over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about Tuberculin vs Insulin syringes

phuoc.yiu

Newbies
Hi, I was wondering what the difference is between a 1cc insulin syringe and a 1cc tuberculin syringe?

Can I use a tuberculin for both test and HCG, or will the measurement be off? Is HCG only supposed to be used with an insulin syringe?

Thanks for the help, I just wanna make sure I'm using the correct equipment.

No idea what a tuberculin syringe is. Maybe someone else will comment.

Test is usually injected intramuscularly with a 1 inch to 1.5 inch needle (outer thighs, delts). Some inject test subcutaneously with an insulin syringe.

HCG always injected subcutaneously with insulin syringe.

Tuberculin syringes aren't usable for insulin administration, especially mixed doses. Insulin syringes are measured in insulin units, whereas tuberculin syringes feature decimal markings of milliliters.

Tuberculin syringes leave a little in the barrel after injection too. Insulin syringes are more accurate in my experience.

Hi, I was wondering what the difference is between a 1cc insulin syringe and a 1cc tuberculin syringe?

Can I use a tuberculin for both test and HCG, or will the measurement be off? Is HCG only supposed to be used with an insulin syringe?

Thanks for the help, I just wanna make sure I'm using the correct equipment.
Insulin syringes are measured in insulin units, whereas tuberculin syringes feature decimal markings of milliliters.

Generally speaking either of those syringes will not have a long enough needle to reach your muscle. Testosterone injections are administered through IM injection. The lumen on those needle is quite small as well. You are better off using a 3cc syringe with a larger bore needle. I always inject using a 1.5" 22 or 23g pin.

Thanks for the replies, guys.

So, can can testosterone doses be accurately measured in both insulin units and decimal (tuberculin) units? And what about for HCG?

Thanks again!

Thanks for the replies, guys.

So, can can testosterone doses be accurately measured in both insulin units and decimal (tuberculin) units? And what about for HCG?

Thanks again!
As well as IUs most insulin needles are measured in MLs. You can draw up measure your test in an insulin syringe using the ML measurement but drawing up though a 28g or smaller needle will take a lot of patience. I always draw using a large bore.... like an 18g...then switch out the needle for a 22/23g and inject.

HCG is measured in IUs.

As well as IUs most insulin needles are measured in MLs. You can draw up measure your test in an insulin syringe using the ML measurement but drawing up though a 28g or smaller needle will take a lot of patience. I always draw using a large bore.... like an 18g...then switch out the needle for a 22/23g and inject.

HCG is measured in IUs.
This makes sense. Thank you!

Insulin syringes are measured in insulin units, whereas tuberculin syringes feature decimal markings of milliliters.

Generally speaking either of those syringes will not have a long enough needle to reach your muscle. Testosterone injections are administered through IM injection. The lumen on those needle is quite small as well. You are better off using a 3cc syringe with a larger bore needle. I always inject using a 1.5" 22 or 23g pin.
Why you still using that large of a pin? Lol I use 25 or 27g with no issues. I also do love my 5/8” 25g pins

I he
I don't know why so many are afraid to use larger bote needles. If it hurts too much than you shouldn't be cycling
I hear you bro. At this point in my life, I’ve been there with both lol. I understand both sides…on one hand I like the convenience of the larger gauge..on the other I like lesser scar tissue lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws