over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy Hour Crypto Thread.

I stop listening to gurus a few years back. Since then I made money.

Very important part: lock in your stop losses because when bitcoin hits its top it will drop approximately $50,000 in one big red candle. Then, the ultimate alt season will begin meaning some alt coins could go up 10x or more. Good coins like ADA, ETH, DOGE, LITECOIN, XRP.
Crypto newbie here. What does it mean to "lock in your stop losses"? Thanks.

I stop listening to gurus a few years back. Since then I made money.
You were one of the few to hodl when bitcoin crashed a few years ago and everyone here was in a panic. I even doubted your methods, but I'm listening now.

Crypto newbie here. What does it mean to "lock in your stop losses"? Thanks.
Set it to automatically sell if it drops below a certain amount. That way you don’t get caught with your pants down if bitcoin drops from $120,000 to $60,000 in one big red candle. As bitcoin goes up move your stop loss up with it.

Set it to automatically sell if it drops below a certain amount. That way you don’t get caught with your pants down if bitcoin drops from $120,000 to $60,000 in one big red candle. As bitcoin goes up move your stop loss up with it.

And to add, YouTube has lots of videos with step by step instructions.

If I can offer any advice for some guys on here for crypto....please study crypto autobots....for passive income.

Emphasis on the STUDY.

I started studying how you can capitalize on the fluctuations of crypto currency about a year ago....and that lead me to crypto hopper and 3 commas.

Three commas is what I currently use.

Basically it works like this. I only use DCA bots (dollar cost averaging), some like to be more chancey and use gordon, grid bots etc....but for me this is about making money while you sleep. And thats basically what i do. Gordon and Grid bots you need to be on and tweaking. DCA it is what it is and you can go on vacation or sleep...it just makes money without massive risk.

I have a couple friends on this site that I told about this and they and myself have all been exchanging notes on using the crypto bots with dollar cost averaging and letting it run. The person we follow on most of this stuff made 6 figures in profit last year pretty much while he slept and went on vacation. You set up the autobots and just let them go. Very little tweaking.

My first 18 days I started slow and made money every single day and I averaged 136 dollars per day over the first 18 for sleeping. I say "sleeping" because thats basically what you do. You set up your parameters and bots and let them run. When i wake up I look and I make 78 to 300 dollars when i wake up. Not a bad gig for sleeping.

Since my first 18 days ive pushed things a bit and im trying to turn that 136 dollars average into 300 dollars a day....and Im right on track to doing so. My longterm goal is to get the autobots to make 12k a month profit and I think I will make that goal. Again for "sleeping"....its passive

I urge people to study this. Get on google look up auto trading bots, look up dollar cost averaging, spend the time to learn it. Please dont PM me on this, I will not answer. I am not expert enough on this to feel confident giving financial advice. I studied one particular guys system and parameters and it has worked great. I have developed my own system which I have told my friends about and it has worked for myself and us.

If you do it correctly any money you put into a correct autobot system you will double within a matter of months. It works on the fluctuations of price and volatility. I use coingecko and study spread/volatility and market share and thats how i make my decisions. Couple guys I know got kind of greedy and went for the gusto outside of DCA bots and won big and lost big....not my style...I am a busy person with very little free time.....and set it up and leave it and let it make money without risk is how i like to do things.

I am pretty darn confident from what i know right now that 1000 dollars put in would make 14 bucks a day. 10000 dollars would make 140 dollars a day and so on and so on. Pretty confident of that. So if a guy put in 5000 I am pretty confident if he did things correctly he would average 60 dollars a day over a month and a years time. He would double his 5000 dollars in 83 days. That adds up quickly over time.

And what you do with taxes is depending on where you live and your tax bracket ( I live in California so i get taxed like no tomorrow ) ....you take tax bracket (28/34/38/44/50/54) and put it aside. Here in Cali with fed and state its pretty much :half"....So you take half your profit and put it in Gemeni/Blockfi/Celcius/Ledn or someplace similiar and make the 8-12% and make that your tax fund. If you make 100k with autobots and your taxed at 50%, you put that 50k in an 8-12% stablecoin account/s and make an extra 5000 dollars on it this year.....and pay your taxes.

Anyways i highly urge people that are into crypto to study the crypto autobot information out there. You can set the autobots to make you crypto or you can set the autobots to make you money. I feel you should set it to make you money because if you accumulate crypto thats great until the time that coin then drops down and you didnt get what you thought you were going to get. Example: You make 120k this year with autobots in cash....thats your 120k. Or you make 2 bitcoin this year (120k as of right now) and then bitcoin drops to 37k in March...well your 120k is now worth 74k not so great.

Anyway I hope i gave some people some food for thought. Myself and a few close friends I have on this site are doing well with it.

If I can offer any advice for some guys on here for crypto....please study crypto autobots....for passive income.

Emphasis on the STUDY.

I started studying how you can capitalize on the fluctuations of crypto currency about a year ago....and that lead me to crypto hopper and 3 commas.

Basically it works like this. I only use DCA bots (dollar cost averaging), some like to be more chancey and use gordon, grid bots etc....but for me this is about making money while you sleep. And thats basically what i do. Gordon and Grid bots you need to be on and tweaking. DCA it is what it is and you can go on vacation or sleep...it just makes money without massive risk.

I have a couple friends on this site that I told about this and they and myself have all been exchanging notes on using the crypto bots with dollar cost averaging and letting it run. The person we follow on most of this stuff made 6 figures in profit last year pretty much while he slept and went on vacation. You set up the autobots and just let them go. Very little tweaking.

My first 18 days I started slow and made money every single day and I averaged 136 dollars per day over the first 18 for sleeping. I say "sleeping" because thats basically what you do. You set up your parameters and bots and let them run. When i wake up I look and I make 78 to 300 dollars when i wake up. Not a bad gig for sleeping.

Since my first 18 days ive pushed things a bit and im trying to turn that 136 dollars average into 300 dollars a day....and Im right on track to doing so. My longterm goal is to get the autobots to make 12k a month profit and I think I will make that goal. Again for "sleeping"....its passive

I urge people to study this. Get on google look up auto trading bots, look up dollar cost averaging, spend the time to learn it. Please dont PM me on this, I will not answer. I am not expert enough on this to feel confident giving financial advice. I studied one particular guys system and parameters and it has worked great. I have developed my own system which I have told my friends about and it has worked for myself and us.

If you do it correctly any money you put into a correct autobot system you will double within a matter of months. It works on the fluctuations of price and volatility. I use coingecko and study spread/volatility and market share and thats how i make my decisions. Couple guys I know got kind of greedy and went for the gusto outside of DCA bots and won big and lost big....not my style...I am a busy person with very little free time.....and set it up and leave it and let it make money without risk is how i like to do things.

I am pretty darn confident from what i know right now that 1000 dollars put in would make 14 bucks a day. 10000 dollars would make 140 dollars a day and so on and so on. Pretty confident of that. So if a guy put in 5000 I am pretty confident if he did things correctly he would average 60 dollars a day over a month and a years time. He would double his 5000 dollars in 83 days. That adds up quickly over time.

And what you do with taxes is depending on where you live and your tax bracket ( I live in California so i get taxed like no tomorrow ) ....you take tax bracket (28/34/38/44/50/54) and put it aside. Here in Cali with fed and state its pretty much :half"....So you take half your profit and put it in Gemeni/Blockfi/Celcius/Ledn or someplace similiar and make the 8-12% and make that your tax fund. If you make 100k with autobots and your taxed at 50%, you put that 50k in an 8-12% stablecoin account/s and make an extra 5000 dollars on it this year.....and pay your taxes.

Anyways i highly urge people that are into crypto to study the crypto autobot information out there. You can set the autobots to make you crypto or you can set the autobots to make you money. I feel you should set it to make you money because if you accumulate crypto thats great until the time that coin then drops down and you didnt get what you thought you were going to get. Example: You make 120k this year with autobots in cash....thats your 120k. Or you make 2 bitcoin this year (120k as of right now) and then bitcoin drops to 37k in March...well your 120k is now worth 74k not so great.

Anyway I hope i gave some people some food for thought. Myself and a few close friends I have on this site are doing well with it.
Wow, very interesting. Thanks for taking the time to write this out DC. Definitely going to read up on this

Dante, thank you, sir. I can't believe I haven't gotten into this already.
Spent 4-5hrs on Monday/Tuesday picking up some basics and got set up on Tuesday
I made a mistake out of the gate and went riskier than I have comfort for. Made a few hundred in 24hrs and ultimately sold out those positions and refined the bot choices to something a bit more comfortable. I'm excited for the prospects.
Very cool.

Emphasis on the STUDY.

I listening to a few videos now. Here in Romania, it is a flat 10% tax. I don't miss the complicated IRS. In Portugal they don't tax Cryptocurrency at all.

Emphasis on the STUDY.

I’m all in on this, the older I get the more I realize how important passive income is.

I’m about halfway through this video series which has been helpful to get the basics down. Can’t vouch for the settings he recommends but from an education standpoint it’s a great place to start.
Picking the right pairs/settings is the next step but excited to give it a go with some tests.

Dante, thank you, sir. I can't believe I haven't gotten into this already.
Spent 4-5hrs on Monday/Tuesday picking up some basics and got set up on Tuesday
I made a mistake out of the gate and went riskier than I have comfort for. Made a few hundred in 24hrs and ultimately sold out those positions and refined the bot choices to something a bit more comfortable. I'm excited for the prospects.
Very cool.
Yea i woke up to this .. this morning. Pic below. Almost 300 and with the day ending at 4pm with this program it could very well be a 400-450 day today for me. ( I tweaked my bots a little bit last night obviously that was a positive )...Im close to 4k profit in 25 days...ive made money every single day Ive ran the bots. There is still a lot that I dont know that I am trying to fast forward to get excellent on...but i am getting there.

Attachments

• promusclejpg.png
    promusclejpg.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 49
I’m all in on this, the older I get the more I realize how important passive income is.

I’m about halfway through this video series which has been helpful to get the basics down. Can’t vouch for the settings he recommends but from an education standpoint it’s a great place to start.
Picking the right pairs/settings is the next step but excited to give it a go with some tests.

NO UCP you are right on the money with that!!!! Use those settings! Especially in his first vid. Use those settings to start out and then as you study more youll get your own system. Hint: (for later) go thru that marketplace/pre set bots/last 24 hour bots and really study others pre set bots....try some of them....take notes. Delete the ones that dont work, keep the ones that do. I would get a notebook and log the changes that you do and then study why something was successfull over the last 24 hours. You can learn a lot from that ...but you are RIGHT ON THE MONEY with what you are teaching yourself.

His set of tutorials is what I started with.

Thanks for the list. I am going to start watching too.

I am retired and would be happy with some passive income. I would be interested in taking profits monthly as income. only thing I am wondering about is how much of a tax headache this is ? I guess each trade bot does must be treated as separate event? anyone with experience with the tax aspect...thank you

For anyone interested here is another DCA video that is a good visualization of the impact of saftey orders and safety order deviation.

Also a few tools I've found helpful after I got some test bots up and running. Use these at your own risk, they seem popular with other people but they are 3rd party tools and I can't vouch for their security.

3C Portfolio Manager makes it easier to track your bots/provide additional statistics that aren't in 3Cs.

Another program that provides additional statistics. This one has more market data vs the previous one.

NO UCP you are right on the money with that!!!! Use those settings! Especially in his first vid. Use those settings to start out and then as you study more youll get your own system. Hint: (for later) go thru that marketplace/pre set bots/last 24 hour bots and really study others pre set bots....try some of them....take notes. Delete the ones that dont work, keep the ones that do. I would get a notebook and log the changes that you do and then study why something was successfull over the last 24 hours. You can learn a lot from that ...but you are RIGHT ON THE MONEY with what you are teaching yourself.
Thanks for confirming I'm headed in the right direction. Question in regards to your previous post where you say if you put $1000 in you could make $14 a day. Is the $1k with all safety orders filled? I'm still trying to figure out the appropriate risk/sizing in terms of what bank roll to use. It seems a lot of the bots that have a lot of SOs end up "costing" a lot but will close more deals while less SOs = higher risk of them getting "stuck".

hopefully DC comes back in here but i think he may not be returning, I enjoy his contribution to this thread.

I cant imagine it would include filling all safety orders unless you were only running 1 bot which would not be recommended

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws