advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Full cycle injected Sub-Q vs IM … My results and what I noticed (shocking)

JoeyDHB

Registered
Newbies
I took a nice long break from all anabolics for a while as my stomach was having issues right around the time Covid hit. Been having stomach issues for the last 3 years. After my break I did an experiment where I took a basic Test, Tren, Mast cycle for 8 weeks using sub-q injections everyday. Took a good 6-7 weeks off and stayed on my hrt then ran the same cycle with IM injections everyday.

I will say I am amazed at the difference! Sub-q was very mild with results and shots were painful and bruised. It was almost like my gear was underdosed. Still got the night sweats but none of the positive effects of the Tren. Was holding some water the whole cycle and never got as ripped as I usually do.

The IM cycle seemed to dry me out much more and the Tren was doing its job for sure. Injection sites were much less painful with very little pip. Started to see Striations in my shoulders chest biceps you name it. Vascularity was nuts.

It’s like the IM cycle I saw changes every week after the first 10-15 days where the sub-q I saw little changes from the whole cycle.

This leads me to believe SUBQ completely changes the way the hormone acts in the body vs IM and not in a good way.

Just wanted to share - see if anyone has experienced the same.

I remember when people started saying that GH works totally different IM than sub q..I tried it and noticed nothing different.

I do my prescription TRT Subq now and do not feel it would be better IM, but I’m not a damn scientist either. Would love to hear or read where one was better than the other. I have an open mind about these things and wouldn’t be against switching methods.

From what I understand doing subq for hrt is fine because your doing small amounts every day where a full blown cycle is completely different.

For hrt I usually do 20-30mgs everyday subq - I tried putting 100mg Tren &100mg mast subq in 4 different shots and the pip was nuts. Swelling and just did not feel the same

Not surprised by your results, I feel like if it's not broken why fix what's tried and true to reinvent the wheel ( inject aas sub q). I inject aas, gh, and slin when I used IM.

In my opinion, IM is the way to go. It's been the tried and true method, best to get the oil deep into the muscle and let it do its job.

I could see for hrt and very small amounts but Tren acts completely different in the muscle tissue vs subq from my experience. DONT WASTE YOUR TREN DOING SUBQ

lot of bioavailability is lost in sub-q . there are guys even taking HGH IM and than some doing IV lol to get every little bit out of it. IM is probably the best way to ensure you get all of the absorption. hence why you got subpar results doing sub q vs IM.

From what I understand doing subq for hrt is fine because your doing small amounts every day where a full blown cycle is completely different.

For hrt I usually do 20-30mgs everyday subq - I tried putting 100mg Tren &100mg mast subq in 4 different shots and the pip was nuts. Swelling and just did not feel the same
10mg every day not 20mg.

I took a nice long break from all anabolics for a while as my stomach was having issues right around the time Covid hit. Been having stomach issues for the last 3 years. After my break I did an experiment where I took a basic Test, Tren, Mast cycle for 8 weeks using sub-q injections everyday. Took a good 6-7 weeks off and stayed on my hrt then ran the same cycle with IM injections everyday.

I will say I am amazed at the difference! Sub-q was very mild with results and shots were painful and bruised. It was almost like my gear was underdosed. Still got the night sweats but none of the positive effects of the Tren. Was holding some water the whole cycle and never got as ripped as I usually do.

The IM cycle seemed to dry me out much more and the Tren was doing its job for sure. Injection sites were much less painful with very little pip. Started to see Striations in my shoulders chest biceps you name it. Vascularity was nuts.

It’s like the IM cycle I saw changes every week after the first 10-15 days where the sub-q I saw little changes from the whole cycle.

This leads me to believe SUBQ completely changes the way the hormone acts in the body vs IM and not in a good way.

Just wanted to share - see if anyone has experienced the same.
Estrogen

I see!!!!
that’s why I was retaining more water and not as dry, was like I am using the same raws as before and honestly looked like shit compared to how I looked doing IM injections. I now use a 30g 1in to pin and I can’t even feel the needle. My shit is so smooth I love it.

I see!!!!
that’s why I was retaining more water and not as dry, was like I am using the same raws as before and honestly looked like shit compared to how I looked doing IM injections. I now use a 30g 1in to pin and I can’t even feel the needle. My shit is so smooth I love it.
same. damnit

I was trying sub q a bit , but never again. Just due to the lumping and feels horrible. I prefer IM pip over the sub q pip/sterile abscess feel lol. The hormones don't get dispersed as they should either. I tend to feel" more mentally but it's not the same what so ever in terms of body comp changes

Fat, adipose tissue, which is really where a subq injection is going, has less blood supply than muscle giving time for it to aromatize. And what if you put the oil between your subq fat and your fascia which isn't very hard to do? Fat cells are packed with aromatase and make estrogen. And you're injecting an oily fat, into your fat, an oily fat that contains an aromatizing Androgenic Anabolic Steroid (AAS)?

Yeah. I have questions.

Where did the idea to inject AAS sub q come from, is this a TRT method for patients who do not want to inject IM? Some threads here are the first I even heard of it.

Anyone with stomach issues should stay away from Tren IMO

Fat, adipose tissue, which is really where a subq injection is going, has less blood supply than muscle giving time for it to aromatize. And what if you put the oil between your subq fat and your fascia which isn't very hard to do? Fat cells are packed with aromatase and make estrogen. And you're injecting an oily fat, into your fat, an oily fat that contains an aromatizing Androgenic Anabolic Steroid (AAS)?

Yeah. I have questions.
Yup , that too. I have a theory the ester actually changes and becomes a different depot completely. Oil goes in the muscle period .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131