over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

watch this??? 2012 is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra333

Registered
this is crazy and can possibly be true .. make s you think alittle different like take all you can take to achieve your body you live once and you never know .. i have been studying this sh-- for 2 years now .. and yeh this might happen watch the video and dont freak out .. just live your life .. peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3RLx_4Y5Y

this is crazy and can possibly be true .. make s you think alittle different like take all you can take to achieve your body you live once and you never know .. i have been studying this sh-- for 2 years now .. and yeh this might happen watch the video and dont freak out .. just live your life .. peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3RLx_4Y5Y
Mental health care in this country is very underserved.

Watched it literally for 2 seconds and turned it off that shit pissed me off.

its funny but if you look at the anciant myan calender that is more accurate then ours it abruptly stops at the year 2012, the myans were freaks about keeping time they caould predict solar eclipses hundreds of years in the future... kinda crazy...

there is also a native american tribe i think its the hopi? maybe not? but they predict the workd comming to an end in 2012 also...

there are a few other legitimate civilizations that think the world will end in 2012 also, i'll try to find the info and post it...

i dont buy it or discredit it... it is very interesting though...

anyone else watch doomsday on history channel?

I guess some people just get bored with reality so they love to fantasize

Look 2000 came and went and was supposed to be the end of the world. Every computerized system on earth was supposed to fall over and the world would plunge in to total chaos!!! Still Waiting! Jean Dixon, that many years ago said California was going to break off and fall into the ocean!! Still Waiting! While I suppose anything is possible If this thing were that big and that close to earth a lot of people would be asking more questions by now and the media would be having a Planets on Steriods field day. I must admit though the vid is pretty cool if you are a science fiction fan.

Wow that planet is an asshole. It sunk Atlantis and killed everyone. At least god warned Noah to build an big ship to save all the animals. Wait... since Noah and his family are the only survivors are we all inbred? Yuck! Who names a planet Nibiru? Doesnt that sound like Naboo, where Anikin skywalker is from? Jeeze sppoooky shit... ok so it cannot be seen until 2009 yet somehow a person took a photo with their camera... ummmm.........

5 years....gonna buy more guns so if it happens I can just take everything I will need.

It doesn't really matter, because according to Al Gore we will all be under water by then.

Wait... since Noah and his family are the only survivors are we all inbred?

We're all inbred because of Adam and Eve. Noah and his three sons Shem, Ham, and Japheth all had wives. The inbreeding would have been seriously diluted by that period.

its funny but if you look at the anciant myan calender that is more accurate then ours it abruptly stops at the year 2012, the myans were freaks about keeping time they caould predict solar eclipses hundreds of years in the future... kinda crazy...

there is also a native american tribe i think its the hopi? maybe not? but they predict the workd comming to an end in 2012 also...

there are a few other legitimate civilizations that think the world will end in 2012 also, i'll try to find the info and post it...

i dont buy it or discredit it... it is very interesting though...

anyone else watch doomsday on history channel?

Taken from a site where the guy says he has "extensively studied" the Myan calender. Not my take on things..but his.

I've done a lot of research on 2012 and here's the scoop.
It's not an end date. The Mayan calendar doesn't end that date nor does it predict humanity will be extinct. What happens on 12-21-2012 is that the calendar rolls from 12 Baktuns to 13 Baktuns (like ours going from 1999 to 2000, except that a Baktun is 396 years long). On that date there is also a once-in-26,000 year astronomical alignment at dawn between the Sun and the Milky Way and the horizon which signifies the birth of a new Sun and therefore of a new world age.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!! omg why :confused: why us what did we do for this to happen:( All we want in life is to live peacefully and this has to happen, son of a bitch:mad: well thats it im done dieting and lifting weights, hell 6 years from now were all gonna be wiped out fuck it im on my way to Mc Donalds then marble slab cremery then T-bell late night, if i only have 6-7 yrs left Im going out as a fat bastad, im not kidding im going to eat as much crap as i want and snort a fucking ton of white before my time is up on this earth, and here i was going to start cleaning up and dieting while training hard,,,, F that shit, im kinda pissed yet at the same time Im also releived now I can have a reason to eat crap get shitfaced and numb up my teeth and mouth :D

Well all I can say is "shit happens".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke