over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Solvents used by UGL

Tried som DHB cyp 200mg/ml just after i pulled out the needle the next 10-20mins i would feel like i was drunk, the world would spin, nausia, sweatin like a pig etc and the worst pip in my life! i trid a tren ace once with 9%BA instead of 0,9% and it would feel like liquid glas going in the DHB was worse. No idea what they used in it but 3 shots of this and i was done with it.

Tried som DHB cyp 200mg/ml just after i pulled out the needle the next 10-20mins i would feel like i was drunk, the world would spin, nausia, sweatin like a pig etc and the worst pip in my life! i trid a tren ace once with 9%BA instead of 0,9% and it would feel like liquid glas going in the DHB was worse. No idea what they used in it but 3 shots of this and i was done with it.
9% BA? Is that a typo? Good gawd that shit would hurt sumthin awful!!!!!!

Cage

Back in the day used injection dbol with the guiacol (sp) def had a taste no sides. Haven't seen it for a while.

As I've gotten older I'm more conscious of the carrier oils. Guaicol is nasty and I don't think Mig is great. Rather stick to MCT and more natural seed oil to keep systematic inflammation down.

Last summer I was using some DHB in Mig and my Homocysteine was up to 13.3. Had it re-checked about 2 months post cycle and it was 8.8 which is about normal for me. HS CRP was also 2.3 when it's normally about .5
I’m concerned about the injectable dianabol I’ve been fiddling with great stuff but im trying to limit unnecessary inflammation if I can while causing inflammation lol 😂

remember the injectable dianabol in the freaky brown bottle w farm animals on it big old pig 🐖 on the front reforvet-B I think something similar

Has there ever been a pharmaceutical company that has used guaicol in there formula for anabolic steroids? Or is this something you strictly see by UGL on the black market?

I think HeavyHitter was dead on when he said lack of knowledge or experience by the brewer. Or maybe greed. They would rather dump this stuff in there then to take a chance of it crashing or loosing a batch.
Never for intramuscular injection.

I’m familiar with
Ba, bb, oil.
Back in the old days when the conversion forums were around it was a pretty basic formula of these three + hormone for the most part.

I’m trying to pin down the other solvents that seem to be
More often used now days.
EO? Guac? I guess the “super solvents?

More specifically the one that smells like a
“Flea Collar” or strong vitamin smell.
The smell is very distinct and you taste it as well after injection.
I can’t take those I get super sick fast like tren cough onset and I can’t stay on my feet. First time I did I thought I’d poisoned myself and was going to die. I got it from a good friend who was using it and actually had his athletes on it and he’s turned anLOT of people pro. Once I could talk I called him he said yea no one likes the stuff and many get headaches but it works soooooo but for me I tossed it and when people offer business with that pesticide smelling shit I’m out, I don’t see how it’s not dangerous and if you flip it and they get sick like I did and don’t knuckle up and call 911 you could have the law in your life.

9% BA? Is that a typo? Good gawd that shit would hurt sumthin awful!!!!!!

Cage
i wish it was a typo! i was young and it was first time with tren, didnt have access to that much info at the time:ROFLMAO:

^^^still is ..if it's well made ..professionally made/Lab Made
..we don't use any of that junk ..no Super-Solvents

^^^to increase solubility ..to reduce viscosity ..& pain mitigation

..do you remember the original FARMAK TEST PROP ..& VIROMONE TEST PROP??
^^^they were painless ..that's bc they were in 100% EO (Ethyl Oleate)

^^^WOW ..that's pretty shocking
..not necessary to make TEST CYP @250

^^^generally the use of Super-Solvents (..esp when they are not necessary) is a way to make up for (..or mask) poor compounding ability/understanding

they'r only really necessary for certain applications; ..like Injectable DBOL/DROL to name a couple ◄that's why we don't offer this stuff

Why is anyone using anything other than BA and BB it’s been perfect for 7 plus decades. Yes the oils can be better MCTs are good, cottonseed is shit and my fave is rapeseed oil personally. I often wonder the long term effect of non pharma oils especially MCTs bought in bulk from cheap Chinese suppliers. Course just like Ukraine is hitting us Taiwan is gonna rock our worlds when it goes down.

I'm old enough to remember buying "secret super solvent kits" from Dazed and Animal in my home brewing days.
Turns out it was simply BA/BB and GSO (grape seed oil) bought at a premium due to my ignorance.
Live and learn. I'm old as dirt now and rarely use anything not Pharm grade. Don't trust these Chinese
based raw suppliers which just about every UGL buys in bulk now...and that's just the raws. Who knows
for sure what they use for solvents? How clean these UG labs truly are? I wish I had saved all the spent gear/amps/kits from my past.
All the stuff from Mexico. Then the innovators like Redicat, GAULS, sachets etc. Then the pellet craze, Finaplix-H, Synovex H, Ralgro, Component T-H...this thread is just digging up all kinds of memories. Basskiller etc.
this is not true.
ive been trying to figure out some of animals stuff for YEARS.
i came accross one chem i wanted to have tested but the person never did and i lost my notes.
but animal didnt use gso, eo or gauc.
he was even playing with various types of mct as there are difference.
its not as simple as ppl think.

Right. Because guaiacol is the standard for holding TNE and other bases in a non-aqueous solution. If it were me, I'd just get some USP ethyl alcohol (think Everclear) and just do an alcohol or aqueous suspension old school with the raws. People IV that shit. For reference, here's the list of solvents that I've compiled over the years. Feel free to copy and paste it to your notes if you like:

oils for IM inj (GSO, SSO, FSO, etc)
oleates
glycols
alcohols (benzyl, ethyl)
glycerins/glycerides
guaiacol
acetone
bacteriostatic water
distilled water
sterile water for inj
benzyl alcohol (a disinfectant/antimicrobial)
benzyl benzoate (a preservative)

you can also use dmso as an inj solvent

you can also use dmso as an inj solvent
Very true. I left it off as it's primarily used as a transdermal agent but I have heard of dmso being used as a solvent for IV injection.

this is not true.
ive been trying to figure out some of animals stuff for YEARS.
i came accross one chem i wanted to have tested but the person never did and i lost my notes.
but animal didnt use gso, eo or gauc.
he was even playing with various types of mct as there are difference.
its not as simple as ppl think.
I'm no expert and I never went through the hassle of spending money to run an analysis on any one component of the "kits" that were available back then. My only concern was trying to avoid an abscess. I'm thankful I never did develop a serious infection from those "reckless" years of injecting god knows what! I settled on the basics, BA, BB and Grapeseed oil when it came to compounding my own gear. I believe heat sterilization is another VERY important factor to consider in these DIY projects.
Animal was brilliant but he was a fucking asshole IMO!

I got bad cellulitis from ADVANCED STEALTH satchet gear from THAILAND :( I was fevering and everything , keflex barely tackled it, the iv antibiotics were gross,. elite fitness days, wiped out my good gi flora
I got cellulitis 2 summers ago from some t400...a glute injection somehow seeped down into my lower hip....I could not walk it hurt so bad...I was prescribed Clindamycin by urgent care.which gave me cdiff...3 weeks of chronic diarrhea 10-15 times a day...it took 2 different antibiotics to fix my large intestine...the diarrhea led to an anal fissure which lasted 1.5 years... excruciating pain during every bowel movement...felt like razor blades were coming out...lots of blood and spasming...i finally got it healed up a few months ago...

I got cellulitis 2 summers ago from some t400...a glute injection somehow seeped down into my lower hip....I could not walk it hurt so bad...I was prescribed Clindamycin by urgent care.which gave me cdiff...3 weeks of chronic diarrhea 10-15 times a day...it took 2 different antibiotics to fix my large intestine...the diarrhea led to an anal fissure which lasted 1.5 years... excruciating pain during every bowel movement...felt like razor blades were coming out...lots of blood and spasming...i finally got it healed up a few months ago...
have been there in everyway brother, lots of kefir to fix the microbiome imbalance

Back in the 2000's I picked up a bunch of Test Prop ampules from a source that was blowing them out for a very good price. Well didn't take long to find out why they were priced so good. Well there was definitely way to much BA or whatever solvent being used in this batch. Within 24hrs the muscle swelled and become very red and lasted roughly 5 days or so. Hurt like hell and just had to suffer through the pain for days. Gave it awhile till the memory of the pain subsided, a few months or so and gave it another try by cutting it with cottonseed oil, same thing. Another lengthy period of staying away from this junk and cut it more this time using as little as possible, I'll be damned, it was just as bad as the first time. In the trash all those ampules went. The source definitely priced it to off load which really pissed me off that they were trying to get some money back out of some really bunk gear. Haven't had that experience since. Either I'm using the right sponsors now a days or the UG labs have their shit together but I haven't had PIP in years now. Back in those days I really tried to stick to mainly pharm grade but now I'm trusting of some hand picked UG labs.

I'm using the right sponsors now a days or the UG labs have their shit together but I haven't had PIP in years now. Back in those days I really tried to stick to mainly pharm grade but now I'm trusting of some hand picked UG labs.
Agree to a point. Test Prop (my absolute favorite test ester) always leaves me with a little PIP.
Even at 10-20mg/day with an insulin pin. It's like my product control indicator;)
I qualify for script Test C (Perrigo) and use those if I do a short blast.

have been there in everyway brother, lots of kefir to fix the microbiome imbalance
If the F-ing physicians assistant had said to me that Clindamycin was a very strong antibiotic and I should be eating lots of yogurt, kefir etc. I would have and could of avoided 2 years worth of problems....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131