over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

True half lives of esters

Half the stuff on the net is double what the other half says...for example I've seen almost as much say that enanthate is 4 days and a lot says 10...Half says prop is 4.5 the other half says 2.... I've been doing this a long time but any help with sorting this out is appreciated

aas jiberish written on the net should generally be taken with a grain of salt.

if you have been doing this a very long time then why do you care about irrelivent info posted by others?

it isnt just about half life, or carrier or how well its made solution vs suspension, or metabolism or depot dynamics, its all of that and how it plays out in real life in YOU.

if you want to simplify, more often is better. read emerics 10mg thread then go see how different esters work in you.

aas jiberish written on the net should generally be taken with a grain of salt.

if you have been doing this a very long time then why do you care about irrelivent info posted by others?

it isnt just about half life, or carrier or how well its made solution vs suspension, or metabolism or depot dynamics, its all of that and how it plays out in real life in YOU.

if you want to simplify, more often is better. read emerics 10mg thread then go see how different esters work in you.
Or just workout and eat food.

Reactions: LK3
The oil source has nothing to do with half life.
I wasn’t saying that it did… I was asking him to prove himself. It is a fact that carrier oils release at different rates and this will effect blood serum levels. However this effect is so small we would not notice the differences. Therefore don’t inject based on half-life. Inject based on how you feel.

I wasn’t saying that it did… I was asking him to prove himself. It is a fact that carrier oils release at different rates and this will effect blood serum levels. However this effect is so small we would not notice the differences. Therefore don’t inject based on half-life. Inject based on how you feel.
ive delivered proof.
Half life given in two different oils for the same compound.
tbh i dont even care since i always inject ED test cyp, no matter if it is trt or whatever.
but there is a reason pharma uses thick ass oils for their compounds

ive delivered proof.
tbh i dont even care since i always inject ED test cyp, no matter if it is trt or whatever.
It is common knowledge that carrier oils release at different rates. If you are comparing oils that have similar viscosity then the release rates will be similar. Castor oil is 1200% thicker then MCT oil.

Straight from what you posted.

“These values are substantially longer than those of testosterone enanthate (which, in castor oil, has values of 4.5 days and 8.5 days”

Straight from what I posted

“Testosterone enanthate presents a long half-life in the range of 7-9 days.”

Castor oil has a longer half life then common used carrier oils. Hence, WHY I said “no one uses castor oil any more.”

Your post did not mention castor oil. You said MIG & MCT. Compare those to traditional used carrier oils and you will need lab work with a kinetic profile to show the difference. Nothing you can feel. If you could feel the irrelevant difference the whole community would of been enlightened when the common oil went from GSO/seasme oil to MCT. Using wikepdia is garbage to show proof. Find out information from it and go find the original study.

Attachments

• 555-Intramuscularinjectionoftestosterone....pdf
    274.6 KB · Views: 0
ive delivered proof.
You can’t take one study about the longest ester available and compare to all testosterone compounds. Ask guys that are on TRT if their test is made with castor oil or tea oil?…

the common ugl oil went to MCT because it is cheaper than sesame oil or GSO.
And wikipedia has the studies even mentioned where they compare Test U in two different carrier oils

You can’t take one study about the longer ester available and compare to all testosterone compounds. Ask guys that are on TRT if their test is made with castor oil or tea oil?…
someone who is using Nebdio in germany as TRT uses castor oil

and why should Test U behave different in two different carrier oils but Test E shouldnt?
the viscosity etc. of the carrier oil plays a role no matter which ester you use.
Why should it be selective for test U?

the common ugl oil went to MCT because it is cheaper than sesame oil or GSO.
And wikipedia has the studies even mentioned where they compare Test U in two different carrier oils
You are ignorant

You are ignorant
more likely YOU are in my opinion.
Ive showed you a website where they have studies comparing Test U in CO and Test U in TSO
Difference in half life is extreme, CO almost has 40% longer half life.
Then you come and say this effect only concerns long esters??! why should it?
and who cares if CO or TSO is not used in UGL formulas, i was showing an example that the carrier oil plays a big role.
Do you think your Test E in MCT has the same half life than your Test E in GSO?

Do you think your Test E in MCT has the same half life than your Test E in GSO?
Start a thread with this question or ask some guys here. Go review what Type-IIx said about Peter bonds book. You will learn something new.

Start a thread with this question or ask some guys here. Go review what Type-IIx said about Peter bonds book. You will learn something new.
well, he is basically saying what i am telling you?!
the half life depends on several factors, one of them being the carrier oil.
I am puzzled what parts of my post you are misunderstanding?
Viscosity of the carrier oil plays a role, type-IIx even posted that a page prior?
And this is what i am saying since my first post in this thread.

Oils are used (or used to be) based on the prescription version of that particular product.

Testoviron Depot by Bayer is TE, arachis oil, and BA
Depo-Testosterone by Pfizer and Deletestryl by Endo is TC, sesame oil, BA, and BB
Nebido by Bayer is TU in refined castor oil and BB

No pharma product out there for IM inj uses MCT oil and UGLs have sort of gone their own way on formulations but the viscosity of the oil and hydrophobicity of the ester dissolved in it are absolutely essential in determining a product's half-life.

It's all irrelevant if you do daily administration.

Oils are used (or used to be) based on the prescription version of that particular product.

Testoviron Depot by Bayer is TE, arachis oil, and BA
Depo-Testosterone by Pfizer and Deletestryl by Endo is TC, sesame oil, BA, and BB
Nebido by Bayer is TU in refined castor oil and BB

No pharma product out there for IM inj uses MCT oil and UGLs have sort of gone their own way on formulations but the viscosity of the oil and hydrophobicity of the ester dissolved in it are absolutely essential in determining a product's half-life.
well, he is basically saying what i am telling you?!
the half life depends on several factors, one of them being the carrier oil.
I am puzzled what parts of my post you are misunderstanding?
Viscosity of the carrier oil plays a role, type-IIx even posted that a page prior?
And this is what i am saying since my first post in this thread.
This is what I said on both of my post on this page 2. That carrier oil affects the release of the hormone. THiS is common knowledge. How much will the release rate be affected with an oil of similar viscosity. Nothing that your going to notice with out blood test and a kinetic profile. How many men are on this site. If there was such a paradoxical reaction to GSO compared to MCT, MIG, cotton seed, etc then don’t you think it would be talked about more?

Why people overcomplicate everything.....

Carrier Oil it's an oil that carries the molecule, later on It Will get cleaved by esterase.

Moreover MCT oil has NO omega 6 in it, but it's a tad acidic.

I notice that here some people listen too much to Coach Steve......

This is what I said on both of my post on this page 2. That carrier oil affects the release of the hormone. THiS is common knowledge. How much will the release rate be affected with an oil of similar viscosity. Nothing that your going to notice with out blood test and a kinetic profile. How many men are on this site. If there was such a paradoxical reaction to GSO compared to MCT, MIG, cotton seed, etc then don’t you think it would be talked about more?
I didn't post what I did in relation to anything you said at all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws