over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Solvents used by UGL

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
I’m familiar with
Ba, bb, oil.
Back in the old days when the conversion forums were around it was a pretty basic formula of these three + hormone for the most part.

I’m trying to pin down the other solvents that seem to be
More often used now days.
EO? Guac? I guess the “super solvents?

More specifically the one that smells like a
“Flea Collar” or strong vitamin smell.
The smell is very distinct and you taste it as well after injection.

That’s probably the guaiacol. It’s used a lot in test base or tren base. Shit had a brutal smell. I used to pin it pre work with test it tren base and the girlfriend I had at the time could smell it on me when she got in the car to go to the gym. Like it was completely out of my lungs.

I’m familiar with
Ba, bb, oil.
Back in the old days when the conversion forums were around it was a pretty basic formula of these three + hormone for the most part.

I’m trying to pin down the other solvents that seem to be
More often used now days.
EO? Guac? I guess the “super solvents?

More specifically the one that smells like a
“Flea Collar” or strong vitamin smell.
The smell is very distinct and you taste it as well after injection.
That’s guac that stinks and gets in your mouth

You're refrencing guacamole.. whatever I ain't swiping it again. Lol Another super solvent is miglyol 840

I have been mistaking thinking it was EO.
So it’s Guaiacol.

I hope to never receive a product in the future with this stuff in it.
It should come with a warning on the label.

What would be the reasoning or advantage to using it?

The stuff I recently received that had it is simply 250 mg test cyp.
Im guessing it must help keep it from crashing?

As I've gotten older I'm more conscious of the carrier oils. Guaicol is nasty and I don't think Mig is great. Rather stick to MCT and more natural seed oil to keep systematic inflammation down.

Last summer I was using some DHB in Mig and my Homocysteine was up to 13.3. Had it re-checked about 2 months post cycle and it was 8.8 which is about normal for me. HS CRP was also 2.3 when it's normally about .5

I have been mistaking thinking it was EO.
So it’s Guaiacol.

I hope to never receive a product in the future with this stuff in it.
It should come with a warning on the label.

It’s just better at keeping things in solution. Seems like newer and smaller labs use it the most often because they don’t know how to properly brew. It smells terrible. Reminds me of using dmso and cattle implants. No thanks

I’m familiar with
Ba, bb, oil.
^^^still is ..if it's well made ..professionally made/Lab Made
..we don't use any of that junk ..no Super-Solvents

^^^to increase solubility ..to reduce viscosity ..& pain mitigation

..do you remember the original FARMAK TEST PROP ..& VIROMONE TEST PROP??
^^^they were painless ..that's bc they were in 100% EO (Ethyl Oleate)

^^^WOW ..that's pretty shocking
..not necessary to make TEST CYP @250

^^^generally the use of Super-Solvents (..esp when they are not necessary) is a way to make up for (..or mask) poor compounding ability/understanding

they'r only really necessary for certain applications; ..like Injectable DBOL/DROL to name a couple ◄that's why we don't offer this stuff

If i get something with Guaiacol, it will usually end up in the trash. That shit is nasty, and the stench stays around for weeks. I'd be pissed if I got it in the traditional products we use that can be brewed with standard procedures. There's just no need for it in most products. I can understand in certain compounds, but that's to be expected, and I just avoid those anyway. 'Places' should give a heads-up if they use it in any of their products....my opinion. In the back half of my 40's, I have less tolerance for stuff that is complicated, hurts, or unnecessary.

lol. Glad to see others state the same. Screw that stuff:D

I wouldn't go as far as to say anything with guaiacol (sp?) should be thrown in the trash Thats a very bold statement. Now if somebody is making Test Cyp with Guaiacol (sp?) then that is a problem. Never seen a UGL do that. Guaicol is definitaly allergenic in some. Guaiacol is used, in my experience, as a solvent for TNE and TrNE. My guess is that its hard to put these two in suspensions into MCT or Eo without crystallizing which has been my experience. And yes, I have ordered these suspensions in MCT and had the entire batch turn into crystals.

I'm old enough to remember buying "secret super solvent kits" from Dazed and Animal in my home brewing days.
Turns out it was simply BA/BB and GSO (grape seed oil) bought at a premium due to my ignorance.
Live and learn. I'm old as dirt now and rarely use anything not Pharm grade. Don't trust these Chinese
based raw suppliers which just about every UGL buys in bulk now...and that's just the raws. Who knows
for sure what they use for solvents? How clean these UG labs truly are? I wish I had saved all the spent gear/amps/kits from my past.
All the stuff from Mexico. Then the innovators like Redicat, GAULS, sachets etc. Then the pellet craze, Finaplix-H, Synovex H, Ralgro, Component T-H...this thread is just digging up all kinds of memories. Basskiller etc.

guaicol makes me sick, that sadistic bastard dan kote used to put WAY TOO MUCH in his fast acting suspensions (bangor labs) and it used to make me and a few friends in real life PUKE immediately after and blood pressure spike and tren cough symptoms but i don't remember coughing, we would literally almost pass out , only was stupid enough to doit a few times , good thing he's dead now

I'm old enough to remember buying "secret super solvent kits" from Dazed and Animal in my home brewing days.
Turns out it was simply BA/BB and GSO (grape seed oil) bought at a premium due to my ignorance.
Live and learn. I'm old as dirt now and rarely use anything not Pharm grade. Don't trust these Chinese
based raw suppliers which just about every UGL buys in bulk now...and that's just the raws. Who knows
for sure what they use for solvents? How clean these UG labs truly are? I wish I had saved all the spent gear/amps/kits from my past.
All the stuff from Mexico. Then the innovators like Redicat, GAULS, sachets etc. Then the pellet craze, Finaplix-H, Synovex H, Ralgro, Component T-H...this thread is just digging up all kinds of memories. Basskiller etc.
I got bad cellulitis from ADVANCED STEALTH satchet gear from THAILAND :( I was fevering and everything , keflex barely tackled it, the iv antibiotics were gross,. elite fitness days, wiped out my good gi flora

As I've gotten older I'm more conscious of the carrier oils. Guaicol is nasty and I don't think Mig is great. Rather stick to MCT and more natural seed oil to keep systematic inflammation down.

Last summer I was using some DHB in Mig and my Homocysteine was up to 13.3. Had it re-checked about 2 months post cycle and it was 8.8 which is about normal for me. HS CRP was also 2.3 when it's normally about .5
MCT all the way 👍

Right. Because guaiacol is the standard for holding TNE and other bases in a non-aqueous solution. If it were me, I'd just get some USP ethyl alcohol (think Everclear) and just do an alcohol or aqueous suspension old school with the raws. People IV that shit. For reference, here's the list of solvents that I've compiled over the years. Feel free to copy and paste it to your notes if you like:

oils for IM inj (GSO, SSO, FSO, etc)
oleates
glycols
alcohols (benzyl, ethyl)
glycerins/glycerides
guaiacol
acetone
bacteriostatic water
distilled water
sterile water for inj
benzyl alcohol (a disinfectant/antimicrobial)
benzyl benzoate (a preservative)

I got bad cellulitis from ADVANCED STEALTH satchet gear from THAILAND :( I was fevering and everything , keflex barely tackled it, the iv antibiotics were gross,. elite fitness days, wiped out my good gi flora
That crap gave me an abcess. That was 15 years ago and I was a scared mess ordeering anything. I though I was being safe. Ended up costing me my ass (cheek) literally.

Has there ever been a pharmaceutical company that has used guaicol in there formula for anabolic steroids? Or is this something you strictly see by UGL on the black market?

I think HeavyHitter was dead on when he said lack of knowledge or experience by the brewer. Or maybe greed. They would rather dump this stuff in there then to take a chance of it crashing or loosing a batch.

Has there ever been a pharmaceutical company that has used guaicol in there formula for anabolic steroids? Or is this something you strictly see by UGL on the black market?

I think HeavyHitter was dead on when he said lack of knowledge or experience by the brewer. Or maybe greed. They would rather dump this stuff in there then to take a chance of it crashing or loosing a batch.
I’m just gonna guess that that’s a hard “no”

It’s used other ways though

Guaiacol is also used medicinally as an expectorant, antiseptic, and local anesthetic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws