over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You know when you’re old when…

NorwegianMuscle

Registered
Newbies
You know when you’re old when you need reading glasses to see your HGH injections on the slin pin 😁 lol

lol. I’m just about there.

They have been advertising these new Rx eye drops that are supposed to fix this issue and need. Who knows.

Only great thing about getting old is the undeniable wisdom that comes w it. A healthier perspective on life and appreciation of it as well.

That said, physically-speaking, not one dang good thing. Lol.

You know you're getting older when you hurt yourself sleeping.

I just got prescribed bifocals, hearing aids, and a CPAP.

My fiance' is almost 16 years younger than me and we look like Jay and Gloria off Modern Family. At least I got that going for me.

I knew I was getting old, when a great day is taking a good 💩! Since hitting my 40s, my stomach has been such an issue for me.
Another one is when you start comparing medications you are taking, with your friends! Nothing says you're getting old like asking your best friend how he likes his new BP medication lol.

I'm a couple weeks away from 58. I know I'm getting old the first couple hours of the day while my body gets loose, and the last couple hours of the day when I can't wait to go to bed.

When you get up off the couch and have to stretch like an old dog before you even think about standing. Then WhEn I walk across the room my gf nearly 20 yrs younger than me giggles watching me hobble crack and pop like the tin man.

You get pissed off that you left your car keys upstairs in the bedroom and now you have to go up and down the stairs again.

The song Funky Cold Medina seems like it was just playing in the clubs.

You get pissed off that you left your car keys upstairs in the bedroom and now you have to go up and down the stairs again.

The song Funky Cold Medina seems like it was just playing in the clubs.
This used to be me.. but with my daily runs stairs just don't bother me anymore.
I used to get winded simply going up to my wnd floor. With the added stamina and endurance stairs isn't even a thing.
Now full court basketball against 20somethings is a totally different thing. Im still struggling two days later. I'd say this is worse than squat DOMS.

I'm a couple weeks away from 58. I know I'm getting old the first couple hours of the day while my body gets loose, and the last couple hours of the day when I can't wait to go to bed.
I've been feeling this way of late. And actually jist had the same thought last night. I was thinking.. damn I can't wait until 8p to get into bed. 10p rolls around and I'm awaken by my ex ex wife from 2010 calling to get something our daughter left at my house....................... :)

My good friend gave me that tape as a birthday gift in I'm guessing 1988! Memories!
Yeah, im pretty sure it was 1988. I remember it playing my freshman year at college.

This used to be me.. but with my daily runs stairs just don't bother me anymore.
I used to get winded simply going up to my wnd floor. With the added stamina and endurance stairs isn't even a thing.
Now full court basketball against 20somethings is a totally different thing. Im still struggling two days later. I'd say this is worse than squat DOMS.
It doesnt bother me too much now, just when im feeling lazy. After my heart attack and other times when my heart was really weak, it would be hard on me going up those stairs. Sometimes id have to rest on the landing half way up! Glad that is gone now. My new pacemaker fixed that.

I do not think that the old are necessarily wiser, they are often idiots, cowards, arrogance and petty. As in any other age group.

I can see that in your case when you get older. Well spoken.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131