over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone tried Trimix ? Erection shot

I first read Ecclesiastes in college, and I continue to re-read it on a regular basis. It is permanently open as a tab on my laptop, and I refer to it often. Almost all the wisdom you will need to take you through life and death is in Ecclesiastes, if you look with an open heart and mind and soul.

That and "Infinite Jest" by David Foster Wallace are the two things I always recommend that people read, which of course they almost never do. And James Joyce's "Ulysses", and the writings of St Julian of Norwich, and the Fire Sermon from Buddhism, and Psalm 91, and and and...

God, I love to read. And I used to love to have sex on PGE-1/Tri-Mix, to get back to the subject of this thread. And I used to love to lift weights, although now after open heart surgery I am so weak that my wife has to help me into bed at night, and help me out of bed in the morning. I pray that my strength eventually returns.

At least I can still read, and to a certain extent, write while my energy lasts. But a purely cerebral life without the physical pleasures of the world has no allure for me. I am ready to depart.

About how often could you get away with using this stuff without ending up having to rely on it to get hard? I’ve already got great boners. I’m considering using this stuff just because I want super boners. If there’s a chance I might wreck my ding dong though I think I’ll just stick with what I got.

About how often could you get away with using this stuff without ending up having to rely on it to get hard? I’ve already got great boners. I’m considering using this stuff just because I want super boners. If there’s a chance I might wreck my ding dong though I think I’ll just stick with what I got.
I use it once a week to destroy my girlfriend lol, the other nights she gets average dick but one night a week, she gets it good.

Once a week rotation btw 11 and 2 oclock should be fine

I use it once a week to destroy my girlfriend lol, the other nights she gets average dick but one night a week, she gets it good.

Once a week rotation btw 11 and 2 oclock should be fine
Where did you get please

The erections from Trimix are hard to explain (no pun intended). It’s almost an outer body experience because you have no control of it whatsoever. It’s hard as steel, and absolutely nothing you do will bring it down. Do NOT take this lightly, make sure you either have Sudafed PE (not the OTC version phenylephrine) or the counter agent with you prior to injecting. The second time I tried this stuff I had such a strong erection, it was extremely painful. Can’t imagine what it would have been like for 5 plus hours.

For those wondering I’ve used it 3 times now and still wake up with morning wood. I’m taking 8 mcg and that is still too much. I don’t feel as though I need to use it, but will definitely use it for any special occasions.

The erections from Trimix are hard to explain (no pun intended). It’s almost an outer body experience because you have no control of it whatsoever. It’s hard as steel, and absolutely nothing you do will bring it down. Do NOT take this lightly, make sure you either have Sudafed PE (not the OTC version phenylephrine) or the counter agent with you prior to injecting. The second time I tried this stuff I had such a strong erection, it was extremely painful. Can’t imagine what it would have been like for 5 plus hours.

For those wondering I’ve used it 3 times now and still wake up with morning wood. I’m taking 8 mcg and that is still too much. I don’t feel as though I need to use it, but will definitely use it for any special occasions.
Yes good to have Sudafed PE on hand.
Dose depends on the person.
Erections more than 2 hours become kinda dangerous

Injecting Trimix shortly after using a pump has been an interesting experiment.

I first read Ecclesiastes in college, and I continue to re-read it on a regular basis. It is permanently open as a tab on my laptop, and I refer to it often. Almost all the wisdom you will need to take you through life and death is in Ecclesiastes, if you look with an open heart and mind and soul.

That and "Infinite Jest" by David Foster Wallace are the two things I always recommend that people read, which of course they almost never do. And James Joyce's "Ulysses", and the writings of St Julian of Norwich, and the Fire Sermon from Buddhism, and Psalm 91, and and and...

God, I love to read. And I used to love to have sex on PGE-1/Tri-Mix, to get back to the subject of this thread. And I used to love to lift weights, although now after open heart surgery I am so weak that my wife has to help me into bed at night, and help me out of bed in the morning. I pray that my strength eventually returns.

At least I can still read, and to a certain extent, write while my energy lasts. But a purely cerebral life without the physical pleasures of the world has no allure for me. I am ready to depart.
Dude! I promise you it will all come back. I had quintuplet bi-pass surgery (Yes 5 arteries) years ago. Took about a year to start feeling fairly normal. I started out training with my normal BB 5 day split. Focused on gaining muscle. Started super light. I'm talking empty bar on the bench. Slowly added a little cardio. My cardiologist agreed strength training was more important than cardio. Really wait till you feel up for it to begin. If 5lb dumbbells are too hard use 2 1/2's. Get my meaning, all the way back to square one. Now I'm not setting a records but I'm doing great in the gym and my love life! Rebuild. Message me anytime.
GB

Dude! I promise you it will all come back. I had quintuplet bi-pass surgery (Yes 5 arteries) years ago. Took about a year to start feeling fairly normal. I started out training with my normal BB 5 day split. Focused on gaining muscle. Started super light. I'm talking empty bar on the bench. Slowly added a little cardio. My cardiologist agreed strength training was more important than cardio. Really wait till you feel up for it to begin. If 5lb dumbbells are too hard use 2 1/2's. Get my meaning, all the way back to square one. Now I'm not setting a records but I'm doing great in the gym and my love life! Rebuild. Message me anytime.
GB

Thanks, my friend, that is encouraging to read. Every time I tell someone I just had 6 vessel bypass surgery, they look at me funny and ask "6 vessel?" because I know open-heart surgery of that severity is rare. I've had plenty of people advise me to stick to gardening and speedwalking from here on out LOL. But that just doesn't cut it for me.

Good to know that recovery is possible, even though we can never be what we used to be. But then I will never be 27 again, or 37, or even 47, so at this point I'm just hanging on to hope that I can recover to the degree where I can walk in the gym again without being too ashamed to lift out in the free weight area.

Thanks again for the support, my friend. It means a lot. Thanks for caring.

Can you get this without a script? India etc?

I've used it as least once a week for over 5 years.

There is a gel coming out from Britain and probably already is out that is basically trimix that you rub on your penis and it is mixed into a DMSO type base and penetrates into the penis just like the shot, without the shot. They are calling it a game changer in the ED medication market. Trimix gives you an erection, ready or not. Use it properly and you're having one. I've never used it, but always staying atop the ED news, as I want to be shagging women into my 80's lol,. Right now it's not needed.

Be careful with these shots. A LOT of guys get Peyronie's disease. (scar tissue that builds up and causes the penis to be bent, from these injections.
that sounds great

I'm finding my regimen with the Trimix that I like:
-PT-141
-Pump just prior to Trimix injection.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner