over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

redcon supplements

They have
Didn’t Meadows call out Redcon for pumping out shit product? Was that the sponsor he left cause he couldn’t, with good conscience, back.

I could be confused, but I believe this to be why I shy away from redcon when wondering about the vitamin shop.

Also, wasn’t it redcon that ultra photoshopped their “athletes”. I forget their names but it was like a year of blasting this one chick and this one skinny guy that they sponsored. I wonder what came of them?
Was that RedCon? I thought it was a company connected with them, Aaron's business partner (PJ Braun if I remember?) was running that company. Was it Intra MD or something? My memory...no idea if they were using the same factory.

Prime Nutrition! I think that was it. But they were closely related...Meadows did testing on his own dime and discovered the products he had helped design and back up were no longer using all the ingredients in their listed doses. Class act, sad he's gone. Shady certainly, but I don't think you can throw Aaron under the bus just due to association. But with his legal problems...buyer beware.

Ah, my apologies, didn't realize there was a second page. Looks like it's been covered. Nonetheless...buyer beware lol

I've been a Tier Operator (ambassador) with Redcon1 for about 3 years. I have lots of loyal customers that swear by their products. Hell besides AAS, N2guard and Fiberlize by species nutrition I only use Redcon1. Never had a issue except like everyone pointing out. To many sales and freebies, just like some sponsors here make the products look cheap, and underdosed.

Funny you brought up redcon. Me s d my buddy have been speculative on the actual ingredient content on the MRE. He happened to know a guy at the university of idaho with access to the lab equipment to test it. Mostly oats. 4 scoops actually contained only 17 grams of protein instead of the stated 47 grams. Other ingredients were trace amounts and several were not even in there. Lots of creamer as well. Total trash. Like most supplements total trash. Only way you know what’s in a supplement is if you make it yourself. Too bad you can’t sue these Jerk offs ripping us off.
When was that analysis done on Redcon MRE, just curious. I reached out to the company regardind some lab specs, just to see what they came back with…. I’m still Waiting for their response

I've been a Tier Operator (ambassador) with Redcon1 for about 3 years. I have lots of loyal customers that swear by their products. Hell besides AAS, N2guard and Fiberlize by species nutrition I only use Redcon1. Never had a issue except like everyone pointing out. To many sales and freebies, just like some sponsors here make the products look cheap, and underdosed.
Protein is just powdered food and doesn't really do much over the short-haul. People these days attach themselves to a brand like theyre joing a biker-gang or something. The old "I AM REDCON" and similar bullshit.
(Thx social-media) :rolleyes:

There could be dogshit in some of this stuff and people will "swear by the gains brah"!! Shitty industry of con-men...

When was that analysis done on Redcon MRE, just curious. I reached out to the company regardind some lab specs, just to see what they came back with…. I’m still Waiting for their response
He got them back a few wks ago. So very recent.

Nutrabio 3rd party tests their products. Bit pricier, but you get what you pay for.

Love Dante/TN, but the flavoring seems to me waaaaay off.

according to the FDA, nutrition labels can be inaccurate by up to 20% when it comes to listing calories. Im sure a lot of of the protein supplement companies take advantage of that.

great thread of info on here. definitely going to take my protein purchasing more seriously. i was considering getting redcons MRE but have changed my mind as of now lol

according to the FDA, nutrition labels can be inaccurate by up to 20% when it comes to listing calories. Im sure a lot of of the protein supplement companies take advantage of that.

great thread of info on here. definitely going to take my protein purchasing more seriously. i was considering getting redcons MRE but have changed my mind as of now lol
Can't beat real food, even if eating 6k there are food choices sense as f in calories that go down easy.

How long ago did you contact them?

It contains many very beneficial ingredients but the doses for some are ridiculously low and just for show so they can put it on the label. Examples of such are 10mcg coezyme q10, 7mg hawthorne berry and 125mg turmeric root. There are better options for health supplements.

Can't beat real food, even if eating 6k there are food choices sense as f in calories that go down easy.
nope real food is king but i was just pointing it out. i only drink shakes for convenience but even then i only go to a shake probably 2-3x a week

Why do you want to bother with a company where the owner is currently doing prison time for lying about the ingredients when there are reputable companies like true nutrition out there?

And no I’m not a rep for any company and buy my own stuff. Plus looks like Redcon is about to go into bankruptcy soon.

This, I'd be skeptical. I usually use this when seeing what brands meet label claims..

Wow. So many bad supps I used or am using. Thanks for sharing. Wthhhh

Synthepure is my fav protein powder and I am not saying that due to my affiliation with synthetek. I have used so many supplements over the years and that includes protein powders so I am a good judge as well. I have tried various 97% whey isolate products and they are good but synthepure is the best. The last one I used was My Protein's 97% whey isolate and the protein would foam up badly when mixed. Synthepure mixes great and is ideal for smoothies. I also mix it with almond milk and have that with cereal post workout at times as well.

Lets take Optimum for example..... 5lb tub.... $74 bucks for 75 servings...so about $1 pr serving...... you guys really think you're getting a "quality" protein for $1 a serving????.... LOL....Cmon now

are you suggesting the contents are not meeting label claims?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws