over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
Pesty said I could repost this Bc the other thread got closed.

Anyone have any specific things you learned from training that made a huge difference?

I consider myself one of the newer guys here. I’ve been on OLM for 10+ years and here a couple years but don’t post much.

I’ve recently been going through his IG and reading every single post and learning so much stuff that I can’t wait to try. I’m really hoping to make new gains and progress with a lot of his stuff.

I know for most guys here, this is old news.

Pesty said I could repost this Bc the other thread got closed.

Anyone have any specific things you learned from @DOGGCRAPP that made a huge difference?

I consider myself one of the newer guys here. I’ve been on OLM for 10+ years and here a couple years but don’t post much.

I’m pretty late to the game in just finding @DOGGCRAPP but I’ve recently been going through his IG and reading every single post and learning so much stuff that I can’t wait to try. I’m really hoping to make new gains and progress with a lot of his stuff.

I know for most guys here, this is old news, 10-15 years ago and I wish I found it sooner but I’m happy I found it now.

Thanks Dante.
Astragalus for poor kidney function.

If you want to talk to him, just contact him, jeez. He's not a superhero. He has phone, email, etc. Leave a message.

Extreme stretching, rest pause, lots of stuff. I’m doing the dc 3 way split currently and have ran some version or other of dc for nearly 15 years

DC’s magic is that he YELLED from the rooftops the three most important variables required to build muscle over and over and over and over.

Progressive loading. Dante spoke of your logbook a million times. Beat the logbook. Beat the logbook…what are you doing in the gym today? Beating the LOGBOOK!!!!!

Food is your anabolic. Did you eat 3,400 calories and 2g per pound of protein 7 days this week? Did you gain weight? No? Add 200 calories….did you nail that 7 days in a row? No weight gain? Add 200 calories.

Health. What’s your BP? Did you get your bloods pre and post last blast? What are you doing for heat and kidney longevity? Fasted blood glucose? To get to be a freak…it takes YEARS. Not 1, not 2….like 10 years. You won’t become a freak running 16 weeks of tren/sdrol/test/insulin/GH and doses that wreck your functionality. Run what you can handle. Genetics determine this. Blame mom and dad.

THAT is Dante’s magic. Years and years of HARD progressive training, food…for months and months and months. Then cruise, get your house in order (health markers, injuries, joints). Then repeat. While staying healthy for the long haul

If you want to talk to him, just contact him, jeez. He's not a superhero. He has phone, email, etc. Leave a message.
He’s a great mind in bodybuilding.

I’m still digging up Meadows stuff, wish he was here to learn more.

Most of us are here to learn as much as we can.

Last edited by a moderator:

I’ve got all of John’s stuff I’ve been able to get my hands on too. Besides dc and powerlifting, mountaindog training has been the only other type of training I’ve followed. Just finished up a block of mountaindog before rotating back to the dc 3 way split. It just makes sense to me the way he organizes exercises and he helped me out through messaging a lot over the years with how to eat to gain with the severe ibs I have. John having digestive issues also was a great resource to bounce questions and ideas off of. I definitely owe him a debt

Why don’t you go to his IG page? He’s active there.

I
Why don’t you go to his IG page? He’s active there.
follow him on ig. Have the old cycles for Pennie’s pdf saved, a long thread about how to do dc training, parts from the getting wired with it exercises thread etc. I’ve tried to keep all of it I can.

Do a search. There's a TON here. @mountaindog1

I like some of the products but enough with the fangirling please. It's embarrassing. Do you want me to call him and conference you in?

DC’s magic is that he YELLED from the rooftops the three most important variables required to build muscle over and over and over and over.

Progressive loading. Dante spoke of your logbook a million times. Beat the logbook. Beat the logbook…what are you doing in the gym today? Beating the LOGBOOK!!!!!

Food is your anabolic. Did you eat 3,400 calories and 2g per pound of protein 7 days this week? Did you gain weight? No? Add 200 calories….did you nail that 7 days in a row? No weight gain? Add 200 calories.

Health. What’s your BP? Did you get your bloods pre and post last blast? What are you doing for heat and kidney longevity? Fasted blood glucose? To get to be a freak…it takes YEARS. Not 1, not 2….like 10 years. You won’t become a freak running 16 weeks of tren/sdrol/test/insulin/GH and doses that wreck your functionality. Run what you can handle. Genetics determine this. Blame mom and dad.

THAT is Dante’s magic. Years and years of HARD progressive training, food…for months and months and months. Then cruise, get your house in order (health markers, injuries, joints). Then repeat. While staying healthy for the long haul
Good post 👍🏿

I’ve got all of John’s stuff I’ve been able to get my hands on too. Besides dc and powerlifting, mountaindog training has been the only other type of training I’ve followed. Just finished up a block of mountaindog before rotating back to the dc 3 way split. It just makes sense to me the way he organizes exercises and he helped me out through messaging a lot over the years with how to eat to gain with the severe ibs I have. John having digestive issues also was a great resource to bounce questions and ideas off of. I definitely owe him a debt
@homonunculus fortitude training is another great program! Have one of my advanced trainees doing it right now.

@homonunculus fortitude training is another great program! Have one of my advanced trainees doing it right now.
I’ve heard really great things about fortitude. I listen to anything Scott says as well. A lot of it goes over my head and i have to bust out the googles lol. Might have to look further into it

hes a local here, you dont hear much about him, TN is a cute little building inside an industrial complex in vista ca, not what you'd expect at all. more of a warehouse, not much store front. I knew sonja when she worked there in 2017ish. but he's pushing weight and has quality supps. but we also have derick Farnsworth and pete cicone stealing any spotlight .he seems to have a cult following on here =/ Some of his protoges he trained in person are close friends of mine in RL

Huge DC fan. Especially when it comes to training. It simply makes sense. Progressive overload. Beat the book. Periodization etc. Also the loaded stretching is backed by science and also makes sense. He does get into the weeds when it comes to the pills, potions and powders for health. I followed many of his recommendations for years and unfortunately my coronary calcium score actually doubled. That being said, perhaps it would have tripled had I not followed his protocol. IMO opinion, I think if it had a positive impact, it was minimal. I think my genetics negatively trumped any concoction of herbs. But when it comes to packing on mass, you can't beat the DC basic split. The fact is, most people can't handle it. It looks simple...but try doing a widow maker set of squats. A true widow maker set. If you do, you will barely be able to make it to your car in the parking lot. It becomes very daunting for most (me included).

Exercise mechanics; especially for weaker bodyparts. Dante has been a proponent of this for a long time

Everyone responds to a movement differently, find what works for you, and overload it using all methods (lbs, reps, volume)

Doesn't matter how weird an exercise looks, if it gives you growth, do it

Dante's program is 100% his (the split and rest-pause with three failure points), but so many people act like he was the first and only person to push progressive overload. Park, Starr, Pearl, Grimek, Jones, Mentzer etc all stated the same thing. If people forgot or didn't briefly brush up on their history that's their fault.

After the thread with Big A (I still want to see that list), he stopped posting here. He started posting on Intensemuscle again recently, which I wonder about. That was his home base where he's even a moderator. Over the years, low traffic resulted in most members there not posting. He did all of his posting here and never duplicated it over there, which would have been easy to do and likely appreciated. Skip even attempted a relaunch of that forum in 2020 and contacted a handful of people, including him, to contribute. Only Scott and Allen Cress were briefly regularly posting. Now he seems to be over there again after ten years because of the argument in that other thread.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131