over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's bald?

Gear took Prob 40% of the hair on my head and moved it to the rest of my body, forearm hair is so long I can claim myself to be one of the direct descendant of the Lycans

Thankfully I had some dragonballz type of hair as a kid so I still have more than enough hair to not be bald yet

Mines miniturizated quite a bit since I started trt in 2014 and slowly miniturized more and more.

Fact is if you use anything other than testosterone , you're risking your hair. Finasteride seem to work. It also seems to cause a weaker sex drive , which isn't always a bad thing but something like Masteron, just 10 mgs a day for two days has sex drive raging.

I can grow my front and sides longer and it looks like a hairline. Moreover, recently I've been shaving mine with a number two. My crown has miniturized more it seems. Could be wrong because it's shorter than I've ever kept it except since high school. Had it to the skin . Going to grow it out more and see if it looks better.

I use some topical s Ru58841, minoxidal , if using test , finasteride. And when longer it's more difficult for this to hit scalp because can get in hair.

Attachments

• IMG_20220321_031644849.jpg
    IMG_20220321_031644849.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 34
I just gotta say. You guys are fucking awesome. Thank you so much for telling me about your experiences and everything.
I'm going to do it. I was afraid to because I live in Japan and almost no Japanese men do this. Some, but it's rare.
The question is timing.

I teach university here and spring term is about to start. Should I do it before or after I start teaching? Maybe before...
I guarantee my students are going to freak out.

bro you cant tell its tatted if done properly it looks real, not something you get done at a tattoo parlor, but at anti aging clinic

I am pasty white and grew up in SD i have lived on sunscreen my entire life fuck the sun my euro family gets melanoma here . NO THX

hell yeah it ages face. proper topical agents can help with this ALSO Consuming fish oil 1-2 hours pre tan reduces UVA ray damage by 30-40% I believe

I've lived in the sauna for last 14 years to help with the anti aging and detox aspects of my wild life
You have a study showing fish reduces UVA ray damage?

Shave it, grow a beard to go with it, it's the male look of the present and future.

Add some ink stay 8 percent or less you got it made
This is the current rage of the look of guys in the US. I've been taking a razor to my head for about 15 years now and won't be going back, started with clippers. Super easy to take care of and maintain with very little time invested. Haven't paid for a hair cut in over two decades. Plus, I have a good looking shape to my head, so I'm told, so it works for me. I've had people comment I look like the Rock in the past but most recently it's Bautista, I resemble Bautista more than the Rock, I'm good with it.

Not balding but I’ve been shaving it down with no guard because it’s so easy. I’m blessed with a jawline and cheekbones.

This is the current rage of the look of guys in the US. I've been taking a razor to my head for about 15 years now and won't be going back, started with clippers. Super easy to take care of and maintain with very little time invested. Haven't paid for a hair cut in over two decades. Plus, I have a good looking shape to my head, so I'm told, so it works for me. I've had people comment I look like the Rock in the past but most recently it's Bautista, I resemble Bautista more than the Rock, I'm good with it.
It's the look of masculinity! See the movie american history x, how Norton looks with and without the hair!

yes sorry im confusing the lingo you are correct. whats a temp smp? Do they offer those too? interesting

SMP is basically a tattoo. Temporary SMP is a temporary tattoo. If you get it and dont like it, it will fade away. If you get the permanent SMP, you are pretty much stuck with it and have to laser it off if you dont like it. Permanent SMP, just like tattoo also will fade after few years and require touchups. The can also "bleed" into surrounding skin so after a while may not look as good as when you got them done initially. You need to go to someone that is well versed in it.

Finasteride takes down my sex drive and general life drive big time. I have started just buzzing it real short. Primo started to thin my hair and tren/mast finished the job. If I knew I would have stuck to Nandralone and EQ.

I cut my hair no guard so basically bald. Best thing I ever did I actually feel I look much better than I did with hair.

Don’t listen to any of these guys, each and every one of these guys would gladly trade a testicle and do homo shit for a full head of hair I don’t care what they say 🤣
Do you have a weird looking head shape or something? I honestly don’t understand the male obsession with hair I can honestly say I prefer my look now but some guys have big alien heads and if it is a weird shape in that case yea do the best to keep ur hair.

Do you have a weird looking head shape or something? I honestly don’t understand the male obsession with hair I can honestly say I prefer my look now but some guys have big alien heads and if it is a weird shape in that case yea do the best to keep ur hair.

Come on don’t shit a shitter, you only started shaving your head because you were going bald not because you wanted to. Only one out of a hundred bald guys is bald by choice 🤣

I shaved my head tonight. #1 all around. I started losing my hair at 26 and jumped on the Nizoral after Dante mentioned it in a thread at IM. I firmly believe it slowed the hair loss down and allowed me to still have it 10 years later. However, it was really thinning and although I shaved the sides and the back at a #1, on top I was looking like Boyd Crowder from Justified and decided to take the plunge. I don't know if I can pull off the look, but I absolutely refuse to walk around with a bald spot, combover, or George Costanza head. If we ever get a true topical solution to hair loss in my lifetime, I'll grow it back.

Fuck shaving it. I like hair too much. I’m not balding and prob never will but if I ever do it’s a combover mullet or a toupe for me. Then I could get instant Conan hair.

Fuck shaving it. I like hair too much. I’m not balding and prob never will but if I ever do it’s a combover mullet or a toupe for me. Then I could get instant Conan hair.
I said this for years, but trust me, bald is in lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws