over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol help

people do not fully realize how much you really need Inj. Syntherol or any other seo to have a visible effect ...

if you bought one bottle and you do not see the effects, do not be surprised because it is not even the amount for a child from kindergarten

Very true. Although I would have expected this guy to have made some gains as he stated he is now injecting 6ml per bi-cep daily. At the same time I get guys message me surprised their arms haven't grew loads from injecting 2ml every few days just in their bi-ceps. It can vary massively and I have helped people get great results using syntherol using standard amounts and very fast. The opposite of that is the guy I mentioned earlier in this thread who was putting in huge amounts into his delts and not getting much from it. Although for me my bi-ceps respond very well and even at 1ml per head (2ml per day) I can put on a lot of size over the weeks.

If people really want to have their arms get huge (overall) they need to inject tri-ceps (and bi-ceps) for the reasons Big A outlined. I often wonder how consistent people are because I know how hard it can be to inject daily so perhaps some miss days. You have to be consistent and as you allude to sometimes it can take huge amounts of oil to really transform a body part. That's why when you see certain guys who obviously use they are putting in a lot of volume and frequently to get that effect.

Not to hijack, but if someone has scar tissue built up from site injects. over the years and a partial tear, would there be any possible way of still getting some benefit for SEO use? I would think not, especially if it always lumps up after injection.

The max I've ever seen someone add during a course is 3.5". That is doing both, bis and tris. Remember that tris will account for more than 2/3rds of the size gain. Bicep size gains don't account for that much.

That being said, if you don't feel any pain then the fascia is very flexible so it's not limiting your size as much, so you need to increase dosage even more. Syntherol use creates constant stretching pain.
I’m at 3ml in two heads. Is it safe to put more than that in each head

Not to hijack, but if someone has scar tissue built up from site injects. over the years and a partial tear, would there be any possible way of still getting some benefit for SEO use? I would think not, especially if it always lumps up after injection.
I personally would not inject anything in there if there is scar tissue.

I’m at 3ml in two heads. Is it safe to put more than that in each head
The 3ml is a guide for MOST people. If you do not have inflamation, no lumps and your fascia does not feel stretched, yes, you can use more.

What about quad sweep. ? How much and how often

The 3ml is a guide for MOST people. If you do not have inflamation, no lumps and your fascia does not feel stretched, yes, you can use more.
ive been doing my triceps for the past 17 days at 3ml in 2 heads each arm. I have developed hard lumps in the tri. Ive been massaging and using massage gun. Any tips to get rid of them. Should I not inject for a few days? Please help...

ive been doing my triceps for the past 17 days at 3ml in 2 heads each arm. I have developed hard lumps in the tri. Ive been massaging and using massage gun. Any tips to get rid of them. Should I not inject for a few days? Please help...
If you get lumps, then you are simply not massaging enough. Take a break from injecting until the lumps go away. Massage the hell out of them (without bruising them).

If you get lumps, then you are simply not massaging enough. Take a break from injecting until the lumps go away. Massage the hell out of them (without bruising them).
This is where the small foam paint roller comes in handy...You'll be able to massage the area vigorously without causing bruising.

I have to say I believe you are the first I have ever seen on any forum that hasn't gained not even a small amount of swelling at 3ml for any amount of time, let alone 17 days straight...That's really mindblowing?!

This is where the small foam paint roller comes in handy...You'll be able to massage the area vigorously without causing bruising.

I have to say I believe you are the first I have ever seen on any forum that hasn't gained not even a small amount of swelling at 3ml for any amount of time, let alone 17 days straight...That's really mindblowing?!

Me too. One of my mates put a lot in his delts with surprisingly poor results. I have known so many guys over the years who have done their arms with great results every time. For arms I find it bizarre how someone could not gain some size injecting 6ml each day in either their bi-ceps or tri-ceps. A lot of guys get 1/2-1 inch after less than 1 week. Yes some people use/need huge amounts but 6ml per day in bi-ceps or tri-ceps and no size. It would be different if someone started with 23 inch arms but he stated his measured at 17 3/4 inches. This is why I asked for pics because I am curious what has gone on. If you are getting hard lumps that is not good at all so as posted have a break and massage frequently.

Me too. One of my mates put a lot in his delts with surprisingly poor results. I have known so many guys over the years who have done their arms with great results every time. For arms I find it bizarre how someone could not gain some size injecting 6ml each day in either their bi-ceps or tri-ceps. A lot of guys get 1/2-1 inch after less than 1 week. Yes some people use/need huge amounts but 6ml per day in bi-ceps or tri-ceps and no size. It would be different if someone started with 23 inch arms but he stated his measured at 17 3/4 inches. This is why I asked for pics because I am curious what has gone on. If you are getting hard lumps that is not good at all so as posted have a break and massage frequently.
Thanks for the tip on the roller. Ill try that.
Yes, biceps no increase. Triceps i was up to 18 1/4" at the time of the lumps on the long head of both triceps. I took 3 days off to let the lump subside. Returned to just under 18". I bought an extra bottle to complete the full protocol using @Elvia1023 discount code. I increase the dosage as per @Big A advice. Still floating around the 18.25 area.

It certainly wasnt my intention to be an outlier as far as results were concerned. But here we are.

people do not fully realize how much you really need Inj. Syntherol or any other seo to have a visible effect ...

if you bought one bottle and you do not see the effects, do not be surprised because it is not even the amount for a child from kindergarten
clearly you have not read this thread as I am 5 bottles in.
I wasnt expecting to be at 20" arms by now. But i thought there would be some results.

Very true. Although I would have expected this guy to have made some gains as he stated he is now injecting 6ml per bi-cep daily. At the same time I get guys message me surprised their arms haven't grew loads from injecting 2ml every few days just in their bi-ceps. It can vary massively and I have helped people get great results using syntherol using standard amounts and very fast. The opposite of that is the guy I mentioned earlier in this thread who was putting in huge amounts into his delts and not getting much from it. Although for me my bi-ceps respond very well and even at 1ml per head (2ml per day) I can put on a lot of size over the weeks.

If people really want to have their arms get huge (overall) they need to inject tri-ceps (and bi-ceps) for the reasons Big A outlined. I often wonder how consistent people are because I know how hard it can be to inject daily so perhaps some miss days. You have to be consistent and as you allude to sometimes it can take huge amounts of oil to really transform a body part. That's why when you see certain guys who obviously use they are putting in a lot of volume and frequently to get that effect.
Before getting the lumps i was consistent with the injections. I never missed a day even when feeling uncomfortable.

Thanks for the tip on the roller. Ill try that.
Yes, biceps no increase. Triceps i was up to 18 1/4" at the time of the lumps on the long head of both triceps. I took 3 days off to let the lump subside. Returned to just under 18". I bought an extra bottle to complete the full protocol using @Elvia1023 discount code. I increase the dosage as per @Big A advice. Still floating around the 18.25 area.

It certainly wasnt my intention to be an outlier as far as results were concerned. But here we are.

clearly you have not read this thread as I am 5 bottles in.
I wasnt expecting to be at 20" arms by now. But i thought there would be some results.

Before getting the lumps i was consistent with the injections. I never missed a day even when feeling uncomfortable.

That's unfortunate but keep going and hitting the tri-ceps (I would recommend the odd bi-cep shot as well). Hopefully you start putting on more size and then with a maintenance protocol you are able to maintain a good amount so your arms look much bigger. I would be aiming at the 19 inch mark if possible. I would need to check but I think I put on 2 inches in a few weeks and using fairly low amounts. You obviously need more but hopefully you can get 1 1/4 to break 19 inches then you can try to maintain that. Keep me updated and if you need any help with things (injections etc) just let me know.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws