over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler finally reveals his past steroid cycles

Please post that study up!
I think it has been posted here but my memory being less than perfect, I can’t remember when.

But I am inclined be believe it without having the ‘study’ in front of me based upon my philosophy that more is not always better.

When I get home next week I will post up something very interesting regarding scientific studies and their validity. Much food for thought on what we choose to believe, cherry picking studies to suit our fancy. Look for it.

Id love to hear what arnold was doing back in the day, if these guys ( jay cutler era) were doing smaller doses I bet the golden era was even more conservative but also popping more pills than injections

Id love to hear what arnold was doing back in the day, if these guys ( jay cutler era) were doing smaller doses I bet the golden era was even more conservative but also popping more pills than injections
I would too but . . .

It would pose the exact same issue that we are seeing today and that is what to believe or who to believe.

I think it has been posted here but my memory being less than perfect, I can’t remember when.

But I am inclined be believe it without having the ‘study’ in front of me based upon my philosophy that more is not always better.

When I get home next week I will post up something very interesting regarding scientific studies and their validity. Much food for thought on what we choose to believe, cherry picking studies to suit our fancy. Look for it.

I agree that more is not always better but it's the age old question of, what constitutes too much...where's the line? The answers to that come in a broad spectrum. In my opinion genetics will determine how much is needed. Bodybuilding is much more popular now than its ever been which brings more people to try their hand at it. I think a decent amount of gear is needed but the worse a persons genetics are, the more gear they're going to use and think that it's the same for everyone.

It's also interesting to differentiate between dosages for size and strength. I think one aspect of liking higher dosages is the strength that comes with it. In my younger days when I was using between 1.2 and 1.5 grams of Test a week along with 600mg of Deca a week my strength was through the roof compared to using much smaller dosages. It's all very interesting. The discussion will never end because people want to believe there's a magic drug(s) or the "secret" cycle of the pros. IFBB Pro Big A laid it out here long ago!

I agree that more is not always better but it's the age old question of, what constitutes too much...where's the line? The answers to that come in a broad spectrum. In my opinion genetics will determine how much is needed. Bodybuilding is much more popular now than its ever been which brings more people to try their hand at it. I think a decent amount of gear is needed but the worse a persons genetics are, the more gear they're going to use and think that it's the same for everyone.

It's also interesting to differentiate between dosages for size and strength. I think one aspect of liking higher dosages is the strength that comes with it. In my younger days when I was using between 1.2 and 1.5 grams of Test a week along with 600mg of Deca a week my strength was through the roof compared to using much smaller dosages. It's all very interesting. The discussion will never end because people want to believe there's a magic drug(s) or the "secret" cycle of the pros. IFBB Pro Big A laid it out here long ago!
Could not have said it better and with better, relevant information.

Do you have a link to Big A’s thread on this?

To recap

Went as high as 1g test but his sweet spot was 500mg and he liked stacking 500mg test with 600mg EQ
Didn't like deca
Went as high as 12iu HGH per day but 9iu was his sweet spot, but he said he felt it was very overrated.
Used insulin from 2001-2004 and then started working with Hany Rambod and he was against it. He never used insulin after this.
Came completely off for 12 weeks after contest cycles. Not even TRT. Says the biggest mistake people do these days is not come off between cycles. Said most pros including Ronnie also came off.
Used parabolian sometimes but only two 76mg ampules per week (152mg tren divided in two doses basically)
Used 1 or 2 anadrol 50's the last couple of years he was competing
Used prop, mast, halo, winstrol at certain times during prep (no doses mentioned)
Almost lost the Olympia to Victor Martinez because he had an infection from taking Winstrol
Currently on 1/2 to 1cc TRT test per week to keep his total testosterone levels between 600-800

that's interesting to say the least.

I just listened to it.

According to him, his biggest cycles looked something like this:

1000mg test
600mg EQ
150mg Tren
700mg Anadrol
Insulin and GH with every meal
Around 100mcg Clean

700 mg of anadrol?!?!?!? Is that daily?

No lol he said he would take 2 tabs of anadrol a day, which is 100mg per day, which is 700mg per week

That sounds more reasonable.

I just listened to it.

1000mg test
600mg EQ
150mg Tren
700mg Anadrol
Around 100mcg Clean
I could totally believe this and I do not consider myself to be gullible. Kevin Levrone and others report similar dosages:
Of course all of this was human grade which may be different than UGL dosages today..or even the the drol they took was slightly different (with different isomer or manufactured in a slightly different way, with different raws and the manufacturing process, than the common drol we see today? all extremely debatable topics) But yeah..for human grade dosages..this is all extremely believable..so Jay's probably telling the truth by all means..and even if he isn't....who cares at the end of the day lol.

Please post that study up!
Not the study you are asking for but this is the one many refer to when they say ”500mg first cycle”.

600mg clearly builds more than 300mg but I think its not a linear curve going on forever.

Not the study you are asking for but this is the one many refer to when they say ”500mg first cycle”.

600mg clearly builds more than 300mg but I think its not a linear curve going on forever.

in applied calculus, this is referred to as 'increasing at a decreasing rate'

I just listened to it.

1000mg test
600mg EQ
150mg Tren
700mg Anadrol
Around 100mcg Clean
Not to side track things to much but i was at a seminar with ben pak over 10 years ago and he mentioned a typical off season cycle for him looked like

1500mg test
600mg deca
50mg drol or dbol. Can’t remember which one
20mg winstrol
20mg var

8 iu of gh and slin pre and post workout 10iu

Everything pharma grade

I also have a buddy the use to compete that has used up to 30ius of pharma gh daily.

He said the results were not different from using 8

More is not always better I believe

I couldn't care less what he used because who knows but most don't tell the truth. That's not because I think everyone is abusing... far from it. It's also not because I think every high calibre pro has to be taking grams on grams either. Genetics rule bodybuilding in every sense. Nevertheless, I think he may have used that in large periods through his career but he is definitely leaving out the full truth. I think he used a lot more when he was chasing Ronnie all those years.

Incidentally these guys have a way of wording things and it's never exactly how they state. I have seen Chris Aceto's PCT program he has used on many athletes and it's not being off everything for 8+ weeks. It usually consists of 4 weeks of high doses of multiple PCT drugs (including HCG) which will artificially raises testosterone levels then they have 4 weeks off so it works out at a few weeks off at best. Now sure guys like Levrone did come off and for long periods and in his case off everything (training and diet) and looked like a normal person after a few months. But I wouldn't mistake that for him low dosing when he was in contest prep regardless how good his genetics were.

I should add 1.5-2g of good quality gear is more than enough for genetic elites to win big shows but that doesn't mean I think Jay (and Ronnie) weren't pushing the limits of everything to be the best in the world.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws