advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise anxiety reversed by estrogen ?

I can only assume you have some major issues with eating. There is staying lean whilst you grow and there is being terrified of putting on any body fat so you can never grow optimally because you constantly undereat. I know your history as I read all your posts (you're a great guy) and this is only coming for a good place. We spoke about you growing etc and I saw on your thread you posted about growing and updated pics but you looked the same. Not everyone is going to mutate but looking at your body and your goals (and dedication) and it could be so easy for you to put on more mass because whilst you're very lean you have so much room to grow. You just need the basics and you don't need high doses but you also need to stop using things like 100mg dhb and 100mg eq with 100mg test. Something simple like 400mg test and 300mg eq and lot's of protein, complex carbs and healthy fats. You should be adding fats to nearly all your meals. Upping your doses (even using high gear) won't change you much unless you start eating more.
Thanks btw 🙏 at least someone likes me lol

Think I’ve made some visible changes, but yeah , agreed man. Thanks and God bless. Just going basic for now. I look like sh*t , need to change.

You don't look like shit at all. I wouldn't post if you were truly happy with your body but you have posted many times you want to put on size so that's why I recommend what I do. To me you are just going to go around in circles if you carry on the same path. There is obviously something that is holding you back and without changes to your diet you aren't going to get where you want to be. The visible changes you have made are minor and if you ate more you could look much different and fast. If you just want to stay the same and be ripped and not put on muscle then don't do anything different. Going off your posts it's clear what needs to be done. I think most can see it looking at you that you could put on a little muscle (even fat and water) and you would look so much better/fuller/healthier.

You don't look like shit at all. I wouldn't post if you were truly happy with your body but you have posted many times you want to put on size so that's why I recommend what I do. To me you are just going to go around in circles if you carry on the same path. There is obviously something that is holding you back and without changes to your diet you aren't going to get where you want to be. The visible changes you have made are minor and if you ate more you could look much different and fast. If you just want to stay the same and be ripped and not put on muscle then don't do anything different. Going off your posts it's clear what needs to be done. I think most can see it looking at you that you could put on a little muscle (even fat and water) and you would look so much better/fuller/healthier.

Sorry, I edited the rest of my previous before you could respond. I don't want to look ripped and small, I want to be competitive and have a freakier physique. I look at a guy like Roman Fritz and am inspired. So, I totally agree with you.

Think I’ve made some visible changes, but yeah , agreed man. Thanks and God bless. Just going basic for now. I look like sh*t , need to change. Avatar is current shape , but my carbs are actually highest they’ve been. Not having too many issues currently , hopefully it stays that way. Metabolism seems to be improving. More carbs I eat, I kind of get flatter
Can I ask how much carbs your eating a day ?

Can I ask how much carbs your eating a day ?
Can change but 250-350 currently depending on muscle group. Oats, cor, white rice, berries, oranges, potatoes and veggies. I somewhat account for things such as carrot. But don’t really factor in veggies as most of them are green leafy, so take that into account

Sorry, I edited the rest of my previous before you could respond. I don't want to look ripped and small, I want to be competitive and have a freakier physique. I look at a guy like Roman Fritz and am inspired. So, I totally agree with you.
consider taking his advice then bro @Elvia1023 knows whatsup.

Can change but 250-350 currently depending on muscle group. Oats, cor, white rice, berries, oranges, potatoes and veggies. I somewhat account for things such as carrot. But don’t really factor in veggies as most of them are green leafy, so take that into account
250-350g carbs .... I said that you eat like an anorexic ... this way you will never grow - it's more than certain

Now all you have to do his double the amount and you will be on a much better path. Obviously it's good to be exact and know your daily totals (fundamental in bodybuilding) but for you I just say EAT. I have seen you post about OCD in the past and I am sure that has held you back as I can tell it's creeped into your bodybuilding and nutrition. There you are wanting to grow and you are consuming 250-300g carbs daily and counting the carb intake from carrots.

I assume you have about 5 meals per day so in that case I would recommend a minimum of 80g carbs per meal if you are serious about putting on size. Those 80g's should be from your main carbs sources as well so oats, rice, cor, potatoes etc. Then you see where that takes you and make future changes (increase fats, carbs and/or protein) when they are needed.

250-350g carbs .... I said that you eat like an anorexic ... this way you will never grow - it's more than certain
Yes, but keep in mind, I was eating 50-100 before and was able to get up to nearly 300 a day while improving conditioning. I ain't perfect man, I know

Now all you have to do his double the amount and you will be on a much better path. Obviously it's good to be exact and know your daily totals (fundamental in bodybuilding) but for you I just say EAT. I have seen you post about OCD in the past and I am sure that has held you back as I can tell it's creeped into your bodybuilding and nutrition. There you are wanting to grow and you are consuming 250-300g carbs daily and counting the carb intake from carrots.

I assume you have about 5 meals per day so in that case I would recommend a minimum of 80g carbs per meal if you are serious about putting on size. Those 80g's should be from your main carbs sources as well so oats, rice, cor, potatoes etc. Then you see where that takes you and make future changes (increase fats, carbs and/or protein) when they are needed.
Sorry, but I lightly account for things like veggies, but I don't count veggies for the most part. I eat like 4-6 servings a day without counting.

You're right about the carbs and I want to have my amount up there. 1k carbs would be cool, lol. My main carb sources are potato, cor, rice and oats. I eat quite a bit of oats.

Yeah, OCD is what I label it I guess. I'm ocd about everything, not afraid to admit my weaknesses. Deal with my past and I use things to cope. Just hoping to improve and not be a failure in life anymore. Need to pray more

God bless

Yes, but keep in mind, I was eating 50-100 before and was able to get up to nearly 300 a day while improving conditioning. I ain't perfect man, I know
Buddy, you are doing everything wrong ... you even set up your topic and got a huge amount of good advice and then you do yours ...

Buddy, you are doing everything wrong ... you even set up your topic and got a huge amount of good advice and then you do yours ...
Yeah not disagreeing just saying I’m glad I got them higher thus far and will increase

LOL mate Roman is a metabolic Freak.... and has such an OCD behaviour.... Choose a less complex IFBB PRO to imitate haha
Roman is too intense :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So what does that tell you... obviously you need more. You need to increase carbs (and not lower anything else) by another 200g for now. That is an extra 800 calories per day... that is just to start because everything is so restricted right now. Another thing if you admire Roman Fritz I hope you are not copying his training style. For you once daily training and the basics 3-6 days per week is what you should be doing. Roman Fritz looks incredible and I was a fan from the start but as Jaxino posted he is the last person you should be copying as your OCD would only get worse over time.

So what does that tell you... obviously you need more. You need to increase carbs (and not lower anything else) by another 200g for now. That is an extra 800 calories per day... that is just to start because everything is so restricted right now. Another thing if you admire Roman Fritz I hope you are not copying his training style. For you once daily training and the basics 3-6 days per week is what you should be doing. Roman Fritz looks incredible and I was a fan from the start but as Jaxino posted he is the last person you should be copying as your OCD would only get worse over time.

I can’t be as savage as Fritz yet, but one day…. One day 🔥

LOL mate Roman is a metabolic Freak.... and has such an OCD behaviour.... Choose a less complex IFBB PRO to imitate haha
Roman is too intense :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He’s motivation. Obviously like others too.

Dennis Wolf, Serge Nubret, etc

This^^ EQ messes with GABA a lot.
Could L-theanine help in this regard?
I can get panick attacks from hypervigilance associate with combat tour.
I do not have issues with EQ. I always take high dose of Sensoril and typical dose of Suntheanine L-theanine.

It could I haven't tried it though.
Zembrin Kanna is certainly worth research and consideration for Anxiety.

Studies on Zembrin or concise and very promising.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws