over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are we just all addicts?

Then there's the TRT/HRT crowd who, if they're over 40, or have an actual medical condition, then maybe. But then why come to this board?

Why you ask?

I came to this board, lurked for a few years to get the straight scoop on TRT when I decided it was time to make the leap.

I registered and started contributing as a way of giving back and share some of my experiences and observations. Pure and simple.

Why you ask?

I came to this board, lurked for a few years to get the straight scoop on TRT when I decided it was time to make the leap.

I registered and started contributing as a way of giving back and share some of my experiences and observations. Pure and simple.
I believe you might be a fairly exceptional TRT case on this board in that when you say you're on TRT, you're on TRT. Generally, with the amount of TRT forums and pages out there, many guys would unlikely come to a board regarding PEDs in relation to bodybuilding and athletics while sticking to strictly standard TRT therapy. Particularly on a board where many who claim to be on TRT or HRT but only mean by that, that they use replacement therapy a few months a year while blasting the other 9 months out of the year with various other anabolics. The TRT mantra gives their bad habits some public cover and keeps them above reproach. Put bluntly, they're full of shit.

They're juicers, they just aren't able to own it.

Years ago, I did the standard 200mg every two weeks. It wasn't long until I was right back to cycling. Then an 'expert' showed up here, a fake doctor that was advising (all but Rxing) guys "TRT" of 100mg test/100mg tren every week. This was when doctors were just starting to take TRT seriously and protocols like this are why therapy never gained the traction it should have. It still hasn't to this day. That loser did more harm then good for men in general with low T.

Maybe I’m wrong but I think everybody who uses aas is addicted to some degree. I believe we are all addicted to how it makes us feel and the attention we get from being bigger and looking better than the average person.
Please don’t take this as a holier than thou thread, but Cedric’s death really is fucking with my head. How many of these bodybuilders die and we mourn and are shocked, yet go about making sure we don’t skip our injections, orals and meals? Why do we do this? I’m really asking myself if I can really stop taking AAS and if I’m addicted to being being, being stronger and the attention it garners? Is quitting even possible?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws