over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler finally reveals his past steroid cycles

Yep the insulin looks right like he said as far as back as 98-99 he was using insulin with a recent podcast with Milos and stopped in 2004. He did say he used quite a bit of GH. I 100% believe him just like I 100% believe Dorian and Kevin , of course you know it's not every year or whatever but I believe it, there's no reason why these guys lied and most of you that can't fathom that these guys can use this you have to understand these guys have Superior genetics for bodybuilding. it's not a podcast it's a video interview featuring Milos with Jay and another guy more doing the interviews, I highly recommend that
I believe them too. Nothing in that interview sounds dishonest in the least. He was extremely specific and detail oriented in the video.

I don't give a crap who wants to call me dumb and naive. I’m not saying that no one lies because everyone is different, but I do believe genetics separates the top pros from us.

People get SO MAD if we even have the audacity to give them the benefit of the doubt because it helps them rationalize their own abuse.

i recently re-watched some lee priest vids where he discusses his use.
his doses so low... but his genetics sooo good.
i kinda wanna believe him.
but other side of me says everyone in this sportr has a more is better attitude. cuz it usually pans out lol
jay is one of if not my fave iffb pro
edit: dying to know what Bboys opinion of that cycle is....

IDK, we can speculate but at least some pros such as Jay Cutler are finally coming forward to address the topic to begin with. Maybe there's some truth and some deceit. He's probably avoiding coming out and being full-fledged on what he was doing, but seemed pretty honest to me. He's still a big name and has to come across that way.

but other side of me says everyone in this sportr has a more is better attitude. cuz it usually pans out lol
lee also said he use to hop off COLD TURKEY completely after a big show/cycle , lots of golden stuff on Rx muscle from lee he's a character ., stay tuned for his upcoming transformation

Lee Is a big guy def good amount of muscle

It seems off to claim the highest you ever went was 1g but usually stayed at 500mg, while also admitting to using 9iu GH on average.

If 2iu is a starter dose the way 500mg is a starter dose, somebody running ~10iu is usually probably running closer to 2.5g, or at least 1250mg

Maybe Jay just rounded down from say 1300-1400mg test, and wasn't mentioning the 800-900 deca or EQ or whatever he ran along with it

To recap

Went as high as 1g test but his sweet spot was 500mg and he liked stacking 500mg test with 600mg EQ
Didn't like deca
Went as high as 12iu HGH per day but 9iu was his sweet spot, but he said he felt it was very overrated.
Used insulin from 2001-2004 and then started working with Hany Rambod and he was against it. He never used insulin after this.
Came completely off for 12 weeks after contest cycles. Not even TRT. Says the biggest mistake people do these days is not come off between cycles. Said most pros including Ronnie also came off.
Used parabolian sometimes but only two 76mg ampules per week (152mg tren divided in two doses basically)
Used 1 or 2 anadrol 50's the last couple of years he was competing
Used prop, mast, halo, winstrol at certain times during prep (no doses mentioned)
Almost lost the Olympia to Victor Martinez because he had an infection from taking Winstrol
Currently on 1/2 to 1cc TRT test per week to keep his total testosterone levels between 600-800
Yea I almost beat him on that cycle it was soooo close if he hadn’t doubled it instead I’d have won for sure. Ronnie cycled off too yea I also have a foot long dick.

I guess the females the only one that really knows but thinking back I could have used a more a different example and just said hi you know some guys are 5 ft and some guys are 6'5 that's called the bell curve the same with bodybuilding genetics and drug response there's a drug response genetic curve
Just Jay is not using a Bell he’s using Mt Everest and wants us to believe it. NAYBE after 20 years of mega dosing these were what he ran after he finally passed Ronnie bc he no longer needed to grow but even the hyper responders I’ve dealt with like Levrone go off but when they go on they go BIG, Rhoden did the same shit at the start of his career then when he wanted to win he jacked his cycles up and won an O. I don’t think roids are his CoD either I think Covid and stress of false rape and having everything taken from you without proof of wrong doing broke him and his body. Only IFBB pro I really feel like roids straight up killed him was Don Youngblood but again here was a guy using and trafficking cocaine so……..

Let's assume for a minute that in the aspect that these top end pros like Ronnie and Jay actually DID completely come off EVERYTHING (and not even TRT) for a few weeks after a heavy compete cycle. What is the wisdom is coming off COMPLETLY versus maintaining with TRT? Is this a receptor refreshening thing or some other kind of wisdom behind this? I always assumed it's smart to now allow your body to crash completely and just take an easy with true TRT (especially if you intent on getting back on juice and are not really caring for naturally recovering test levels, etc) and actually healthier to just stay on test.

I believe them too. Nothing in that interview sounds dishonest in the least. He was extremely specific and detail oriented in the video.

I don't give a crap who wants to call me dumb and naive. I’m not saying that no one lies because everyone is different, but I do believe genetics separates the top pros from us.

People get SO MAD if we even have the audacity to give them the benefit of the doubt because it helps them rationalize their own abuse.
Toward the end of that video, Jay says he did this in his earlier years, 1996 . He would blast with 500 test 600 EQ, off-season for 10-12 weeks then go off the same amount of time. Furthermore contest time he'd do the same then come off.

When he started competing more , 2002,03,04, he did this less because he was doing Arnold and Olympia so time in between was less. He did use GH in off-season only precontest inand started at 5 uis went to 12. He said sweet spot for him was 9 ius.

So he was talking about his earlier years of you watch the full interview untill the end when he mentions this.

Let's assume for a minute that in the aspect that these top end pros like Ronnie and Jay actually DID completely come off EVERYTHING (and not even TRT) for a few weeks after a heavy compete cycle. What is the wisdom is coming off COMPLETLY versus maintaining with TRT? Is this a receptor refreshening thing or some other kind of wisdom behind this? I always assumed it's smart to now allow your body to crash completely and just take an easy with true TRT (especially if you intent on getting back on juice and are not really caring for naturally recovering test levels, etc) and actually healthier to just stay on test.
It's a belief that it re sensitizes as receptors and yes, Jay, And Ronnie esp earlier in their careers came off.

I used to do the same thing from 23-31 but after I legitimately was diagnosed with hypogonadism I did it one more time but haven't since. After cycle I ve gone down to trt , 150 mgs I'm, or 20 mgs sub q, 10 mgs sub q, even 5 before. Testosterone is a powerful hormone and without it esp as I got older I seemed to notice felt like a grump, joints hurt more. I think it's healthier to keep test levels more in normal range than have them plummet to less than 50 which I used to do because I used to come off but after being diagnosed with hypogonadism even 10 mgs sub q daily is better than nada.

No idea about Jay but Ronnie was pretty well-known for coming off totally for a few months after the Olympia - training, gear, everything.

My conversation with Jay was pretty funny actually, in regards to AAS he laughed and said "whatever man" some guys take a reasonable amount some guys take a lot, he said now GH that's a different story, take as much as you can afford! This is grade A pharmaceutical GH so 9iu a day of humatrope is some expensive shit! He did laugh about a certain pro being a walking bottle of test so I knew that guys dosages must be pretty damn high.

Not everyone will be able to handle the side effects of large dosages of steroids, it's an individual thing so we are not all the same, if I could handle 4 grams of gear I would have fucking done it!

My conversation with Jay was pretty funny actually, in regards to AAS he laughed and said "whatever man" some guys take a reasonable amount some guys take a lot, he said now GH that's a different story, take as much as you can afford! This is grade A pharmaceutical GH so 9iu a day of humatrope is some expensive shit! He did laugh about a certain pro being a walking bottle of test so I knew that guys dosages must be pretty damn high.

Not everyone will be able to handle the side effects of large dosages of steroids, it's an individual thing so we are not all the same, if I could handle 4 grams of gear I would have fucking done it!
A walking bottle of Test... Kai Greene?

I've always heard Kai was a heavy Test-abuser.

Regarding Jay, I'm perfectly willing to believe someone like him needed (a lot) less than most other people but not that much less.

500 mg Test and 500 mg EQ... come on 😀

I would be interested about how many mgs is a "reasonable amount of gear" for a top PRO like Jay :D :D :D :D

Maybe 500 mg Test and 500 mg EQ....... every day.

I could buy this.

Yes it's low, and he's probably glossing things over in his memory to his own favor unconsciously, but it is entirely possible.

There’s no reason these guys lied???? Lol

Do you know how many guys look up to them?
Look how many bodybuilders have died recently.
If Jay says he won Olympia’s taking 2000mg Tren, 3000mg Test, etc, you’re going to get some kid on Tiktok or Reddit who is going to do the same. When he does and something goes wrong, he’ll say “well I heard jay cutler did it”

Not to mention they have sponsorships, etc.

Of course they lie about their dosages.
Exactly !!! When the f…. people will realise it?????!!! Do you think any of us would like to be contact by mother , wife , sister (anybody related) saying - you are responsible for death of my kid , husband cause he was following your advices! Who on earth need it. If you are role model act like one and like classic quote -with great power comes great responsibilities.

There’s no reason these guys lied???? Lol

Do you know how many guys look up to them?
Look how many bodybuilders have died recently.
If Jay says he won Olympia’s taking 2000mg Tren, 3000mg Test, etc, you’re going to get some kid on Tiktok or Reddit who is going to do the same. When he does and something goes wrong, he’ll say “well I heard jay cutler did it”

Not to mention they have sponsorships, etc.

Of course they lie about their dosages.
This right here is exactly why you will never know true dosages. And I’m totally fine with it.

None. It's a bad idea. It's less healthy to come off than it is to bridge with a true TRT between cycles.

I am curious how they trained and what changes in their physiques they noticed once they came off though. Would have liked it if Greg asked Jay that.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws