over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Greg Doucette interview with Jay Cutler

I have a hard time believing alot of what he says during the interview. At one point Jay says 'alot of times I couldn't get stuff(gear)'.....what?!

its funny yall call guys liars when they reveal their drug use and its less than u think it should be. how much do u think jay should have taken to get that big? cuz YOU need a shit ton of gear for 5 years just to get like he was at 19.
he was bigger at 19 than most of u are after years of use.
genetics. like branson robinson running back. oh he must be on peds. must be! yall are so sheltered to genetically gifted bodies. that has to be the case.
yall wont believe shit unless they say they use 3-4g a week. thats funny. sounds conspiracy "theory-ish" joker to me
(y)

To recap

Went as high as 1g test but his sweet spot was 500mg and he liked stacking 500mg test with 600mg EQ
Didn't like deca
Went as high as 12iu HGH per day but 9iu was his sweet spot, but he said he felt it was very overrated.
Used insulin from 2001-2004 and then started working with Hany Rambod and he was against it. He never used insulin after this.
Came completely off for 12 weeks after contest cycles. Not even TRT. Says the biggest mistake people do these days is not come off between cycles. Said most pros including Ronnie also came off.
Used parabolian sometimes but only two 76mg ampules per week (152mg tren divided in two doses basically)
Used 1 or 2 anadrol 50's the last couple of years he was competing
Used prop, mast, halo, winstrol at certain times during prep (no doses mentioned)
Almost lost the Olympia to Victor Martinez because he had an infection from taking Winstrol
Currently on 1/2 to 1cc TRT test per week to keep his total testosterone levels between 600-800

First time I met Jay he was guest posing at a local show. A friend worked the show and stated Jay started talking about his cycles. The kid's reply was they were "crazy cycles". The above above does not sound like crazy cycles to me.

I have a hard time believing alot of what he says during the interview. At one point Jay says 'alot of times I couldn't get stuff(gear)'.....what?!

If you look at it the opposite way… why don’t amateurs just up the dose until they look like a pro? Are they standing on such a moral high ground that they would never dare? Or are they scared to be so risky?

The lack of perspective in this regard speaks volumes about the abhorrent laziness of those who make such judgements.

“I don’t understand why bodybuilders shrink when they get older, stop training like it’s their job, reduce their drug intake by 90%, and stop eating 6-8x a day. I sincerely can’t believe it. I thought they were medical and genetic marvels? Doesn’t muscle last forever?”

I’m also surprised that Nolan Ryan isn’t starting in the rotation for the Rangers next season and why Bo Jackson didn’t just use BPC for a few months to heal his busted hip.
You are correct, I have been training for 2 years now almost as intense as when I was competing, I will be 70 this year, I did not reach the training level that I was pushing at age 50, I am about 80% , it will take me on other year, I have been gradually increasing the intensity, I started doing squats agent, I have hard time to fine training partners that are willing to workout intense every day, not just once per week and than they don`t show up for the next workout. I workout every day. I am only on 10mg test per week. This was the text message from my friend that wanted to do back training with me, my way. " Did Back on Friday with you had to get a Hot Stone Massage to recover".

And then we have the podcast with Milos where Jay comes with some real talk.. Pre wo 10iu insulin post wo 20-30IU.. using 100iu slin a day, Escilene pre stage etc..
Did you catch the part in the podcast with Milos when they brought up GH? When Jay said he himself (Jay) used it extensively Milos interjected/spoke over him and said yes 16ius. What I inferred from that was Milos affirming Jay's dose.

It really doesn’t matter. People will come to there own conclusion anyways.

U will have guys saying he was on endless grams of gear and gh then on the other end emeric will say he was on next to nothing.

At the end of the day our bodies can only handle so much shit anyways. Every individual is different

Did you catch the part in the podcast with Milos when they brought up GH? When Jay said he himself (Jay) used it extensively Milos interjected/spoke over him and said yes 16ius. What I inferred from that was Milos affirming Jay's dose.
Yeah i dont believe for one second Jay was using 500 test and 600eq..

You are correct, I have been training for 2 years now almost as intense as when I was competing, I will be 70 this year, I did not reach the training level that I was pushing at age 50, I am about 80% , it will take me on other year, I have been gradually increasing the intensity, I started doing squats agent, I have hard time to fine training partners that are willing to workout intense every day, not just once per week and than they don`t show up for the next workout. I workout every day. I am only on 10mg test per week. This was the text message from my friend that wanted to do back training with me, my way. " Did Back on Friday with you had to get a Hot Stone Massage to recover".
Couple questions,
Why did you go from 10 mg/d to 10 mg/w?
About training, I am bone on bone in lateral side of my right knee.
How are your knees and what do you do for legs?
What exercises would you do if in my situation?

I wonder if other sporting/athletic social circle forums have these debates?

Like do ping ping players and curlers go hard in the paint on debates 😂.

Couple questions,
Why did you go from 10 mg/d to 10 mg/w?
About training, I am bone on bone in lateral side of my right knee.
How are your knees and what do you do for legs?
What exercises would you do if in my situation?
Was a mistake is 10mg per day not per week. The best for your knee is walking and reverse lunge.
I have no knee problems, I can do any leg exercises, including squats.
I do some legs every day and I have regular leg days 2 times per week, the regular leg days exercises are Squats, leg curls, leg extensions, I do calves every day. On the other days, one day luges, on other day leg extensions or leg curls.

Was a mistake is 10mg per day not per week. The best for your knee is walking and reverse lunge.
I have no knee problems, I can do any leg exercises, including squats.
I do some legs every day and I have regular leg days 2 times per week, the regular leg days exercises are Squats, leg curls, leg extensions, I do calves every day. On the other days, one day luges, on other day leg extensions or leg curls.

Reverse lunge is one of the worst for this knee due to where the damage is. I do light squats, hip thrust, leg curls, step mill, body weight squats and some tree judo. Extensions and anything driving backwards is problematic. Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131