over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting Melatonin Post….

It’s a post by @DOGGCRAPP on studies showing the benefits of high dosage melatonin…. Multiple benefits

yeah there is interesting info out there.
i played with it pretty heavily for 10-15 years but then stopped.
i sleep much better now, its hard to say why.
i had a 10 or 20g bag of pure powder that i killed doing the experiments over the course of idk 2 years or so.
my best thought is that maybe some of this stuff actually works, meaning you do it, fix the problem and then there is no more problem. but i also feel thats a far stretch.

most people barely put the tip in experience wise.

those two work on different chems but either way i would consider them both to be dirty meds to avoid at all cost. much better ways to peel a pussy.
I am aware. One can infer Hes using kpin for sleep and probably anxiety . Trazodone much more forgiving and can target both of those symptoms. Trazodone does not cause withdrawal symptoms either upon cessation. Speaking from vast experience with both and many other compounds I'd opt for the trazodone if i had to pick. Less hepatoxic . However Given the option I'd use mk677 and MJ and melatonin and start there.

It’s crazy how diphenhydramine never made me tired. It goes to show how all our body chemistry differs.

He posted a link to studies in his bio.

Not sure everyone read the post, but the benefits have included burning visceral fat, anti Alzheimer’s prevention, lower blood pressure, etc.

I’m interested to try….

Also @buck1973 check your DMs
I looked at the first couple studies and see they apply to rats and other animals. But from my reading over the years other animals don't use melatonin the same as humans. Mink farmers were using it last i checked to make sure all the mink have nice thick healthy coats when they are ready for killing. 20 years ago my vet had me give it to my dog to help deal with his alopecia. And i can say from my own experience from when i stated using it 30 years ago, and mostly non-stop for the last 20 years that it didn't do a thing for my bald head. Humans seem to use melatonin different from other animals last i checked. It is worth looking into but i have my doubts from just animal studies.

I saw his post about this too and was considering ramping up my dose? I currently take 3 mg every night and it seems to help me sleep pretty good

I saw his post about this too and was considering ramping up my dose? I currently take 3 mg every night and it seems to help me sleep pretty good
I would increase it slowly as tolerated. if you get to a point where you are groggy or still sleepy the next day, then stop increasing it, and/or back it off some until tolerated. Like others mentioned, lots of great research lately on it, but you still have to use what makes you feel good and functional. If we are talking exclusively for sleep, use what is needed at the lowest dose needed, that way if you ever need to increase it, you still have some leftover in the bag to pull out and use. For other health purposes, look at the human data first, then make a determination on the best route to go about it...certain purposes may or may not need higher doses. Some conditions and benefits are just too early to determine without more research, but some looks promising, which I believe is probably DC's intentions. Not gonna speak for him though.

Then there is just the self-dosed experimentation guys, which are fine, but i'd not go that route, at high doses, unless you have a plan in place and a way to determine if it is even doing anything worthwhile for you. For example, if you are doing it for sleep and only need 1-3mg, then 60-200mg is probably way overkill and not needed.

Melatonin is not the hormone you want to use for visceral fat loss. There are just a few better choices. The same goes for its use in lowering blood pressure and potential benefits for Alzheimer's progression... better choices exist.
Could you elaborate? Thanks.

I take 10mg of Melatonin in hopes that it is helping with sleep very night, with Benadryl, I still don't sleep well. Just started using my CPAP again after years of refusing to, it's helping but not solving my sleep issues completely. I know a large part of my sleep issues are from living at 10,650ft, work stress and financial stress.
Smart since the benadryl interferes with rem sleep. Why kpin?Trazodone non habit forming and viable alternative
those two work on different chems but either way i would consider them both to be dirty meds to avoid at all cost. much better ways to peel a pussy.
Didn't know that Benadryl was viewed as a dirty med and interferes with REM sleep? I just know it does help knock me out, but I can wake up groggy at times, not fully functional. It takes me a long while to get motivated and moving in the morning, on average an hour an half to two hours.

Another interesting post

I take 10mg of Melatonin in hopes that it is helping with sleep very night, with Benadryl, I still don't sleep well. Just started using my CPAP again after years of refusing to, it's helping but not solving my sleep issues completely. I know a large part of my sleep issues are from living at 10,650ft, work stress and financial stress.

Didn't know that Benadryl was viewed as a dirty med and interferes with REM sleep? I just know it does help knock me out, but I can wake up groggy at times, not fully functional. It takes me a long while to get motivated and moving in the morning, on average an hour an half to two hours.
Benadryl is a very dirty med. It is an acetylcholine inhibitor, so overuse can make you fat, slow, and dumb.

Could you elaborate? Thanks.
Sure, I just mean that for visceral fat loss and staving off the progression of Alzheimer's, Melatonin is not ideally suited. It's the sleep hormone. As a hormone, it affects myriad systems and is another example of a dirty med to effect visceral fat loss or attenuate Alzheimer's progression. It has paradoxical effects at high doses, often stimulating/activating rather than inducing sleep. It's most effective at around 500mcg for sleep. At these very high doses, it starts to spillover into other systems & functions. And then we have the actual data on Melatonin: it's very weak, animal data in disease models and such. It's an OTC sleep aid, not an effective prophylactic against anything other than having trouble dozing off.

I don't understand. Why say anything at all? If he is not personally recommending something, why does it matter to him if people find this information?

I am aware. One can infer Hes using kpin for sleep and probably anxiety . Trazodone much more forgiving and can target both of those symptoms. Trazodone does not cause withdrawal symptoms either upon cessation. Speaking from vast experience with both and many other compounds I'd opt for the trazodone if i had to pick. Less hepatoxic . However Given the option I'd use mk677 and MJ and melatonin and start there.
trazadone makes me want want to kill ppl.
literally physcotic feeling.

the thing with this sleep stuff bud is that you dont really want to knock yourself out.
alcahol for example fucks up jow you go through sleep cycles so while you might be out, it isnt really the rest you need. be groggy can be a sing of poor sleep quality.

i did all the melatonin stuff years ago and i used to have serious issues with sleep.
i think there are probably good reasons not to use all that stuff ed.

Sure, I just mean that for visceral fat loss and staving off the progression of Alzheimer's, Melatonin is not ideally suited. It's the sleep hormone. As a hormone, it affects myriad systems and is another example of a dirty med to effect visceral fat loss or attenuate Alzheimer's progression. It has paradoxical effects at high doses, often stimulating/activating rather than inducing sleep. It's most effective at around 500mcg for sleep. At these very high doses, it starts to spillover into other systems & functions. And then we have the actual data on Melatonin: it's very weak, animal data in disease models and such. It's an OTC sleep aid, not an effective prophylactic against anything other than having trouble dozing off.
My apologies if my question was unclear. Yes, I've seen animal clinical literature for melatonin.

Not to derail the discussion, I meant what options do you feel are more suited for visceral fat lypolysis, blood pressure regulation and reduction of Alzheimer's risk?

So, in my experience and also what I've read online, is that if you dose melatonin too high, then it has the opposite effect, e.g. insomnia. Recommended dosage is 1 - 10 mg. I may be repeating something someone else said as I skimmed through a lot of the thread. Too much broscience for me.

So, in my experience and also what I've read online, is that if you dose melatonin too high, then it has the opposite effect, e.g. insomnia. Recommended dosage is 1 - 10 mg. I may be repeating something someone else said as I skimmed through a lot of the thread. Too much broscience for me.
If you miss your sleep window with melatonin at regular doses - it often causes insomnia. This has always been an issue for me. The only product with Melatonin in it that worked wonders for me was Mike Arnold's Somatazine which was paired with Mk-677 and Magnesium Glycinate along with a few other items.

My apologies if my question was unclear. Yes, I've seen animal clinical literature for melatonin.

Not to derail the discussion, I meant what options do you feel are more suited for visceral fat lypolysis, blood pressure regulation and reduction of Alzheimer's risk?
Ah, yes. RhGH & clen for visceral fat loss; ARBs/ACE inhibitors (only when indicated, not as a prophylactic; lifestyle is the appropriate prophylactic here) for hypertension; and whatever front-line medications to stave off Alzheimer's progression are in popular use medically for those with familial history of Alzheimer's.

Just keep in mind that melatonin has antidopaminergic properties i.e. it inhibits the release of dopamine in certain parts of the brain. If I recall correctly this is the reason why Andrew Huberman for example doesn't like to recommend melatonin as a sleep aid. Personally I seem to feel much better mentally when not using melatonin.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member