over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When gains are over- next step

Thats me from 2016 through some competitions. We have 2022 do i look like i do not put effort?
Thats me from 2016 through some competitions. We have 2022 do i look like i do not put effort?
All that shows is that 6 years ago you were in competition shape. Some people go through the mental hurdles of a competition and afterwards can never duplicate that level of effort or consistency.

The fact that you mentioned your AAS usage has continued but your gains have stopped for multiple years on end mean that either you’re no longer putting in as much effort in the kitchen, or gym. No one just stops making gains while eating well, recovering, training intensely and using AAS. Figure out which of those you’re lacking and fix it. You also mentioned money issues and believe it or not stress can be a serious detriment to your gains. But what do you expect to look like if you’re now going to use less gear on cheaper cycles while not addressing why your gains stopped on higher amounts of gear in the past?

When you get around my age, you will be happy you look the same and not worse.
That is my struggle right now at 53 years old. It can be disheartening to be so dedicated to my training, to be consistently busting my ass in the gym, eating well just to stay the same. I do get a lot of compliments such as, "you are jacked for your age." At times it feels like a backhanded compliment because the compliments often times include "for your age."

I turned 58 week ago. for the past year or so I've done
250 mg test/week
250 mg test/week 25 mg proviron/day
500 mg test/week
500 mg test/week 25 mg proviron/day

When I'm on the 500 mg test/week it's generally for 6 weeks or so
The 250/week is at least 4 weeks sometimes for months at a time.

I turn 39 this year and I don’t feel it’s really inhibited my ability to make gains by much
Then WHAT is holding you back? You are giving Tom advise on how to gain muscle yet Tom is on less drugs than you and absolutely DESTROYS your physique.
@heavyhitter you honestly confuse the living fuck out of me, you are on absolutely every single thread on PM giving advice on food, drugs, training, how to get big. I can't understand why you can't apply things to yourself?

@Tomgrass what’s your stats? How old? What’s calorie intake like? Gear usage?
41 years old
100 kg 220 lbs
186 cm 6 foot 1
Bf depend around 7-8
Calories intake
Protein from 300 -400 dat
Carbs depend on day from 200 to 600
Fats around 50-70
I eat more on days like back or legs less on other- really common sense diet is not complicated lets be honest…
Gear wise
Test as base 250 mg week that never change
And then i rotate anabolics
Right now var 50 mg day
In two weeks time i will start npp 50 mg day and add primo 400 week.
Training low volume DC style
Day 1 chest 3 sets one
Day 2 back 4 sets
Day 3 shoulders 3 sets
Day 4 arms 3 sets triceps 2 sets biceps
Day 5 legs
Repeat
I recover very well - apetite mood progression in the gym all the time
If i stall on progression on more then 3 weeks -reps or weight i replace exercise.
Supplements wise
Wake up
Portion of humapro
Workout
Portion of humapro
20 minutes later whey isolate
And later all meals depending on day
Additional zma before bed
2 grams epa dhea
Multiwitamins
Vit d3 6000 iu
50 mg zinc picolinate for managing estro
Diet rich in: phosphorus magnesium potassium no food allergies , multicarb meals fructose combined with other sources for better absorption , fruits with every meal
Sources of food :
Proteins: white fish chicken and turkey , eggwhites , whey isolate
Carbs : sweet potatoes oatmeal fruits- these sources of food agree with my digestion and feel great on them
Fats cod liver oil meat

41 years old
100 kg 220 lbs
186 cm 6 foot 1
Bf depend around 7-8
Calories intake
Protein from 300 -400 dat
Carbs depend on day from 200 to 600
Fats around 50-70
I eat more on days like back or legs less on other- really common sense diet is not complicated lets be honest…
Gear wise
Test as base 250 mg week that never change
And then i rotate anabolics
Right now var 50 mg day
In two weeks time i will start npp 50 mg day and add primo 400 week.
Training low volume DC style
Day 1 chest 3 sets one
Day 2 back 4 sets
Day 3 shoulders 3 sets
Day 4 arms 3 sets triceps 2 sets biceps
Day 5 legs
Repeat
I recover very well - apetite mood progression in the gym all the time
If i stall on progression on more then 3 weeks -reps or weight i replace exercise.
Supplements wise
Wake up
Portion of humapro
Workout
Portion of humapro
20 minutes later whey isolate
And later all meals depending on day
Additional zma before bed
2 grams epa dhea
Multiwitamins
Vit d3 6000 iu
50 mg zinc picolinate for managing estro
Diet rich in: phosphorus magnesium potassium no food allergies , multicarb meals fructose combined with other sources for better absorption , fruits with every meal
Sources of food :
Proteins: white fish chicken and turkey , eggwhites , whey isolate
Carbs : sweet potatoes oatmeal fruits- these sources of food agree with my digestion and feel great on them
Fats cod liver oil meat

Just my .02

UP YOUR TEST - the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Add some fats

Switch carbs to rice and reg potatoes

I could be way off base here but it seems like you are afraid of getting fat

I’m no doctor or nutritionist so feel free to disregard anything ive said

You do not want to run primo long term. Even at that dose your joints will suffer almost certainly. You don’t need insulin but hgh at a low dose saved my ass and put me back on top.

Just curious, what GH dose put you back on top?

First off.. no one has every tapped out their genetic potential.. even at your age.. ive seen guy make dramatic changes at over 40.. secondly like many have said gh is for some a game changer as far as looks.. body composition etc.. but isn't that what we are looking for ? Looks.. there is many things to try that will not drain the pocketbook.. your not done yet unless you wanna be..

Problem is the moment i up the test above 350 i loose my hair

I’m going to assume you don’t want to use finasteride or else you would be

so find a compound you can run at a higher dose with sides that are acceptable to you

it’s not really a question of whether or not you’ve tried everything, because you haven’t. It’s more the fact that you‘ve put yourself in a comfort zone box and are unwilling to break out of it and do what is necessary to make YOUR body grow muscle.

Then WHAT is holding you back? You are giving Tom advise on how to gain muscle yet Tom is on less drugs than you and absolutely DESTROYS your physique.
@heavyhitter you honestly confuse the living fuck out of me, you are on absolutely every single thread on PM giving advice on food, drugs, training, how to get big. I can't understand why you can't apply things to yourself?
I believe he has… if I’m not mistaken HH has an ectomorph body type and was a scrawny 130ish, but years of training, AAS, diet he’s hovering round 250-260. If I’m remembering right I’d say he has applied what he’s learned to hisself.

Cage

Well if hair is the hold back then you’re gonna be stuck where you’re at. Cause the more LBM weight you hold the higher your AAS dose needs to be. I get it, but you’ll eventually have to make a decision on this issue. I’m guessing your hair is priority and that’s not changing!.

Cage

Like others have already said, without upping your dosages (and food intake accordingly) you can't reasonably expect to forever continue to make progress. You can only grow so much muscle on a given dosage.

I believe he has… if I’m not mistaken HH has an ectomorph body type and was a scrawny 130ish, but years of training, AAS, diet he’s hovering round 250-260. If I’m remembering right I’d say he has applied what he’s learned to hisself.

Cage
He has a log going right now, if he is 250-260 then HOLY FUCK! He literally looks about 190-200 lbs THAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF BODYBUILDING.
to @heavyhitter I know it sounds like I'm shitting on you but I'm truly not THE KNOWLEDGE is there I just don't understand why you can't apply it to yourself and yes I know you have digestive issues BUT you have found various ways around it by finding what food work for you and other things...you have VAST KNOWLEDGE in that area and have tremendously helped a lot of people here with that knowledge, I just can't understand why you have built more muscle than what you have. I understand this is probably offensive to you as it would be to any true bodybuilder with a love for this game, but if your going to talk the talk then walk the walk and own that shit.

I ran 2 iu the first few years then mostly 3-4 iu since then. Game changer for me. Keeps me shredded all year long. I look much freakier than I did in my 20,s. And for the most part I feel better too
Anyone that carries a decent amount of lean muscle tissue, 4iu of GH daily over a good period of time will give you a very polished, impressive look! 👍🏿

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear