over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SB labs cycle log

Leg day today. Strength was up on every exercise today. Every lift was up by at least ten pounds or a few reps or both. Here’s how it went
band assisted Nordic curls-16x6x3
dumbell stiff leg deads-90’sx12, 100’sx6
lying leg curls-115x16
leg press-430x12, 500x7
linear hack squat-260x12, 290x5
leg press widowmaker-360x20
Strength is way up bro nice

Bodyweight is at 234.6 as of this morning. Weight is moving up fast

Banded incline smith press- 280x10x4x3. Beat last workout by ten pounds and 2 reps. This was the case for all exercises. Happy with the progress

Today was pull session A. Here’s how it went
Rack chins-20lb Dumbell in lap 12x6x3
Angles 90 hammer strength pulldown-210x10x5x3
Dual cable row-165x12, 200x6
Seated row machine-I forgot to write down the number on this one, but I added ten pounds to each set and got twelve reps, and then 6
Meadows stretchers-100x16
Preacher machine-130x12x6x4
Dumbell curls with grip4rce grips-25’s x12x6x3
Pinwheel curls-20’sx16

Also, back pumps have started to set in

Finally worked my way back up to 3 plates a side on the hammer incline press. Got way too many reps here so gonna have to make a bigger jump next time this workout comes around.

Good ink, do you have chest and back done, plan to get more? I'm covered, thinking about getting neck done but I'd have to wear turtle necks quite a bit at work if so lol

Good ink, do you have chest and back done, plan to get more? I'm covered, thinking about getting neck done but I'd have to wear turtle necks quite a bit at work if so lol
Chest plate is done. I don’t have anything on my back. My right shin is also done, and right rib cage. So far the plan is do the other shin and ribs and be done

Finally worked my way back up to 3 plates a side on the hammer incline press. Got way too many reps here so gonna have to make a bigger jump next time this workout comes around.
Why do you keep your back so far off the pad?

Why do you keep your back so far off the pad?
If I lean all the way up against the pad I get a weird pain in my left collarbone. The angle on this feels better. Also…..just kind of a habit to arch after years of powerlifting

Going to try to duplicate your form on theses. Noticed your ass is near the end of the bench with an arc for your back. I always have had my back plastered to the back of the bench. Takes it toll on lift off.

Going to try to duplicate your form on theses. Noticed your ass is near the end of the bench with an arc for your back. I always have had my back plastered to the back of the bench. Takes it toll on lift off.
Ya it does. If I get 12 reps on the first mini set of a rest pause set with that form, I’d likely only get 1-2 on the next set, and my collarbone would be aching. I slide forward like that on the hammer strength shoulder press too and it feels much better on my shoulders

Ya it does. If I get 12 reps on the first mini set of a rest pause set with that form, I’d likely only get 1-2 on the next set, and my collarbone would be aching. I slide forward like that on the hammer strength shoulder press too and it feels much better on my shoulders
I’ll be sure to try it for delts too. Thanks for the advice.

This weekend tried your technique for Hammer Incline and Shoulder Press. The first couple of reps were only slightly awkward but felt pretty good by the time I got to working sets. Working sets were up a bit from the week before. I was extremely pleased because I'm cutting and on a low dose of DNP currently. Didn't blow my nuts on liftoff! Can't wait until i can compare to previous log book entries when I'm not cutting.

Thanks again!

This weekend tried your technique for Hammer Incline and Shoulder Press. The first couple of reps were only slightly awkward but felt pretty good by the time I got to working sets. Working sets were up a bit from the week before. I was extremely pleased because I'm cutting and on a low dose of DNP currently. Didn't blow my nuts on liftoff! Can't wait until i can compare to previous log book entries when I'm not cutting.

Thanks again!
Really glad to hear it worked out for you!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131