiculed?

Would be nice to hear more about people's high dose experiments.. May actually learn something instead of reading about trt doses lol.

I'll fess up here myself. I once ran 5g of test for 6 weeks. Was far from a smart move considering my development. Not even going to mention my age at that time... got strong.. quickly lol.

Would love to hear about high dose tren. Never ventured near that dosage myself but always been curious

Maybe we should have a high dose thread so people can actually talk about this subject and not get ridiculed?

It didn’t pack on a whole lot of size (Because I wasn’t eating for size. I was cutting.) but it did recomp me like a motherfucker. I was pissing coffee colored piss though and had back aches so bad that I tossed and turned all night barely being able to sleep. Also, towards the end I just basically felt like total shit. Not necessarily like I was sick or something, it’s hard to explain, I just did not feel good at all.

It's sad to see guys that were well liked on here literally dissappear when they hit the big time. I guess the board only served a purpose of promoting them and their time is now too precious to post here anymore.

Reminds me of an asshole principal I worked for at a high school. He did a news paper article after being hired and said how much he loved the little town and the high school. He said he would like to be there a long time and maybe even retire. About 4 years later he left for a better deal. That was after he treated much of the staff like shit. Went off to another district to be superintendent.

I tried doing high dosed Tren but around 1400mg I started to have such intense acid reflux that I couldn't force myself to eat, couldn't sleep from the discomfort, had to swallow Prilosec like tic tacs.

Probably for the best, given if I didn't have those sides I would have stayed on or increased the doses and ran into worse problems than just discomfort and inability to eat.

I think the most I ever ran without sides was around 3ml of 300mg/ml AAS everyday. Did that for around two to three weeks till i ran out of fresh injection sites. It was either deca or test. Forget.

And of course (I've said this on this board before), leading up to my episode of congestive heart failure I was regularly using between 30-45 iu of GH everyday, occasionally going higher.

My advice to guys who want to megadose GH is.. if you want fat loss, use 2iu 3x per day. Won't get more benefit by using more than that. If you want mass gains, use around 15iu in one single shot, mon-wed-fri. Don't think youll get more gains by using more than that.

But I'd advise against megadosing. Focus on being lean, athletic, and healthy. You'll look better, feel better, your wife/gf will be more attracted to your body, people in business will find you more competent and intelligent looking... And best of all, you don't die early.

I tried doing high dosed Tren but around 1400mg I started to have such intense acid reflux that I couldn't force myself to eat, couldn't sleep from the discomfort, had to swallow Prilosec like tic tacs.

Probably for the best, given if I didn't have those sides I would have stayed on or increased the doses and ran into worse problems than just discomfort and inability to eat.

I think the most I ever ran without sides was around 3ml of 300mg/ml AAS everyday. Did that for around two to three weeks till i ran out of fresh injection sites. It was either deca or test. Forget.

And of course (I've said this on this board before), leading up to my episode of congestive heart failure I was regularly using between 30-45 iu of GH everyday, occasionally going higher.

My advice to guys who want to megadose GH is.. if you want fat loss, use 2iu 3x per day. Won't get more benefit by using more than that. If you want mass gains, use around 15iu in one single shot, mon-wed-fri. Don't think youll get more gains by using more than that.

But I'd advise against megadosing. Focus on being lean, athletic, and healthy. You'll look better, feel better, your wife/gf will be more attracted to your body, people in business will find you more competent and intelligent looking... And best of all, you don't die early.

You were doing great telling a story in the beginning of your post, then those last two paragraphs had to get that preaching in, just can’t help yourself.

You know what they say about free advice? It’s worth exactly what you paid for it……nothing

You were doing great telling a story in the beginning of your post, then those last two paragraphs had to get that preaching in, just can’t help yourself.

You know what they say about free advice? It’s worth exactly what you paid for it……nothing
He had some heart trouble if I remember correctly. So reason to be cautious.

This is my reply to the latest preaching thread. Too many posts of back and forwards babbling to be worth replying to everything, so I'll just write it all here, and since I can do what I fucking want since it's my board, this way I ensure that all of you read it and it doesn't get lost between all the other posts.

b-boy, I am not singling you out, but I am quoting your post since it's great to make my starting point.

Yes, BUT... you were 165. At 5'10 you would need to be 240+ to look like that and show me a 5'10 240 that looks that good natural.

The guy that the thread is about creates an amazing illusion up close. Stand back a bit or putting him next to a "proper" size bodybuilder and he will look down right skinny. He would like anorexic next to you.

Regarding all the preaching, some of you, especially DC (I am singling you out since you started that thread), back off a bit. I don't care how well you know a guy, if you sleep with him, have the same mother, whatever the fuck it is - you do not know what he takes now and especially in the past.

You preach that their genetics and not their drugs got them to where they are. And you swear that you know them SO WELL, that you know the truth. You are very gullible or I don't know what else to fucking say...
Some of those same guys that you know SO WELL were getting me to design their drug cycles to get their pro cards and some were using MUCH more that I ever did, and I used stupid amounts.

Yes, maybe they asked for the advice and never used it. But I also saw their drug orders from the suppliers with their home address labels on. Maybe every single one of them chickened out and never used the drugs once they arrived. I don't know. But you don't fucking know either. All we know is the bullshit fed by them to us and then we can look at other relevant info and use some common sense.

A lot of your friends bash SEO's. Yet as you know that I would, I have their regular Syntherol orders that they get with their personal credit cards delivered to their home addresses (some match the drug addresses). Again, I don't know if they do end up actually using the Syntherol, maybe they ordered it for their daughters or some shit, but don't come here bashing my product while you buy 10 bottles a fucking month, every month.

Which brings me around to another pet peeve of mine with your so called "inner circle" - yes, I'm targeting you because you started the other thread, so I need to direct my posts to someone.

A lot of people have used this board to turn pro, to promote themselves, get recognition and promote their social media accounts. Not only that none of these people have ever given this board any credit, but they keep bashing it and say they want nothing to do with it. But when they needed their drug cycle designs, they contacted me, when they were looking for sponsorships, they posted daily to promote themselves, when they realised that they can cash in through social media, I gave them free reign to promote themselves. Yet I never had a thank you, but they publicly bash this board and its membership base (you do this too, not just them).

Let's look at the latest high profile incident - Dusty - he used the board as much as he could to advance his bodybuilding. When there was no need for it anymore, he just walked away. You keep his promoting "fire" going for him since he is your buddy. Then he had his health scare (full sympathy there, obviously).
You came on here creating a big drama about what happened to Dusty, even though he turned his back on the board long before. Then you said that you would do something against his wishes and that is ask for donations. Why? If it is against his wishes, why would you do it?
What especially pissed me off was that you used the board (something that you and your circle openly denigrate) to raise money for someone that turned his back on us and also that drives a Phantom according to you. What would he need the money for?? That's what health insurance is there for.
I drive a Phantom too and I can afford every kind of insurance there is. Surely he can do that as well from what you said in the past about him. If he doesn't have insurance though, then he is irresponsible and I have zero sympathy.

This Dusty example is exactly what I am talking about - talk shit about this place and turn the back on it until you need it. And how did he repay all that support and kindness? I don't recall at all a post from him on here even just with a single line saying "thank you all for caring". Nothing at all. But he thanked all his instagram "friends".

The amount of absolute fucking bullshit pushed by almost everyone in this industry is fucking pathetic. One member here with thousands of posts changed from a skinny normal looking kid to top superheavy pro in an incredibly short time using 3GRAMS of tren per week for 2.5years STRAIGHT! In all his posts (yes I'm looking at you) he claims minimal dosages of multiple small dosage exotics. To me he just told me the big tren doses and nothing else. Which one is true? Fucked if I know, but I can make an educated guess.
Of course it pissed me off when I was giving him free Synthetek shit for years which he was telling me he was megadosing it and only ONCE he made a one line post to promote it when I pushed him to share his experience. But he had no problem taking from me and the forum and bullshiting around the forum and his social media.

Another very well liked member here, "highly" respected, with something like 10thousand posts, who regularly gets "where is he now" threads since I cut him off 2 years ago.
Another preacher of low doses and HEALTH. I let him stay at my house for 3 months while I kept travelling. I showed him where all my gear was and I told him to use whatever he needed, especially as he was a self claimed low dose user anyway. When he left after 3 months, he used up every single bit of gear there was. I worked it out, and for him to have been doing that, he would have used 20g+ per week for the whole 3 months!
And no, he didn't sell it because he left all the empty vials behind when he literally disappeared in the middle of the night without even saying good bye. And why did he do that? In the note he left me he called me selfish for not supporting his bodybuilding goals, despite for those 3 months letting him live in my house with full gym, gave him a car to use, all that free gear and $1,000/week for food so he can eat. And all I asked was for him to make me proud at the next pro show.
Yup, entitled, world owes them everything, fucking bodybuilder.

My point with all this is everyone is entitled to their opinion, obviously, and it is greatly encouraged on this forum, as that what makes the forum. But when you take advantage of this forum (and by default me) and then you not just turn your back on the forum/me but you also publicly bash it and you show zero respect and gratitude, I will fucking call you out on it, regardless how big your following is and how much of a "nice guy" you are.

Now people reading this, obviously DC included, will point out certain facts which could be true in their opinion, obviously.
My entire post above is my view that has formed from the posts and publicly available "facts" as they have been posted here on this forum over time. Because obviously I cannot make a view/opinion/judgement on anything else than what I see/is presented to me.

BTW, in relation to all the above, I HAVE to point out that b-boy and Mike Arnold are the absolute exceptions. They used the forum to gain notoriety and financial success and they always, at every opportunity, they promoted it and showed gratitude and for that I will always be greatly thankful.

anyone know big A is hinting at with the 3g tren hahaha

Also, anyone i run into looking to get into using gear i tell them to sign up here and start fucking reading.

He had some heart trouble if I remember correctly. So reason to be cautious.
I’m not saying people shouldn’t be cautious with their doses, they absolutely should. But to say dont use more than x amount of gh for fat loss or x amount for mass gain is moronic. Especially when the doses are on the conservative side for most larger folks.

Based on other posts I’m fairly certain that “p” in his username stands for preacher

Id recommend that be a private section that requires a minimum tenure to be accessible. To shield the newbies, most of which, will realize this lifestyle isn't for them. They don't need to be doing the heavy duty shit if they're not going to stick with it.

Id recommend that be a private section that requires a minimum tenure to be accessible. To shield the newbies, most of which, will realize this lifestyle isn't for them. They don't need to be doing the heavy duty shit if they're not going to stick with it.
I don't............Darwinism.

People in general , not all but quite a lot, don't appreciate others and also don't realize the 2 most powerful words in the word.

THANK YOU

What is more impressive is dealing with selfish individuals and still keeping your own values.

Why is that ? Love , caring , empathy

I joined this forum in 2006 and I have never been a member of any other forum besides this one . I've learn so much hear and have enjoyed it still do. There's not one day I don't look in here. Actually I come in here a bunch a time a day. Even when I'm sick. My wife says I'm addicted lol.

As far as doses honestly I can give 3 shits how much people take. It's none of my business . We ask out of curiosity when guys post a pic. But if you know you know. If You are 270lbs monster and say you taking 600mg of test and 400mg primo only a fool will believe that. So what's the point in even arguing or telling the guy his full of shit.

Serious question. Where would someone running 20g/wk, or anywhere near that amount, put all that oil? Even if some of that was orals, you would still be looking at 50+mL a week most likely. How would that even be sustainable injecting that much? I don’t see how that is even possible.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws