over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about HRT clinics

Most insurance companies will do that..mine will, but I still pay out of pocket. If my insurance gets involved I have 2 options around here.

1) have to go in weekly for 1 injection
2) they will prescribe me 1 1ml vial at a time

I pay out of pocket so I can be sent 1-2 10ml vial at a time with my hcg and all my other shit and do it how I want. In prefer EOD injections, so it’s worth it to me.
Dam that's great

Is it standard procedure for the HRT clinics to provide you with their own compounded Testosterone rather than a prescription that you could take to any pharmacy to fill?
I’m my experience working with a few clinics that had been the case.

one good thing about clinic, they help you stay on top of getting your labs done, lets face it many would otherwise neglect labs

I started using a TRT clinic and I must say this is the best I have felt in a very long time.
My overall feeling of well-being is spectacular.

Random receipt still in my email , it’s an utter racket but being able to travel internationally without issue and being able to expense it 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• E17C9202-38F3-406B-AF8A-925C8506793A.png
    E17C9202-38F3-406B-AF8A-925C8506793A.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 32
I will say however knowing something is entirely legitimate though…

I take prescribed 20mcg of IGF and feel it hit like a ton of bricks. I have ran IGF from at least a dozen sources here at up to 100mcg. Never felt a thing from any of them….

I will say however knowing something is entirely legitimate though…

I take prescribed 20mcg of IGF and feel it hit like a ton of bricks. I have ran IGF from at least a dozen sources here at up to 100mcg. Never felt a thing from any of them….
Same reason I like my trt from them..that way at least I know 200mg of test and deca and my anavar is legit.

Should probably ask them about igf-1

Do they give you three 1ml vials per month?
That was my problem. It was two 1ml bottles per month. They said the DEA would no longer allow the 10ml bottles to go home with me.

That was my problem. It was two 1ml bottles per month. They said the DEA would no longer allow the 10ml bottles to go home with me.
Push health.com

Submit your blood work, they will fax a script to your local pharmacy. They are lying to you.

The DEA doesn't care and you can look it up and see they are still available. I recently got a 10ml vial. Depending on the insurance company they stopped paying for them as it is more then a 30 or 90 day supply for many people. And guys could g in and pick up a 10 ml vial every month as a 30 or 90 day supply. And they say they are worried about contamination from using the same vial for to long. When i take my script in i just pay myself as it isn't much more then my copay. And is less of a hassle. When they don't have a 10 ml they give me 10 1 ml vails for the same price.

yeah thats BS dude, its a 28 day recommendation from the FDA i believe, as buck mentioned it about contamination, i had always got 10ml vials then about 12-18 months ago i started getting the pain in the ass 1ml vials even tho doc sends it in for the 10ml vial, then on my last refill a couple weeks ago i was given a 10ml vial again, mine is based on 90 days.

They send me (4) 5ml bottles
This is similar to what my doctor does. He gave me a 30ml to get going when I switched to him from my previous clinic, and depending on when he calls in the refills, I've gotten either five or six 5ml bottles sent per shipment.

yeah thats BS dude, its a 28 day recommendation from the FDA i believe, as buck mentioned it about contamination, i had always got 10ml vials then about 12-18 months ago i started getting the pain in the ass 1ml vials even tho doc sends it in for the 10ml vial, then on my last refill a couple weeks ago i was given a 10ml vial again, mine is based on 90 days.
I figured it was crap. My doctor was writing the 10 ml & the bitch at CVS was controlling me. She just wouldnt give me all 10 at 1 time. I may go try it again soon.

I figured it was crap. My doctor was writing the 10 ml & the bitch at CVS was controlling me. She just wouldnt give me all 10 at 1 time. I may go try it again soon.
CVS & Walgreens pharmacist’s love to play doctor. Fuck them, and switch to a small mom & pop pharmacy! Hate Walgreens & CVS.

Cage

I started using a TRT clinic and I must say this is the best I have felt in a very long time.
My overall feeling of well-being is spectacular.
What have you found to be different? More consistent potency in your test, or are they addressing other areas/hormones that you weren't addressing before?

What have you found to be different? More consistent potency in your test, or are they addressing other areas/hormones that you weren't addressing before?
At my age I feel it’s beneficial for a medical professional to keep an eye on my blood work.
We ensure all my levels are in check.
We ensure hdl/ldl, liver, kidneys are in check
Keep an eye on any vitamin deficiencies.
I feel good. I feel clean if that makes sense. Maybe it’s peace of mind.
This is reality over maybe 12 years I have no idea who is making the stuff I take. If you really think of what we do or are doing it’s absolute insanity. We have no idea who or how this is manufactured. We inject it in good faith.
I do not have a single worry now.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc