over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I’m starting slow….

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
I had a thread here recently on my next blast and my first run with GH.

The blast was going to be:
Sust 750
DHB 500
Drol 50mg 1-4

Just running those left overs until nothing left

Then
Test E 1200
Deca 500
EQ 400
Mast 200.

After starting the Sust 750, DHB, drol 50mg, I began to feel shitty, no appetite, no energy. Maybe gear related, maybe a bug, I don’t know.
I talked to @SOUR DIESEL and he mentioned maybe too much too fast….
I remember reading @b-boy post about slowly increasing dosages until sides kick in, then going back to dosage that worked with no sides.
I think @Kaladryn does something similar by slowly ramping up dosages.

Anyway, blast is going to be slowly ramped up.I just started 2 weeks of
Sust 525
GH 2iu/day (I plan to stay here, maybe max 4iu/day)

Will add in this week
Deca 125-250
Mast 100 (offsets Deca dick, keeps my libido high)
See how it goes for 3-4 weeks then go from there.
Starting calories will be 4500-4700 and slowly increase with dosages.
I began at 5500cals and started getting chubby in wrong places so cutting back for now.
I’m ecto and 4000cals is about maintenance for me.

Thank you @SOUR DIESEL for your help the most with this.
And even though you hate my threads @b-boy thanks for indirectly helping me. I’ve learned a lot from this board and still do everyday.

Hopefully things go well. Your on a good dose so diet and training and rest will be key. 4k maintenance calories your a lucky man! What are your stats and bodyfat?

Hopefully things go well. Your on a good dose so diet and training and rest will be key. 4k maintenance calories your a lucky man! What are your stats and bodyfat?
Lucky? I hate it! Ecto build.

6’2, was 226 on 5550 calories, dropped to 218 after whatever I had.
Vascular and lean but abs are barely visible so maybe 15 percent BF? Never really checked.

Vascular and lean but abs are barely visible so maybe 15 percent BF? Never really checked.
Same boat man. It took me almost 7k calories daily to reach 260. Also, this is how I cycle too. Slowly building in dose to a max dose and then cruise for awhile

Same boat man. It took me almost 7k calories daily to reach 260. Also, this is how I cycle too. Slowly building in dose to a max dose and then cruise for awhile
What were your dosages like on 7K cals?

As I noted, 5500 cals was putting on fat but with low dosages.

If your at 15 percent now and your eating 4700 and increasing your BF will keep going up even if your maintenance is 4000. Why not get lean first?

If your at 15 percent now and your eating 4700 and increasing your BF will keep going up even if your maintenance is 4000. Why not get lean first?
I’m guessing 15 based on abs being barely visible. Stomach is flat. Veins everywhere including legs, couple in my ass, so maybe less than 15? I don’t know.

I’m guessing 15 based on abs being barely visible. Stomach is flat. Veins everywhere including legs, couple in my ass, so maybe less than 15? I don’t know.
Don’t listen to QB. He doesn’t want anyone to get huge

I think it’s smart what you’re doing in regards to ramping up to see when sides kick in and then fall back to levels you can sustain. It’s what I did recently and worked out relatively well.

Post a pic re: BF

Huge and lean sure. Most would agree 15 percent isn't a great spot to be starting a bulk it's only going to go up. But he may not be a legit 15 percent and actually be much leaner
I’m just busting balls man

I’m not going to lie…when I was pushing from 225 to 240ish (5’10”)

I felt like shit. 1.5-2g gear and 4700+ calories per day, you not going to feel amazing.

Hell i remember feeling relieved for the first week bringing down calories.

My nose doesn’t bleed, I don’t get back pumps pooping…..dieting is awesome!!!

But I think the slowly ramping up is a great idea. If you just go full tilt, week 3-4 hits and your not sure what dose you COULD tolerate. Just that you overshot it

I felt like shit. 1.5-2g gear and 4700+ calories per day, you not going to feel amazing.

But I think the slowly ramping up is a great idea. If you just go full tilt, week 3-4 hits and your not sure what dose you COULD tolerate. Just that you overshot it
Yeah man I have to thank the guys on this board for that. I was always a 0 to hero. But the ramping up dosages makes sense.

Man going above 260 was tough. Had to hold my breath to end forward and tie my boots for work. I was eating around 7k calories. Most meals were 10 ounces of either chicken breast or beef and 1.5 cups of white rice and a 32 ounce Gatorade. I would breathe like a freight train for 30 minutes post meal because I was so full all the time. I don’t think I felt hunger in over a year

Man going above 260 was tough. Had to hold my breath to end forward and tie my boots for work. I was eating around 7k calories. Most meals were 10 ounces of either chicken breast or beef and 1.5 cups of white rice and a 32 ounce Gatorade. I would breathe like a freight train for 30 minutes post meal because I was so full all the time. I don’t think I felt hunger in over a year
I try to stay away from the Gatorade’s now unless it’s low sugar or 0 sugar.

Man I'm experiencing all that now, the nose bleeds have me checking my blood pressure like a madman but it not that. Pooping is getting ridiculous, and back pumps are starting to effect my workout and I have only slightly raised gear levels and no orals.

I try to stay away from the Gatorade’s now unless it’s low sugar or 0 sugar.
I wanted the sugar. I couldn’t possibly chew and swallow more carbs

Man I'm experiencing all that now, the nose bleeds have me checking my blood pressure like a madman but it not that. Pooping is getting ridiculous, and back pumps are starting to effect my workout and I have only slightly raised gear levels and no orals.
What about allergies? You use any nose sprays or anything? I imagine it’s not from water weight as you’re pretty lean all the time.

What about allergies? You use any nose sprays or anything? I imagine it’s not from water weight as you’re pretty lean all the time.
No allergies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner