YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This board wont believe it but people around him says he is lifetime natural. More power to him.

When I was younger I was often accused of taking steroids because I have genetically gifted arms and wide lats. So if someone accused me of using steroids I would ask them—“why is it that my chest and legs aren’t as big as my arms and lats?” They’d give me a weird look and say I don’t know. That’s when I explained to them it was genetics. Later on in my early 30’s I began taking steroids. My arms got so big there was no hiding the fact I was using. Now being a rookie about strouds I honestly thought all my weak body parts would explode with growth and they would catch up with my arms and lats. I WAS WRONG! Steroids just enhanced everything I already had and wouldn’t allow me to make my weaker body parts as big as my genetically gifted body parts. If I had genetics throughout my entire body like I have in my arms, I would be a professional bodybuilder. That said, many people lie about being natural. Sometimes you just can’t tell if someone is using steroids or not. But most of the time you can.

I will say when it comes to doping Olympic athletes, other countries are more likely to do it than the USA just because the USA has a complex to present itself as some icon of morlality (who wouldn't dare cheat or start a war) where Russia and China don't care so much about that. They also gain more from winning Olympics and their Olympians are viewed as heros where most Americans don't really care. We are more concerned if our NFL or NBA team won it's last game.

But China and Russia are poorer countries and with less tradition in sports than the US since they have come later to meet the basic needs of the population. When you are miserable you cannot think of pleasant activities or leisure, such as sports.

By the way, the US has more soldiers than any other country, so I would say that patriotism is very strong.

And just look at the facts, who wins the most medals? Do you really think that the US does not have a state doping program? Don't they have federal agencies that operate under state secrecy?

A country like China will dump a lot of money into sports even if the population is poor. A country like North Korea I'd bet would do a state sponsored doping program too where money wouldn't be limited at all. For the right thing money is no object even if the populace is literally starving to death and eating household pets.

I'm just thinking how a state sponsored doping program would work in a country like the US. You'd have to trust each and every athlete to not blab about the labcoats who shoot them up with mystery substances. In East Germany a lot of the athletes were told the pills they were ordered were "vitamins" but were Turinabol etc. You'd have to have something similar in the US where the athlete asks no questions. Training camps where the athletes are closed off from the world, not on social media etc. In China little kids say goodbye to their parents and are sent into camps and and trained into the ground while beaten with sticks, would be easy to dose them with drugs then without anyone knowing. Does the US have this type of culture?

I don't know, just trying to picture it.

Personally, I hope that we boycott the China winter olympics. There has been some talk about it within the government. I would be surprised if it goes through though.

What I don't get, why do people have to represent their country, or Any country, or Any group of people to compete? What If I was the fastest swimmer im the world and wanted to compete but I didn't want to compete for my country or the people that live there for whatever reason? Could I just compete as me? LOL

A country like China will dump a lot of money into sports even if the population is poor. A country like North Korea I'd bet would do a state sponsored doping program too where money wouldn't be limited at all. For the right thing money is no object even if the populace is literally starving to death and eating household pets.

I'm just thinking how a state sponsored doping program would work in a country like the US. You'd have to trust each and every athlete to not blab about the labcoats who shoot them up with mystery substances. In East Germany a lot of the athletes were told the pills they were ordered were "vitamins" but were Turinabol etc. You'd have to have something similar in the US where the athlete asks no questions. Training camps where the athletes are closed off from the world, not on social media etc. In China little kids say goodbye to their parents and are sent into camps and and trained into the ground while beaten with sticks, would be easy to dose them with drugs then without anyone knowing. Does the US have this type of culture?

Yeah, I'm not sure what he is talking about, as even when people were starving in Russia (USSR) , the government was still dumping huge money into state sports programs.

Russia and China both, actually recruit "athletes" as young as 5 years old, if they show athletic potential and put them into a program focusing on the sport. We are talking about these kids, leaving their families, living at a training facility, their only focus is to grow to be the best in their sport. No western countries are doing that.

The governments take pride in their athletes representing their countries. Here in Canada, we have Olympic medalists, that don't even have sponsorship and work 50K a year factory/warehouse jobs full time, on top of trying to train to be the best in the world.

I believe you man

I was just laughing because his picture makes him look like a pile of hot garbage

^^^what a pompous & condescending thing to say ..incredibly stupid
..who the f**k do you think you are to say that ..or to laugh at him?!!

1637818203517.jpeg

Guy who looks better than 99% of the forum is “natural” and y’all “believe” it because of who posted it...

High school kids benching 500lbs like it’s nothing left and right from some of you guys... Yea.. Ok...

Oh, and the BEST ONE;

There are about 71,000 NCAA college football players in this country at any given time (give or take a couple dozen)...

250 make it to the NFL..... Do the math...

Yet like 74 of you in this thread played D1 with MULTIPLE “to be” NFL players....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What the fuck is happening here lately?! [/B]

Last edited by a moderator:
Grow up! You are very narrow minded.

I said a boy at the school I taught at squatted over 600 lbs. Not benched 500. He was natural.

Here is a high school boy squatting over 1000 lbs. Is he natural, probably not. Thing is he's very young here and at most he's taken some steroids for a year or two, unless he started in grade school.

These people do exist.

Last edited by a moderator:

That does not hold up with reality, North Korea never gets medals at the Olympics, except in weightlifting, and this is a sport they want to eliminate due to high number of doping. South Korea is much better positioned.

Let's look at the Tokyo Olympics:

16 th south korea: 20 medals, 6 gold medals.

95th north korea: 0 medals.

So clearly, the strategies of China and North Korea are not working as well as those of the United States and South Korea.

What I don't get, why do people have to represent their country, or Any country, or Any group of people to compete? What If I was the fastest swimmer im the world and wanted to compete but I didn't want to compete for my country or the people that live there for whatever reason? Could I just compete as me? LOL

Most unconventional sports do not generate much money privately, so athletes must work for the state in order to have a sports career.

Grow up! You are very narrow minded.

I said a boy at the school I taught at squatted over 600 lbs. Not benched 500. He was natural.

Here is a high school boy squatting over 1000 lbs. Is he natural, probably not. Thing is he's very young here and at most he's taken some steroids for a year or two, unless he started in grade school.

These people do exist.

I wasn’t directing that at you bro lol relax..

Go back and read through the pages.. I know there’s a couple, key word being COUPLE, high school kids who compete in powerlifting with some impressive lifts...

Its that there’s a boat load of guys in this thread talking of being in locker rooms where MULTIPLE guys are benching and lifting extraordinary numbers and even more guys on here claiming D1 with MULTIPLE NFL future players when thats 100% bullshit...

People in this thread on a regular day, if it would’ve been you or I posting this exact thread, would’ve been calling us out on bullshit and talking shit..

But because DC is posting it, all of a sudden everyone believes these claims and even more ridiculous claims are coming out of the woodwork lol.. It’s fucking hilarious to watch..

DC can post right now that sucking dick is fun and recommended and I guarantee multiple people would praise it and probably even go try it..

Same thing with the thread BIG A just posted and called out Dusty on... In the Dusty thread a few people called out the “donations to a rich guy” situation and everyone gave those people shit about it..

Big A says something and all of a sudden everyone agrees... Of course, I know it’s Big A’s board and no one can tell him anything... That’s not my point, my point is that it all depends WHO is posting something more so than WHAT is being posted..

Go back and read through the pages.. I know there’s a couple, key word being COUPLE, high school kids who compete in powerlifting with some impressive lifts...

Its that there’s a boat load of guys in this thread talking of being in locker rooms where MULTIPLE guys are benching and lifting extraordinary numbers and even more guys on here claiming D1 with MULTIPLE NFL future players when thats 100% bullshit...

People in this thread on a regular day, if it would’ve been you or I posting this exact thread, would’ve been calling us out on bullshit and talking shit..

But because DC is posting it, all of a sudden everyone believes these claims and even more ridiculous claims are coming out of the woodwork lol.. It’s fucking hilarious to watch..

DC can post right now that sucking dick is fun and recommended and I guarantee multiple people would praise it and probably even go try it..

Same thing with the thread BIG A just posted and called out Dusty on... In the Dusty thread a few people called out the “donations to a rich guy” situation and everyone gave those people shit about it..

Big A says something and all of a sudden everyone agrees... Of course, I know it’s Big A’s board and no one can tell him anything... That’s not my point, my point is that it all depends WHO is posting something more so than WHAT is being posted..
Great point. I didn't get that from what you posted earlier! It felt like you were saying we were all full of shit for talking about what we have witnessed, and that most people that claim to be natural are not.

We might differ in opinion a bit on that fact of guys being natural, but we agree about how frustrating it can be to see how differently well-known "famous" members are treated compared to regular members. I do think that's just human nature though.

Your point about the Dusty thread is well taken.

No because i have trained some genetic freakazoids in which i saw what was accomplished. Those situations have shown me that certain people in bodybuilding can go pretty darn far on genetics alone. I really dont give a crap what you think. You think because you cant do it others cant either. Like I said before you and others would be calling out guys like Coleman, Heath, Henry, Greene as "f*(king liars" when they were natural.....and you would be 100% dead wrong. See i dont get worked up like this like you guys do just because some guys are genetically gifted for bodybuilding. I realize Jim Carrey cannot look like Michael Clarke Duncan no matter how much he would abuse himself. I swear some of you guys think you would be chasing down Usain Bolt in the 100 if you just took enough sauce. Some guys have it, the majority dont. There is nothing a natural guy can do nowadays to protect himself and prove himself to juicers...NOTHING. The old: "Well unless you are with someone for 24 hours a day how do you know......whatever...." Why dont you do this if it upsets you so much? Why dont you contact that guy and say to him "My 10k against your 10k" ... full WADA drug test within the next 72 hours, winner takes all. I bet any money he will take you up on that. Sadly when i first posted I asked him if he would come over here and tell his story. He was excited to do so, and i think he signed up the next day and the day after that he pmed me and said "hey which post is it that I should comment on?".....I told him "dont even bother man....its not even worth it.....just leave it alone sorry to even mention it to you" after I saw all the turmoil....

No because i have trained some genetic freakazoids in which i saw what was accomplished. Those situations have shown me that certain people in bodybuilding can go pretty darn far on genetics alone. I really dont give a crap what you think. You think because you cant do it others cant either. Like I said before you and others would be calling out guys like Coleman, Heath, Henry, Greene as "f*(king liars" when they were natural.....and you would be 100% dead wrong. See i dont get worked up like this like you guys do just because some guys are genetically gifted for bodybuilding. I realize Jim Carrey cannot look like Michael Clarke Duncan no matter how much he would abuse himself. I swear some of you guys think you would be chasing down Usain Bolt in the 100 if you just took enough sauce. Some guys have it, the majority dont. There is nothing a natural guy can do nowadays to protect himself and prove himself to juicers...NOTHING. The old: "Well unless you are with someone for 24 hours a day how do you know......whatever...." Why dont you do this if it upsets you so much? Why dont you contact that guy and say to him "My 10k against your 10k" ... full WADA drug test within the next 72 hours, winner takes all. I bet any money he will take you up on that. Sadly when i first posted I asked him if he would come over here and tell his story. He was excited to do so, and i think he signed up the next day and the day after that he pmed me and said "hey which post is it that I should comment on?".....I told him "dont even bother man....its not even worth it.....just leave it alone sorry to even mention it to you" after I saw all the turmoil....
I'm glad you make these posts and share your experience. We'll known guys like you have much more clout than little guys like me. You've got a lot of practical experience with top notch physiques, and know a lot more about genetic potential than most people.

The older I grow, the more I realize just how important genetics are. It sucks.

You don’t care what I think but you posted this long ass reply?

I swear I’ve never seen such a successful person get so worked up over the internet quite like you...

You know nothing about me and that’s not how I think at all.. And clearly you didn’t even get my point I was trying to make...

I know DAMN WELL no matter what I take I won’t not only look anything close to a pro, but even close to a lot of guys on this board... Why? Because I don’t have the genetics.. I won’t abuse the drugs.. I absolutely don’t have the discipline in the long term training/dieting.. And quite frankly I don’t really care to...

More props to the guys that do it..

But you’re also talking about the 0.1% of the 1%... I never said I didn’t believe Coleman or Kai etc.. I can believe those freaks were natural far into their career..

I’ve trained in MMA/BJJ etc with some fucking phenoms that I personally believe are natural.. And I’m talking WORLD competition level (ADCC/UFC/Bellator) And a bunch who 100% were on the sauce.. So yea bro, you don’t know what you’re talking about when it comes to singling me out because it has nothing to do with my ability to do something or not whether I think something is bullshit or not...

The MAIN bullshit on here is the fact that you post this shit and everyone here sucks your dick.. If I or anyone would’ve posted it, we would’ve had the biggest debate and heated thread ever...

Same example I gave above about Big A calling out Dusty...

Now while we’re on the subject, I think it’s hilarious how a NOBODY like me so quickly grabs your attention over something you went ahead and misinterpreted in the first place.

PS - I would take that bet with A LOT of athletes but it wouldn’t be a full WADA test within 72 hours.. I would do it AT RANDOM USADA style multiple tests throughout the year.. I’d even pay for it... Reach out to your close buddies and set it up big guy... 😉

Ohh, but China has a much larger population !!

And without a doubt, the US spends several times more on weapons than the rest of the military powers. Why wouldn't they do the same in chemical enhancement for athletes at the Olympics?
yeah, look at who the worlds biggest employer is.... lol

i mean this with all respect, but what is the point?

in reality it seems like a guy who was born with great genetics has it easier then most.

he lifts weights, eats food and his body just magically does the rest.
when a guy does those things and doesnt get the results he thinks he wants then keeps trying via other or enhanced methods and ends up achieving the same or greater results maybe we have more to learn from or at least more of a story?

the story of a natural guy... i lift the wieghts and look great! whats all the fuss about pm members?

pm members... i lift weights, take drugs and am ocd about the various details of such endevors butstill kind of embarressed to take my shirt off at the beach.

all it is is two different experiences.
why is one better or worse then the other?

more so what can someone who works hard and pays attention to detail learn from someone who does things and they just work, by little or no added attention of there own?

it seems like the majority of ppl need more then a little help to get where they want. sure a lot of that might have to do with setting "bad" goals or having an unrealistic view of body image and what we "should" look like, but that all alone makes it seem like we need more openness and honesty about the things we do, not necessarily more odd examples of extrememe genetic outliers whos bodies just did what they wanted.

maybe im wrong but i think we have crossed this bridge?
by and large it seems the best answer to tell someone aspiring to be a large or extra large bber or such shaped person is maybe that is not the smartest thing to aspire to? right away you will know if you are gifted for such a venture, most are not, so if not, here is your super serving of reality. all the drugs and food and training and obsession will not take you there. pushing all aspects will probably not get you what you want. check your goals, humble yourself and make your decisions, whatever they may be. but dont go crying to others if your bad decisions dont work out or cause you problems.

drugs, food, and risky activity can all shorten your life.
that said, its your life, do as you please.
i like drugs, food and risky activities, but thats me.
you do you, and i wish you all the best.
what more then that?

The point was simply 'hey i am hearing this guy is clean....pretty good build and accomplishment if he is....more power to him"

And then everyones ego got involved.

The point was simply 'hey i am hearing this guy is clean....pretty good build and accomplishment if he is....more power to him"

And then everyones ego got involved.
You got the reaction you did, because how you phrased the subject of this thread. You called out this board for being biased prior to mentioning your original point. Why not just title the subject, “Wow, lifetime natural bodybuilder here; Impressive”? It might not have mattered either way, but that’s how it came across to me. But I’m no one so carry on fellas.

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity