over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does Fat Soluble mean?

Midnight Temptation

Newbies
In reference to orals mainly Dbol and Anadrol the original pharmacology stated that they should be taken without food because that are fat soluble.
This is confusing to me because fat soluble vitamins are absorbed better with fatty food.

I'm currently taking 50mg/day Dbol split 3 times per day. 1st thing in the morning. 2nd right before training. 3rd right before bed. All on an empty stomach(or close to being empty) with grapefruit juice.

This this the best way to take an oral?

A vitamin that can dissolve in fats and oils. ... Fat-soluble vitamins are absorbed along with fats in the diet and are stored in the body's fatty tissue and in the liver. They are found in many plant and animal foods and in dietary supplements. Vitamins A, D, E, and K are fat-soluble

Orals are typically indicated to be taken with food for a couple of reasons. I believe that the main reason, from a physiological standpoint, is that portal venous supply (blood to gut), is highest after eating so absorption of the substance is best.
Some lipolytic supplements or detoxifying supplements are recommended to be taken on an empty stomach for optimal utilization.

Anadrol seemed to work best taken after heavy meals, like eating a dozen eggs a night and then taking the Anadrol lol. There could be many reasons for seemingly improved effect, for example the higher calorie intake.

I seem to remember some threads on here where people argued that orals always have a better bioavailability taken on an empty stomach. I don't know about that.

Water-soluble versus fat-soluble vitamins – what does this mean for your health?​

It is a ritual half of Americans incorporate into their daily routine, according to researchers. Taking vitamins and supplements may be advised by a health care provider or self-prescribed. While vitamins are essential nutrients our bodies require to function properly, many of us get what we need through our diet. For those with special nutritional concerns and women who are pregnant, nursing or planning on becoming pregnant, a health care provider will advise on the type and amount of vitamins and supplements needed to support balanced nutrition. If you are taking multivitamins or supplements without a health care provider’s recommendation, there are a few things to consider to make sure you are not only staying safe, but also financially aware of your vitamin consumption. It starts with understanding the difference between water-soluble and fat-soluble vitamins.

Of the variety of vitamins and supplements on store shelves, your body only requires 13 vitamins - vitamins A, C, D, E, K, and the B vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12 and folate). If you are taking any other vitamins or supplements not listed here, talk to your health care provider to make sure you should be taking them. These 13 essential vitamins fall into one of two categories – water-soluble or fat-soluble vitamins. In the case with both, more is not better.

Water-Soluble Vitamins

Water-soluble vitamins are easily absorbed by the body, which means you won’t store large amounts of it to help naturally keep your body nutritionally balanced. One of the jobs of the kidneys are to remove any excess water-soluble vitamins that aren’t needed. What that means is, taking extra vitamin C won’t help boost your immune system anymore than the daily-recommended amount. It will just end up going down the toilet. Some nutritionists argue that unless your health care provider has advised you to take vitamins or supplements, your monthly investment would be better spent on fresh produce.

Fat-Soluble Vitamins

Fat-soluble vitamins are quite the opposite. These vitamins dissolve in fat and are stored in tissue, so the body has access to them as needed. This means that it would be easier to absorb more fat-soluble vitamins than you really need, since they aren’t being removed by the kidneys after the need is met. Overtime, you can build up a dangerous amount of fat-soluble vitamins, if you are not following daily intake limits by the National Academy of Sciences. There are four fat-soluble vitamins – A, D, E, and K. The amount allowed for children and adults varies. Talk to your health care provider if you are taking or plan to take these vitamins to make sure you are staying in a safe daily consumption range. Taking too much of these vitamins could lead to a range of health concerns including birth defects, blurred vision, heart rhythm problems, and liver problems.

Before taking vitamins or minerals, discuss first with your health care provider. Some medical conditions and allergies may interfere with some vitamins and minerals. If prescribed or allowed by your health care provider, never take more than the recommended dose and take with a full glass of water. If you suspect you are having an allergic reaction or have taken too much, contact your health care provider immediately.

I used to hear take orals with grapefruit juice. Didn't think oral aas we're fat soloable, wouldn't that make the half life much longer?

I used to hear take orals with grapefruit juice. Didn't think oral aas we're fat soloable, wouldn't that make the half life much longer?
Grapefruit juice is a CYP3A inhibitor. Bad advice. Oral AAS are fat soluble/lipophilic/non-polar and that is why their half-life is so long (considerably longer than parenteral molecules once cleaved off from ester).

Grapefruit juice is a CYP3A inhibitor. Bad advice. Oral AAS are fat soluble/lipophilic/non-polar and that is why their half-life is so long (considerably longer than parenteral molecules once cleaved off from ester).
Damn, I know the grapefruit juice has been repeated on boards like gospel for years. So it does nothing to help with orals? I've heard some medicine you are told not to take with grapefruit juice because it increases potency.

Damn, I know the grapefruit juice has been repeated on boards like gospel for years. So it does nothing to help with orals? I've heard some medicine you are told not to take with grapefruit juice because it increases potency.
Grapefruit juice can inhibit androgen metabolism, specifically, via CPY2C9 (deleteriously; in a bad way). It doesn't help with orals.

Oral AAS are best taken on an empty stomach. This might not be feasible though.

Oral AAS are best taken on an empty stomach. This might not be feasible though.
I always thought hormones like the ones we biologically create do better with the presence of fats -ingested together if oral compound? especially test derivatives?

I always thought hormones like the ones we biologically create do better with the presence of fats -ingested together if oral compound? especially test derivatives?
From all the research I've done, on empty stomach is supposedly best. Who knows though, I could be wrong.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131