over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seizure letter vs Controlled Delivery

Never received a letter and never had something seized.

I did get a knock. Actually multiple very loud knocks. And that did not go down at all like anyone else here or anywhere else has ever described so I wont go into detail.

I will say that "they" don't always go for "by the book" thats for god damn sure. I can only describe it as a blitzkrieg of brute force. No warrants. No legal paper work. Just way more LE than anyone outside of a serial killer should have at their front door with a nonstop barrage of threats.

I said I wont go into anymore detail so I wont but my instinct says at least someone else here knows what I am talking about.

I did get a knock. Actually multiple very loud knocks. And that did not go down at all like anyone else here or anywhere else has ever described so I wont go into detail.

I will say that "they" don't always go for "by the book" thats for god damn sure. I can only describe it as a blitzkrieg of brute force. No warrants. No legal paper work. Just way more LE than anyone outside of a serial killer should have at their front door with a nonstop barrage of threats.

I said I wont go into anymore detail so I wont but my instinct says at least someone else here knows what I am talking about.
I get you. I think if anything even remotely like that happened to me it would throw me into an arrhythmia. And half of them are saucing it up. I skipped the doctor for telmisartan and waiting for the parcel from let's just say a far off place, I just went and got a script just to cover myself. I want absolutely nothing ever. Not a letter, a knock, a controlled delivery, nothing.

Closest I’ve heard to that is dude getting popped and more than half his gear didn’t make it to trial. He had like 50 different items but was only charged with possession of one, then oddly several sheriffs got fired within a year, not just for using but for giving each other shots in the fucking parking lot

Closest I’ve heard to that is dude getting popped and more than half his gear didn’t make it to trial. He had like 50 different items but was only charged with possession of one, then oddly several sheriffs got fired within a year, not just for using but for giving each other shots in the fucking parking lot
Lol, I mean they do make about 45k a year ...freebies is a perk of the job I guess.

Lol, I mean they do make about 45k a year ...freebies is a perk of the job I guess.
They do a lot better than that. This is NY city, which is of course one of the highest paying I would think. Even smaller cities around here start at about $40,000 to $45,000.

"Starting salary: $42,500
Salary after 5 ½ years: $85,292.
Including holiday pay, longevity pay, uniform allowance, night differential and overtime, police officers may potentially earn over $100,000 per year."

Thats good pay after only 5 years, and retirement is 50% of your highest pay the rest of your life after 22 years of service. So if you started at 20 years old you could retire at age 42! This is directly off the government website. They need cops bad now. Link is below.

Yea the amount of stolen evidence is insane, now customs isn’t evidence if you’re not charged so ok. Again if it’s seized and that’s the end, cool fuck it I’m good. But putting you in jail and stealing your shit, unless you’re a pedo or traffic people, is shit. Charge me or rob me both is a little much. Hell how many cops aren’t on roids, 20%?

Reactions: Pit
I had a domestic package seized by the police. It was from an sponsor here. Turns out that the guy taking the packages to the post office got caught and they seized all the packages. The police contacted my local police department and they came knocking on my door.

I had a domestic package seized by the police. It was from an sponsor here. Turns out that the guy taking the packages to the post office got caught and they seized all the packages. The police contacted my local police department and they came knocking on my door.
Dammit, talk about shitty luck! How’d you make out with this set back?

Cage

They do a lot better than that. This is NY city, which is of course one of the highest paying I would think. Even smaller cities around here start at about $40,000 to $45,000.

"Starting salary: $42,500
Salary after 5 ½ years: $85,292.
Including holiday pay, longevity pay, uniform allowance, night differential and overtime, police officers may potentially earn over $100,000 per year."

Thats good pay after only 5 years, and retirement is 50% of your highest pay the rest of your life after 22 years of service. So if you started at 20 years old you could retire at age 42! This is directly off the government website. They need cops bad now. Link is below.

I can definitely see them earning that much working in a city and they earn every penny of it. also factor in living cost, I wouldn't be a inner city cop for 100k with what they deal with.

Yea the amount of stolen evidence is insane, now customs isn’t evidence if you’re not charged so ok. Again if it’s seized and that’s the end, cool fuck it I’m good. But putting you in jail and stealing your shit, unless you’re a pedo or traffic people, is shit. Charge me or rob me both is a little much. Hell how many cops aren’t on roids, 20%?
I agree. Not sure that many of them use, or at least they don't look like. Most cops I see are out of shape or have the permabulker look going. We have some at the gym I hope they don't use lol.

I can definitely see them earning that much working in a city and they earn every penny of it. also factor in living cost, I wouldn't be a inner city cop for 100k with what they deal with.
Thankless job and dangerous now. Im glad we still have some people that are willing to do it. In today's climate it seems so tough.

I can't speak for others but my assumption based upon my experience is that if customs determines that there is something illegal in the package there can be a variety of reasons for a seizure letter or controlled delivery.

I know that if the sender themselves has a history of sending things they shouldn't be, this will increase the likely hood of a seizure and a controlled delivery.

They also look at the recipient and the area to see if there is a prevalence of seizures for the same thing, this increases the likely hood of a controlled delivery.

Also it could be that somebody pissed in the agents bowl of cheerios and they want to take it out on the next poor bastard that comes along their way. AKA you and me.

What is unfortunate is that what we consider small amounts almost always is not considered small amounts by their book. Actually the way the laws are written, every 25mg in a pill form is 1 count. Every 1/2cc is 1 count as well. A few bottles and tabs can quickly add up to 500 counts of possession. Then when you hit that certain threshold they up it drug trafficking charges.

What I also know is that when it comes to the federal government, they have unlimited resources and unlimited funds. We think about how stupid it is to waste tens of thousands to prosecute some one for such a small amount. They do not see it that way, nor do they care. That's our tax dollars at work right there!

As others have said, listen to your gut. If it doesn't feel right and something seems off, play it safe or it will cost you! Your gut is your Spidey Sense and many times it is right

I agree. Not sure that many of them use, or at least they don't look like. Most cops I see are out of shape or have the permabulker look going. We have some at the gym I hope they don't use lol.
Well i can only speak to Texas and Tennessee as far as cops being mostly juiced, but they should be, fuck when i actually need a cop then i want beast mode bc if i need help the motherfuckers coming i want to be ex military, juiced up, and training hard as well as well trained. Damn sure not a fat cop and a therapist to deescalate, and gyms are filled with patrol officers all i know are on juice, the guy who won the overall at my first show who went on to mentor me was a Sheriffs deputy.

and where did it go from there……? Thats odd

Well i can only speak to Texas and Tennessee as far as cops being mostly juiced, but they should be, fuck when i actually need a cop then i want beast mode bc if i need help the motherfuckers coming i want to be ex military, juiced up, and training hard as well as well trained. Damn sure not a fat cop and a therapist to deescalate, and gyms are filled with patrol officers all i know are on juice, the guy who won the overall at my first show who went on to mentor me was a Sheriffs deputy.
I feel like if I need one rather than size I'd rather him be able to run, have stamina, have a personality that is anti crime and want to get the bad guy vs take a report n call it a day. I think the most important test for them should be running and stamina. I don't want him juiced to the gills and not be able to chase someone or have heart palpitations. But at the end of the day in today's climate I guess they are lucky to get any applications. I know alot of them can't drive and I do see them in Dunkin donuts all the time. More female cops too now days I'm sure they have diversity quotas. I actually read an article not long ago alot of the ones in Baltimore are affiliated with the gangs :unsure:

It's safer to be a police officer now than it has ever been. The last 2 years more police officers died of viral-related complications than violence. And might want to look up the alcohol/drug abuse and domestic violence stats too, while your at it. Not pretty. I work with these people. For decades. Even prison guards (corrections) fairs better statistically and they get paid dirt. I work with them too. Here in this state a 3rd year rookie cop is making 6 figures or more, plus he/she can practically go shoot people for fun and the union will get their job back, or paid leave, or paid leave until retirement. Even if they're charged they're never convicted. Simply because the police depts, attorneys, prosecutors, magistrates all work day-to-day right beside each other. I don't say this because I don't like them, it's just a bad system. Far worse than other industrialized nations. Plus they're some of the best people I know. I get invited to the events from bars to ballrooms (bars are better). And I'm sure they know I take more than just creatine. Being an urban police officer today is safer. You know who isn't safer in urban areas? Urban citizens. Fact! Prohibition, war on drugs, have cost a lot more police officers their lives:
20150320_copsmillion1.png

Yeah the deaths may be lower, but the day to deal of dealing with people lob every possible insult and accusation at you, knowing you can’t say shit in return or end up on the news and have your family dragged through the mud. F that noise man. I’ve had a few friends quite from both street work and prisons, people just have zero respect anymore.

What baffles me is the outrage for some dirtbag getting tuned up by police, yet nobody gives a shit about the girl he beat up or pimped out that caused the call in the first place.

We live in the damn upside down world.

Yeah the deaths may be lower, but the day to deal of dealing with people lob every possible insult and accusation at you, knowing you can’t say shit in return or end up on the news and have your family dragged through the mud. F that noise man. I’ve had a few friends quite from both street work and prisons, people just have zero respect anymore.

What baffles me is the outrage for some dirtbag getting tuned up by police, yet nobody gives a shit about the girl he beat up or pimped out that caused the call in the first place.

Agree. There's that too. There's both. As I said, the entire system is screwed from top to bottom and has been for decades. But let's not equate harsh language and disrespect with getting killed on duty I mean, cmon. The world was upside down 2000 years ago. What we're seeing today is simply shaping tomorrow. A tomorrow that is coming with or without what you and I think it should look like. My father was griping, "This world is going to hell." 40 years ago. And my (our) generation didn't do it any favors either.

To add to this, I looked up the stats, being a cop is more dangerous than being in the military. Yet one we say "thank you for your service" and the other people want to defund and take away their pension.

Not that I am a fan of either, but just odd how the population loves one and despises the other.

Because the perception of the military is they fight to preserve our freedom while the perception of the police is that they restrict our freedom.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear